- Over 8+ Years of Experience in Software Testing which comprises of vast experience in Mobile Testing (Web, native and hybrid apps) and Test Automation (using AppScan, Acunetix and Automatics framework), performance testing using Confidential Load runner.
- Extensive work experience and knowledge of SDLC and STLC methodologies setup in an Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall environment.
- Automation test case creation experience with Selenium and executing them with the help of cucumber
- Performed Regression Testing to Validate Functional & GUI Requirements of Desktop, Mobile applications (Web, Native and hybrid applications) on Android, Win 8 & 7 and iOS platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding to load testing of applications written in Java, C#
- Expertise in Functional Testing to ensure a Data Quality after Migration and experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure business requirements have been fulfilled
- Highly proficient in the use of Cassandra Database for querying and reporting purposes
- Experienced in performing Negative, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, installation testing, Smoke Testing, Performance Testing, and Functional Testing
- Expert in Tracking and Managing the requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) linking numerous artifacts produced by several teams across the deliverables of the project
- Well versed in writing test cases and logging defects using tools like Confidential ALM, Quality Center and Rally and Bugzilla. Ability to focus on aggressive deadlines and deliverables.
- Hands on tools like Perfecto, Device Labs, and Device anywhere.
- Web Accessibility Testing using WAT tool and Fire eyes.
Reporting & Analytics: MS Office
Automation: Selenium, cucumber, gherkin
Performance testing: AppScan, Confidential Load Runner
Operating System: Windows 8/10
Version Control: GIT, Bugzilla, Rally, JIRA, Confidential ALM
Domains: Telecom, Travel, Entertainment & eCommerce
Sr. Test Lead
- Involved in project transition and knowledge transfer from third party to offshore team.
- Analysing and reviewing testing requirements as per the acceptance criteria based on User Stories.
- Prepare test estimations (LOE) and develop test plan
- Creating and reviewing test cases, test results and progress of the testing
- Coordination with developers and other stakeholders for defect resolution.
- Bug reporting, RCA (root cause analysis), communicate between groups and resolve functionality related issues.
- Raising Data Request needed for executing the test cases
Lead Test Engineer
- Identifying test scenarios, review & develop test cases for regression testing in Confidential ALM with BDD approach in gherkin format
- Tailoring automation test cases with Selenium and executing them with the help of cucumber
- Bug reporting, RCA (root cause analysis), communicate between groups and resolve functionality related issues and providing support to UAT and BVT teams.
- Creation of test cases of releasable/sprint items and Bug Tracking and Reporting through TFS
- Test case execution and GUI testing (For various resolutions and different screen calibration)
- Installation testing on various OS versions, devices and emulators
ConfidentialLead Test Engineer
- Creation of test cases and testing of website for different languages
- Test case execution which comprises of GUI testing, browser compatibility testing (PS3 browser testing) and performance testing using Confidential Load Runner
- Defect management through Bugzilla
- Analysing and Monitoring the HTTP requests and response using Firebug
ConfidentialLead Test Engineer
- Performed Manual Testing on Web application.
- Installation testing for windows based application