- Possess 6 years of experience in Automation and Manual Testing of Web - based, Client Server, Windows applications.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Extensively worked on automation tools - Selenium Web Driver, SOAPUI, and Appium.
- Expertise on Mobile App automation testing Using Appium.
- Profound knowledge on Data Driven, Keyword, Hybrid and Cucumber frameworks.
- Possess good experience in Mobile Application Testing and Automation using Appium and Selenium in IOS and Android platforms..
- Have excellent knowledge onHP ALM 12.01, HP QC 10.00 Test Management tools.
- Significant experience in testing Web Services (includes API and REST API) using SOAPUI.
- Possess good knowledge in executing automated scripts using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong Proficiency in documentation of deliverables in testing process (Test Plan, Test Scripts, Test Summary, Defects in HP tools like Quality center (QC)/ALM & JIRA, Status Reports).
- Possess experience in writing SQL queries for various databases.
- Having very good knowledge in Computer Hardware Components.
- Involved actively in creation of automation framework for Selenium from scratch.
- Introduced process improvements in test design, test execution, test reporting and deliver high quality applications.
- Demonstrated success in driving end-to-end QA lifecycles, right from requirement decomposition, test planning and scheduling, resource-task alignment, actual implementation and post-implementation support.
- Very well-versed and 3+ years experience with various development / testing methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, aimed at executing mission-critical tasks in a seamless manner.
- Good working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Familiar with SDET practices
- Experienced in Defect Management Tracking, EstablishingTest Standards, Guidelines, Procedures, Test Execution, Documenting and Analyzing Test Results.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Coordinated with Support / Technical managers & teams globally and provided support experience individually or as a part of the team.
Development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Jenkins, Hudson, SVN
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Appium, Cucumber,Jmeter, JUnit, TestNG, log4j, Soap UI.
Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Bug or Test Management Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, MTM, Version One
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, VB Script, HTML5, XPath, CSS3, Soap, WSDL, Restful,C#.
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Toad, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1/7/ XP, UNIX.
- Involved in Tool (Selenium) Evaluation Process by creating the Proof of concept.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using selenium and Junit/TestNG.
- Created Hybrid frameworks based on Modular and Data Driven frameworks.
- Involved in Mobile Automation Testing using Appium.
- Extract the required .apk file for Mobile Automation.
- Created separate test scripts for MOBILE DEVICE / EMULATOR
- Followed development/testing methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Developed reusable functions to extract data and generate html reports.
- Used Maven, Selenium Webdriver, Java to create automation scripts.
- Created Common approach for cross browser testing and Framework to be reused for future versions of the project.
- Developed Selenium Scripts using Java and performed dry run of the scripts.
- Used Excel to create data driven scripts.
- Worked closely with QA manager, developers, and project manager to ensure software testing procedures were implemented appropriately.
- Created test plans and test cases based on the client’s specifications, developed and maintained checklists for regression, functional and interface testing.
- Used Maven to perform build and integration activities on the applications under scope of testing.
- Identified regression test cases and test data for automation.
- Performed application level validation and acquired Evidence of Test for production deployments.
- Modified manual Regression test case steps to align with Automation process.
- Recommended opportunities for improvement by collecting and analyzing test data.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Firebug, IE/Chrome Developer Tool Bar, JIRA, Cucumber, Soap UI, Java, Oracle, DB2/UDB, Maven, SQL, XML, Android Studio, IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome Browsers, ITIL Best Practices.
- Examine Business and customer requirements and design the test framework.
- Used development/testing methodologies Agile and Iterative
- Getting environment details from development team and selecting appropriate Addins and Test Automation scenarios.
- Develop the test cases using element locators and Selenium Web Driver.
- Enhancing test cases using core java programming features.
- Grouping test cases and generating detailed test reports using TestNG.
- Parameterize tests for data driven testing.
- Inserting Verification points, adding comments and writing error handling statements and defining the test result.
- Conducting data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.
- Created and Executed automation scripts using Appium.
- Identified High priority test cases in Mobile Testing.
- Track the defect status and report the development team, involvement in RTM preparation.
- Reporting defects through the Organization Defect Management system.
- By using HPE LoadRunner can simulate the application software, recording and later analyzing the performance of key components of the application.
- Ensured all test plans, test cases and document actively involved in SDLC and STLC process.
- Conducted Black-Box Testing, Functionality, GUI and Regression Testing for the entire application, for various builds in a team environment.
- Tested Web Services, providing required input data to request XML and validated response XML using SOAP UI tool and WSDL file.
- Used JIRA for Bug reporting, Tracking and defect Management.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, XML, SOAP GUI, XML, C++, HTML5, CSS3, XPath, JIRA, HP Load Runner, TestNG
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Jenkins, ANT and Eclipse.
- Build a detailed, reusable, script-free keyword data drivenautomationframework for test cases using selenium web driver with TestNG annotations.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and Junit functions which reads data properly from XML files
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Implemented automation using SeleniumWebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, and Maven.
- Developing and integrating the step definitions for each step in the Cucumber scenarios.
- Built Test Automation Framework using Keyword/Data Driven and Hybrid Model.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases inSeleniumWeb Driver using Java programming language.
- Used Appiumfor native, hybrid Mobile Application Testingfor IOS and Android platforms.
- Used Appiumfor test Automation Framework, Cross platform test Automation.
- Extensively used ANT Built/JUNIT/TestNG for developing Automation Test Scripts to execute SeleniumWeb driver based Automation Scripts.
- Involved in executing all Seleniumtest scripts on the different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) while preparing the test cases
- Used HP Quality Center/ALM and JIRA for reserving, executing test cases, defect tracking, and the complete test management.
- Logged the defects in QC to track the issues and re-tested once the issue has been resolved.
- Involved in SOAP & REST based web services testing using SOAP UI PRO web services testing tool.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements usingAppium tool.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, XML, Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver /IDE/Grid, TestNG, ANT, Jira, xpath/css/id, Fire bug, Firepath, SOAP UI and Rally(Agile Methodology)