- 7 years of IT experience in SFDC Admin and Testing and delivery of quality software including in - depth understanding of SFDC CRM business processes
- Experience in Salesforce custom and standard objects like Accounts, Lead, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflow Rules, and Role based Page Layouts and Record Types, Approvals, Assignment Rules.
- Loading data extracted from motion analyzer application into salesforce.com using Data Loader
- Knowledge of Case Management - Email-to-case, Web-to-cases, case assignment rules and noledge management- articles, article management.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce
- Salesforce configuration and Salesforce technical administration
- Experience in reviewing Business Requirement Documents, Software Requirement Documents and preparing Test Cases, Test scripts and Execution
- Experience in implementing Eloqua, SFDC applications and Salesforce
- Experienced in Administration, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, Implementation and support experience with salesforce.com platform
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements
- Experience on Salesforce testing services Regression testing, Functional testing, Unit Testing, Load Testing and Security Testing
- Experience working closely with project managers, developers, and customer support team during teh whole QA cycle
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with people at all levels of management.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills and team player.
SFDC: Workflows, Approvals, AppExchange, Data Loader, Validation Rules, Email Templates
Testing: HP ALM
Packages: Microsoft Office
Database: Oracle SQL
Other Technologies: Visual Force, CSS, HTML
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 8, Mac OSX
- Analyzing, Designing and Execution of Test Cases
- Understanding business requirement document and identifying scenarios.
- Involved in software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on teh requirements of teh business
- Worked on page layout customization for teh standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce
- Used HP ALM for creating and executing test cases, for defect tracking and for generating reports
- Created manual Test Cases in HP ALM for various User Stories based on Release and Sprint Plan.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files
- Integration of data from different integration teams to Salesforce using Data Loader
- Develop teh Data Mapping files and Loading teh data using Data Loader
- Test plan and strategies based on teh requirements of teh business
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, GIT, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Dashboards, Reports, Production environment, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse, IDE Plug-in.
- Test plan and strategies based on teh requirements of teh business
- Developed test cases, test scripts, and test plans for configurations, system testing, and customizations.
- Performed negative, scripted, and regression testing of teh Grant Application Software and developed reports based on test results.
- Designed and documented testing efforts for functional, performance, and security testing.
- Actively involved with interacting with clients for requirements verification and bug testing purpose using JIRA.
- Highly skilled in writing test cases, editing, updating and executing them.
- Able to use Provar as a Testing tool to automate teh Test Cases.
- Knowledgeable in Sales Force and its functionalities.\
- Involved in various testing such as Regression, smoke, bug and functional testing.
- Participated in UAT testing in teh client site, to make sure teh testing event is a success.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensively performed Manual Testing process to ensure teh quality of teh software.
- Performed Basic Acceptance Testing and Functional Acceptance Testing for each iteration builds. Defects logged into Jira, TFS and Excel.
- Manage defect tracking from identification, replication, documentation, and final verification.
- Assist with teh collection and analysis of testing metrics throughout teh development lifecycle
- Conducted complete analysis of system and business requirements for GMM application.
- Enhanced teh Test Cases as needed.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, GIT, Data JIRA, HTML, TEST CASES, S-Controls, Dashboards, Reports, Production environment.
- Create and Update Custom Apps, Objects, Tabs, Report Types, Workflows and Approvals, validation rules
- Worked on various standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on teh user’s role within teh organization.
- Involved in customizing custom objects, tabs, fields, page layout as per teh business need.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components
- Developed and configured variousCustom ReportsandReport Foldersfor different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created teh workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Creating automatic field updates via Workflows.
- Delivered support for continuing SFDC maintenance and additional administration services including workflow, approvals and periodic data cleansing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, GIT, Component &Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Visual flows, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Involved in teh process Design, Coding and testing phases of teh software development cycle.
- Used Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Developed JSP pages with Struts frame work, Custom tags and JSTL.
- Developed interactive web pages using HTML,CSS to search for employees and retrieve employee details like employee role, department, current status of project and payroll records
- Developed and maintained Ant scripts for teh build purposes on various environments.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents using SAX parser.
- Developed Class, Sequence and Work Flow diagrams.
- Used JUNIT Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing using WSAD 5.1.2
- Experience with deploying and debugging on WSAD 5.1.2
- Used CVS for version control and LOG4J for debugging.
- Documented teh flow and teh source code.