- Results - oriented software professional with over 17 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Over 8 years of experience in leading and managing QA teams in multiple disciplines.
- Experienced in Test effort estimation, and scheduling of resources for large enterprise projects and test cycles.
- Strategic thinker and implementor of best practices in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis and Project Coordination Activities.
- Well versed in different approaches of Product and Project life cycles such as the traditional waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Exposed to Scrum planning, scheduling, monitoring and control.
- Led quality improvement initiatives, maintenance of test environments such as QA and UAT.
- Strategized and implemented Test Automation for web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated success in coordinating and implementing testing activities with global teams.
- Gained subject matter expertise in a variety of verticals such as ERP Systems, Embedded Systems, Pharmaceutical SAP Integrations, Mortgage, Banking applications, e-Commerce, Insurance and Nano Technology.
- Developed Test plans and Test Strategies for complex product and engineering applications.
- Proficient in testing methodologies like Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced in testing Embedded Systems aligning to Pharmaceutical packaging solutions, Security Authentication, Brand Protection, Mobile Device applications (Android & iOS) and Handheld devices (Analyzers, Scanners & Symbol series)
- Expert in Test Management using a variety of tools such as HP ALM, JIRA and Bug Tracker.
- Thorough knowledge in latest server-side technologies such as ASP.Net, Java, HTML, DHTML, XML, Web Services and Cloud Platforms.
- Experienced in interacting with vendors and customers to better understand end-user needs.
- Excellent communication, organizational, strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows XP/NT, UNIX, Sun Solaris 5.x, 7.x, 8.x
Tools: Tableau, Quick Test Pro 6.x, 9.0, Selenium, SOAP UI 5.3, REST, JSON
Defect Tracking Tools: ALM11, JIRA, UTF 11.5, Rational Clear Quest & Bug Track
Databases: Oracle 12c, SQL-Server 2014, MongoDB 3.6, Informix, MS-Access
Languages: ASP.Net, C#, C++, and Java
Applications: Maximo 4.1.1, Maximo 6.2.8, Ariba 7.1, SAP MM and SAP AII
Internet/Intranet: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, Java Servlets, Active Server Pages 2.0, and JSP 2.0
GUI: Visual Basic 5.0, Visual Studio
Change/CRM Management: Remedy Change Management, Problem Management and Salesforce
Senior Systems Test lead
- Led continuous improvement and quality initiatives while driving critical test strategy, planning and execution of various applications and products for major clients across the world.
- Led implementation of manual and automation testing for Web, Mobile applications and brand protection devices.
- Implemented industry wide best practices in testing mobile and handheld device applications.
- Conducted verification of Web services and applications built on cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Ensured quality delivery of products well within project timelines.
- Practiced risk-based testing and identified high priority functions to be verified.
- Actively led and participated in test efforts for scrum planning meetings, created and updated tasks for user stories in Visual Studio Team Services & Team Foundation server.
- Worked on creation of several documents such as Operational Installations, Standard operating procedures, and product verification checklists for field engineers and support groups.
- Partnered with multiple disciplines within the Engineering group such as R&D, hardware, software development and manufacturing to customer focused product solutions.
QA Work Stream Lead
- Managed testing of multiple product releases and applications.
- Led 5 onshore work stream team testers and 9 offshore QA testers working on multiple projects.
- Developed Test strategy and Test plans, supervised execution of QA deliverables on multiple projects.
- Responsible for ensuring QA deliverables and handling Defect Triages and cross trainings.
- Conducted feasibility and impact analysis for change orders.
- Estimated test efforts and scheduled testing timelines.
- Analyzed test run results and adjusted test execution strategy.
- Drove Automation testing team to upkeep regression bed for constant additions.
- Worked closely with the downstream and upstream application teams to resolve the data conflicts prior to the deployments in Test and UAT environment.
- Standardized testing reports across the QA organization for ease of use and consistency
Senior Validation Consultant
- Created and implemented test strategy and test plans for releases.
- Created and executed Installation/Operational/Production protocols based on the specifications.
- Worked extensively on test implementations for the enterprise applications with SAP integration.
- Co-ordinated to facilitate review and approvals with Stake holders and Compliance teams.
- Involved with different technical groups for identifying and mitigating the project risks.
- Managed and led installations and equipment calibrations for the Mobile and Handheld devices.
- Extensively tested and performed data analysis on several data migration and upgrade projects.
- Designed and executed testing efforts utilizing tools for testing the web services (rephrase)
- Planned and executed Load/Performance testing for calculating multiple thread responses and measuring the integrated transactions.
- Ensured applications are tested in compliance with CFR21 Part 11, also well versed in all GMP and GLP processes.