- Experienced in designing, marking up, developing the UI for cloud based web portals and/or web applications.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Extensive experience with generating responsive graphs and charts using Highcharts.js, Highmaps, Charts.Js, D3.js, SVG's and html transforms.
- App compilation and build usingNode.js, bower and gulp script.
- Involved in resolving the Technical issues regarding the applications in the Project.
- Experience in developing application views using Angular - Bootstrap, React-Bootstrap, Material UI for creating responsive elements like Data Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Carousels for sliding etc.
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using different JQUERY for Cross browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills with solid knowledge of usability, accessibility and resolved cross browser issues.
- Worked on modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE11, Microsoft Edge.
- Worked on FLUX Pattern for data flow. And working on implementations of Redux
- Extensively developed Rich Internet Applications and various UI widgets using React Widgets or React grids, JQUERY widgets.
- Experience with Java-EE, including JSP, REST Web Services and SQL Server.Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve complex programming and system problems independently. Strong understanding of SASS and LESS as CSS preprocessors.
- Developed unit testing for angular components usingJasmine Karma, and Protractor. Jest and Mocha, Node testing for React Components.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards to ensure best cross-browser user experience, long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE11 and Microsoft Edge DeveloperTools, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug,DeveloperTool Bar.
- Proficient understanding of version control tools, such as GIT, GITHub Enterprise for Enterprise Applications, Tortoise SVN, Beanstalk GIT Repo.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Effectively work independently and in team with product managers, business analysts and developers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to manage and motivate the team.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools IDE, Webstorm12(WAP), Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Postman, Source Tree, Beanstalk Repository, Flash, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Notepad++, Text Editor, Sublime Text, Postman, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio2015, MS office, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Flash Professional ActionScript2.0/3.0
Operating Systems: WINDOWS-2000, 98, Ubuntu, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac.
Other Skills: SEO, Running Microservices, Docker Containers, VmWare, .YML, .XML, User Interface Design, Responsive Design, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework, Restful Web services, REST, ASP.net Web-Api, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Logo Design, Graphic Design,, Layout Design, Mobile Application UI Design .
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Sr. User Experience and User Interface Developer
- Designed and worked on a Cloud based Responsive Web Application that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users called CMUSE (Cloud Muse Apps) using components like React Js, Flux, Microservices, Node Api's, Bootstrap for Creating, Editing, Saving the data for, Airports, Terminals, Workstations, Areas and Zones.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Action, Dispatcher.
- Used Babel for transpiling React Code in ES6 and ES5 which is supported by most browsers. And module bundler Webpack for building it.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage nodemodules & used it to install useful tools such as Gulp, React-Bootstrap tools, Date pickers.
- Used Flux Patterns for integrating with Node API's to get the data and use it inside the stores and to save the information inside SQLServer database.
- Used Highmaps.js for pointing out the airports in different locations and Highcharts.js for creating Dashboards consisting of Pie Charts, BarCharts, Donut Charts for monitoring the dataflow.
- Accordingly used Gridsystem libraries like Ag-Grid Enterprise library for generating the reports and printing them in the form of Pdf's, .xlsx.
- Created Dynamic forms using React-Bootstrap to create, view and save data on backend that is done by the user.
- Used Docker, Docker-compose to run Microservices like Kafka, MongoDb, ElasticSearch, Citrix, Active Directory, Redis, Microsoft Rds, Amazon Ec2.
- Used VmWare tools Oracle Virtualbox to maintain docker workflow run on Linux machine Integrated all the services to run Web Portal.
- Used some Shell Scripts and power shell to maintain the proper functioning of services.
- Created schema validations and validated each of the request body using JSON when a API call is made. Used debugging tools like Postman and browser debugging tools for viewing requests and responses.
- Designed responsive webpages using Css3, Sass, Scss loaders & Bootstrap 3.3.7.
- Used themes like bootswatch, a bootstrap based library to follow companies color schemes
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
Sr. Front End Developer
- Designed Single Page Applications/MVC applications using AngularJS, NodeJS, .Net API Web Services.
- Developed REST services with Node.JS, Express framework.
- Created model, views, Controllers, Services, Factories, Custom directives, Custom filters in AngularJS.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages (RWD) using Angular Bootstrap and media queries.
- Used Angular.JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework
- Design and develop highly optimized user interfaces (UI/UX) using third-party software for presenting information efficiently, and storing data using Angular.js, Underscore.js,HighCharts.js, and JQuery.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation andenduser screen customization purposes.
- Worked with different distributed teams as a part of the project and integrated thefrontendwith the JSON data from the API calls.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- UsedHighchartsto generate charts and worked on Dashboards for data analysis.
- Expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, designing, coding, testing, integration, and documentation..
- Worked onNode.jsfor developing server-side web applications.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using ChromeDevelopersTool and Firebug.
- Experience in Developing Applications Using CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS, LESS and Responsive Web Design making the Web Pages Fluid across Multiple Devices. (Grid, Fluid layouts and Break Point Approaches).
- Proficient with CSS preprocessors including LESS.js, Sass, Compass and SCSS
- Experience with front-end frameworks including Bootstrap 3 and Foundation
- Worked on unit test cases using Karma.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Developed various directives in AngularJS as the part of the project..
- Proficient in JS framework libraries including Angular.JS, Backbone.js, Require.js and Handbars.js
- Experience with front end workflow tools including GIT, npm, Grunt.js, Bower.
- Interacted with business and quality assurance teams to deliver the final product.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team which involved load and performance checking.
Environment: Angular JS, React JS, Node.JS, Knockout.JS, Bootstrap, requires, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework, Microsoft Azure, Web services, REST, Web-Api, GIT, Mercurial, SVN, Beanstalk Repository, Bower, Grunt, Gulp and JIRA, Agile (PMBOK).
Confidential, Tampa, FL
User Interface Developer
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the Management to review.
- Effectively designed and developed in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
- Involved in developing web page applications using Angular JS and React JS.
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search pages.
- Designed and implemented Media Storage REST API for interaction with Racksacpe Media Storage andAkamaiCDN for storing images and video content.
- Developed dynamic server-side web applications usingEmberJs.
- Performed Analysis, High level and Detail design, Coding, Unit testing, Code review and Release activities.
- Used components based on jQuery UI 1.8. The communication with server was made through Ajax using JSON for data serialization.
- Worked directly with client vendors for information gathering and consensus over various issues.
- Performed Impact Analysis for enhancements in existing system.
- Involved in training newly joined team members.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing usingJasmine, Grunt and Phantom.js.
- Performed Primary reviewer activities for offshore deliverables.
- Supported and guided subordinates- laterals in the team.
- Conducted several technical/domain sessions to improve performance in the team.
- Created several documentations for applications in the project which helps in better understanding of the architecture.
Environment: HTML4, CSS3, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Node JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, Ember JS, Notepad++ Agile, Sublimetext, Scrum.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
User Interface Developer
- Designed Wireframes along with the UI Design Team.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Wrote Customer History Tool for customer service application for faster retrieval of their previous interaction with agent.
- Created aNode.jsserver and designed GET and POST Ajax calls to implement vital functionalities.
- Responsible for porting a big portion of theUIlayer to Bootstrap covering
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Creation and deployment of RCP (Rich Client Platform) Product and creating setup through install anywhere.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Developed web application with Backbone.js and PHP Code Igniter framework
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Web Application Developer
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes and all the Pseudo elements.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Set up development environment %u2013 installed TeamSite 6.7.1 and patch, configured TS.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved inUIreview withUI architect and Business Units.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
Java User Interface developer
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented MySQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL server.
- Implemented Graphs and Charts with animation to represent survey data for MDE Analytics application.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.* Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.