- 7+ years of IT experience in developing Test Strategy comprising Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Coverage Matrices, Automation testing of various Client/Server and Web applications.
- Experience and very good noledge of banking in Wealth Management/ Investments Management and Asset Management domain and trust accounts
- 4+yrs.Strong institutional noledge of Medicaid; including Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA), and Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS), Strong hands - on experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SharePoint 365
- Very good experience in Manual Testing by using defect management tools like Test Director, Quality Center and Microsoft Excel.
- Developed/maintained Test Plans, Test Cases, Black Box/White Box Testing, Defect Tracking and Reporting for both Manual and Automated Test environments
- Experience with automation tools: Quality Center, QTP (Quick Test Pro)/QTP Framework,
- Proficient in Functional, Negative regression, System Integration (SIT), Acceptance (UAT),
- Good experience in developing test automation scripts using Quick Test Professional (data-driven) for regression and functional testing.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Scripting Languages: Shell
Others: SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, Node.js (Knowledge), PHP(Knowledge)
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, TestNG, RTC
Configuration Tools: RTC, SVN, HP QC
Integrated developing Environment: Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Source Code Distributor: Team Foundation Server, GitHub
Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins, Git
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access and DB2
Tools/Applications: MS Office, UML, Adobe Acrobat, MS Visio, MS Project
Browsers & Servers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Operating Systems: Windows,95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 UNIX, Linux
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH
Bug Tracking: HP Quality Center, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA
Confidential, Strongsville, OH
- Experience is measured by teh actionableAsset Management,investment noledge, deliver, problem resolution skills to set it up teh meeting, teh frequency of contact from our client service and teh clarity and timeliness of reporting
- Created teh Technical Test Plan in teh initial phase and also during change requests
- Attended requirements, design meetings, review, analysis of requirements, and design documentation.
- Developed and executed Manual Testing by using defect management tools like Test Director, Quality Center and Microsoft Excel.
- Established page object model test automation framework using Selenium Webdriver and Java technologies.
- Performed manual testing and automated testing using Quick Test Pro
- Added multiple checkpoints in teh testing of GUI by inserting checkpoints in Quick Test Pro scripts for single or multiple objects and text.
- Used Quick Test Pro for testing teh compatibility of teh application with different platforms.
- Analyzed, designed, created, and executed data-driven automated performance and load test in a Windows environment.
- Performed backend testing with SQL for data validation and data Integrity.
- Black Box testing of teh application to check if teh system is stable enough, dat is, performed sanity test.
- Coordinated with teh clients for analyzing user requirements, functionality, project overview, and risks.
- Used complex SQL queries to extract data from different databases for various testing and production for data validation and data analysis
- Used Load Runner to provide performance testing for teh current application.
- Provided support for Unit and UAT testing as required for teh application Thorough understanding of teh implementation of Agile Scrum methodology
- Managing an Offshore team of 8 members and guiding them through teh testing lines.
Environment: Agile Scrum Process, Mercury Quick Test Pro 9.2, Quality Center 9.0, SQL Server, Selenium Webdriver, Windows XP, ALM 12.0, XML, HTML, Microsoft Dynamics 365,SharePoint 365
Confidential, Asheville, NC
Sr. SDET/ Sr.Quality Assurance Analyst
- Attended requirements, design meetings, review, analysis of requirements, and design documentation.
- Create a test strategy, test plan, and a testing agenda to manage to test teh project and establish timelines for successful completion on time.
- Experienced to perform on teh subsystem ofClaims& Hands on experienced EDI Accepted Files for reusing entries in files transferring and created and linked a child files to its parent files.
- Compare new Binary to old Binary files and get teh output from Linux and validate teh File comparison and difference by using teh Ultra Compare and Ultra Edit.
- Perform to write some commands to compare two Binaries are included supports multiple diff formats, supports comparisons of directories, supports reading diff files, customizable interface, creating and applying patches to source files in Linux.
- Deploy distribute Jenkins environment to verify continuous integration/builds compile which is to be sent from dev to QA.
- Involve in Sprint planning, Sprint Review Meetings, Retrospective meeting, Sprint release demo as part of teh agile process.
- Validate test results and troubleshooting and performed Smoke Testing, Interface Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing.
- PerformRegression testingensuring dat all defects were found, fixed & worked back to end testing and verifying teh tables and database on relational database systems.
- Analyzed test results dat produced confident recommendations and decision outcomes
- Create ManualTestcasesby analyzing healthcare pharmacy enrollment process systems and benefit determination systems (pharmacy Eligibility).
- Expertise inSeleniumAutomation usingSeleniumWebDriver, Java, TestNG & Maven.
- Executed regression testing with optimizedseleniumscripts with various test data sources.
- Parameterized theautomated scriptsfor running multiple sets of data.
- Experience with Linux commands putty tools which are to be halped to view pharmacy transmissions and then teh reversed transmissions for teh claim records.
- Compare files and folders over FTP teh log files fromLinuxto Windows by using teh Ultra Compare against wat's already on teh server.
- Test and validate database efficiency using SQL for teh retrieval of data from teh relational database (inner joins, outer join, group by and order by etc.).
Environments:Windows,Linux, Selenium Web driver, Java, Jira, MS Word and Excel, SQL Management 2012, Oracle 8i, Internet Explorer,TFS, Jenkins, Ultra Compare, Ultra Edit, Zephyr, XML, IE and Google Chrome.
Software Test Engineer /Senior Quality Consultant
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Involved in teh development of system test plan and test scripts using business and system requirement documents and Use cases
- Experienced written requirements and functional specifications into TEMPeffective test cases/scenarios in order to conduct integrated, scenario-based User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of an RI state healthcare system
- Developed Manual test case for all teh use cases in each module and maintained Manual Testing by using defect management tools like Test Director, Quality Center and Microsoft Excel.
- Worked on multiple releases in different environments at teh same time
- Assist entry-level tester(s) in reviewing requirement, preparing and executing test cases, and report software defects
- Performed Ambiguity Review and Risk analysis of teh application
- Performed Black box, Functional, Integration, Stress and Regression testing of teh website
- Created Defect reports in Excel file by exporting teh data from Quality Center
- Prepared reports and test results after each release cycle for management and further test planning using Quality Center
- Performed Regression testing to make sure all teh defects found are fixed
- Recorded teh Test cases using Automation tool QTP and checked teh functionality of teh application for every release
- Performed Data-Driven Tests by passing different sets of data and checked whether teh information entered is updated into teh database
- Performed Performance Testing and Load Testing using Load Runner
- Tested GUI and functionality of teh application under test using multiple browsers on multi-platforms and interpreted teh positive and negative results
- Close interaction with developers to get updates and resolve defects
- Performed data analysis using SQL queries in TOAD
- Developed User-Acceptance Test cases and assisted users in conducting UAT
- Checked teh broken links in teh application and conducted cross-browser testing
- Tracked bugs and reported them to Remote defect reporter using Quality Center
- Prepared and participated in weekly status meetings, conducted walkthroughs, documented proceedings.
- Interacted with developers, users and various members of teh team to discuss issues resolve defects and set priorities
Environment: Java, HTML, SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, XML, Windows 2000/NT, QTP, Quality Center
Confidential, Conway, AR
Software QA Analyst
- Worked in teh early stage of projects to establish Plans, Standards, and Procedures dat added value to teh development effort and satisfied teh constraints of teh project. In addition, worked on Teen Care Project & Patient & Member project in 2-week sprints.
- Performed teh Facets Workflow application including advanced client service features and tracked inquiries from members, providers, groups, subgroups, and non-members
- ·Engaged in End-to-End (E2E) Integration Testing and planned tracked and managed validation of teh deliverable system.
- Parameterized UFT scripts for use with varied, controlled test input values (runtime-generated, user-defined, or from data sources), worked with Descriptive programming using Quick Test Professional.
- Experienced in teh insertion of checkpoints like Standard Checkpoints, Text Checkpoints, Text Area Checkpoints, Database Checkpoints, Bitmap Checkpoints and Synchronization Checkpoints in teh Test Scripts to verify application properties and functionalities.
- Experienced in using link, Project Portfolio management center (PPM), SharePoint
Environments:ALM 12.0, TFS, MS Word and Excel, Oracle SQL developer, UFT 12.0, link, PPM (Project Portfolio management), Share Points, HP Sprinter
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Test Engineer/QA Analyst
- Analyzed Software and Business Requirements documents to better understand teh system of teh Access Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MDHBX).
- Responsible and Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
- MaintainedAutomation Test Framework using Selenium web driver, JUnit/Test NG, Java and Eclipse
- Created new test methods to enhance test automation script
- Performed parallel cross-browser tests usingTestNG, Selenium Web driver, and Eclipse
- Prepared automated test script and framework
- Performed parallel test execution in different browsers
- Experienced with Agile development methodologies as well as working with an agile team of developers
- Performed parameterization of teh automated test scripts in QTP to check application performance against multiple sets of data
- Worked in Parameterize testing for using multiple data sets and Debugging scripts
- Created documents such as Test Data, Test Results, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Traceability Matrix, Execution of Regression test suite on each build and for different states using QTP.
- Performed by Manual Testing and Maintained Documentation on different types of Testing including Positive, Negative, and Black Box.
Environments:Jama, Jira, MS Word and Excel, DB2, UNIX,QTP 11.0. Selenium and TestNG
Confidential - Providence, RI
- Developed Test Cases and executed all test cases based on technical specifications and business requirements.
- Performed back-end testing and verified teh data stored in teh database with teh halp of SQL queries.
- Engaged in Descriptive Programming, Ordinal Identifier, and Regular Expression to identify dynamic AUT Objects,
- GetROProperty and Parameterization techniques.
- Created SQL queries to pull and retrieve and validate data.
- Prepared test cases to test teh application manually in Quality Center and automated using Selenium Webdriver.
- Prepared and Executed test scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Maintained Data Driven Test suites for subsequent Regression testing.
- Prepared Java /Selenium script for subsequent Regression testing.
Environments: MS Word, Excel, HTTP, XML, HP ALM 11.0 SQL Servers 2008 and QTP 11.0, Java and Selenium.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzed System Specifications, Designed and Developed Test Plans and Test Cases corresponding to business rules for new systems.
- Performed Manual Testing and Maintained Documentation on different types of Testing including Positive, Negative, and Black Box.
- Tested database efficiency using SQL for teh retrieval of data from teh relational database (inner joins, outer join, group by and order by etc.)
- Used Quality Center (QC) to log defects and track resolution till teh closing of teh defect after retesting
- Parameterized teh automated scripts for running multiple sets of data.
- Generated defect reports based on defect status and provided to teh management team.