- 10+ years of experience in IT Industry as a QA Tester/Lead in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Firm noledge of different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Agile methodology and Waterfall.
- Experience in working wif Banking and Telecom domains.
- Performed manual and automated testing using Selenium Webdriver, HP tools like QTP/UFT, ALM.
- Good experience on Selenium 2.0, Jenkins, Maven and creating scripts in Selenium Webdriver using Java.
- Experience in design and development of Data - driven and Hybrid frameworks in QTP/UFT and Selenium.
- Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing(E2E testing), Functional Testing.
- Experience in executing test scripts from Quality Center/ALM on different hosts.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction wif developers for fixing the errors.
- Experience in bug tracking tools like HP QC/ALM, JIRA.
- Strong skill in Backend Testing using SQL Queries on Oracle.
- Have excellent skills in VBScripting, experience in Automation Test Planning, Estimation, Framework design & maintenance, Test Script Optimization and preparation of reusable scripts/components, Descriptive programming.
- Proficient in all phases of Test Life Cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect life cycle.
- Created automated Test scripts using automated tools and ran the test scripts on various builds and instances.
- Ability to work in team environment/team lead or independently.
- Good at multi-tasking and working well under tight deadlines wif high efficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in analyzing User Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications.
Testing Tools: HP QC/ALM, HP QTP/UFT, SOAP UI, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Maven, Selenium Grid
Defect Tracking Tools: HP QC/ALM, JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Windows 7
Languages: VBScript, Java
RDBMS/Database: Oracle 9i/10g, Toad 11.5
Browsers: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Testing Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, V Model
Version Control Tools: SVN, Clearcase, VSS
Applications: Web, SAP, Web Services, Mainframes, CRM, .Net
Sr. QA Automation Engineer,
- Designed and implemented a Hybrid Test Automation Framework using Selenium Webdriver.
- Involved in test plan, test scenario and test case preparation.
- Writing automated test cases using Java.
- Execution of trading scenarios wif suitable parameters.
- Performed Functional Testing and Regression Testing and Multi Browser Testing.
- Used TestNG to generate the test reports.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute parallel tests on multiple browsers - IE, Chrome, Firefox & Safari.
- Writing SQL queries to retrieve and verify the data of database for testcases.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework wif Jenkins.
- Responsible for business analysis, gathering requirements and specifications, project planning and identifying the resources and implementation of the project.
- Designed the automated test cases for .Net and mainframe applications using HP UFT tool using VBScript.
- Designed PoC for Hybrid Automation Framework using HP UFT 12.0, object repository, Descriptive programming, recovery scenarios.
- Execution of trade lifecycle for Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX scenarios.
- Performed System Testing, Regression Testing for each sprint. Ownership of Regression Testing Suite using Automation.
- Writing complex queries using SQL to retrieve and validate data for test scripts.
- Validation of FIX protocol messages against database.
- Attending daily scrum calls, highlighting impediments and tracking the status in JIRA.
- Maintenance of Automation framework and participation in review meetings.
- Automation noledge sharing and grooming the manual testing team.
- Defect Management and tracking of Automation testing status on weekly basis.
- Identification of automatable test cases.
- Designing Automation folder structure in QC for HP Business Process Testing(BPT) framework.
- Automation of Web application.
- Providing estimation of test scripts.
- Planning and monitoring the automation activities.
- Development of reusable business components.
- Development, execution and review of test scripts.
- Database Testing as part of Automation.
- Reporting results and daily status.
- Participated in peer reviews of test cases and test scripts.
- Reporting of defects using QC and tracking them to closure.
- Identification of Regression Suite.
- Execution of Regression Suite using automation.
- Co-ordination wif onsite team for regression suite execution of Acceptance Environment.
- Localization Testing.
- Execution of basic SQL queries for test data.
- Identification of test conditions and scenarios from Requirement documents.
- Preparation of test data.
- Executing test cases and reporting results.
- Review of test cases and results.
- Identification of defects and tracking them to closure.
- Web Services testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Weekly status meeting and reporting.
- Mentoring team for technical issues and noledge sharing.
- Healthcheck testing and reporting of results and issues.
- Used CRAFT Lite framework.
- Automation of SAP application of modules, OTC, RTR, MFG and PTP using SAP add-in.
- Developing test scripts and creating reusable functions.
- Execute test scripts and report the results and Test Results analysis.
- Debugging the scripts. Mentoring the team and noledge sharing to team.
- Technical issue resolution(self and team).
- Review of test scripts and results.
- Daily status tracking and reporting.
- Interaction wif functional team(POC) to understand the functionality.
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
- Automation of XML, TDF and PDF reports using QTP and QC.
- Develop test scripts using Business Components and functions.
- Create Business Components as part of Business Process Testing Framework.
- Execute test scripts and report the results.
- Test Data Preparation, Test Results analysis, debugging the script.
- Defect logging and follow up.
- Involved in preparation of Automation framework.
- Participated in daily status calls and review meetings.
- Worked as Onsite Coordinator in London, UK.
- Experience in doing project management activities as a Project Leader at offshore.
- Participated in preparing the Test Cases and Test case execution.
- Performed End to End Integration testing of Wholesale Access PSTN product.
- Performed the functional testing and Regression Testing of Fulfillment and Assurance flows.
- Involved in SCRUM(agile methodology) activities.
- Involved in both automation and manual testing.
- Raising and tracking defects using Quality Center.
- Involved in weekly status reporting and meeting.
- Developing and executing test cases and scenarios of some important functionality like Next Box testing and Integrated Validation and Verification Testing.