- 10.5+ years of experience in Automated and Manual Software Testing
- Qualified Bachelor of Engineer and Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Adept at the preparation of design document and development, implementation, support and knowledge in domains like Home Mortgage, Retail, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Credit Rating and Content Management.
- Involved in Automation, functional, Database, Cards, Web Services, Build Preparation and Configuration, UI, System, Integration, End - to-End, Regression and Browser Compatibility testing and Supporting UAT testing.
- Hands on experience working with the leading automation tools - Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, DevOps - Continuous integration, HP UFT/QTP automation Framework implementation, Java and VB Scripting Proof Of Concept (POC) to determine automation coverage and batch suite creation, HP ALM
- Expertise Skill in Review and analysis of Test Management and planning, Test Automation, execution and Defect tracking and reporting Weekly and Daily status reports for overall project health.
- Planning and tracking high quality tests to achieve objectives in cooperation with the customer and supporting them on how to best achieve the required objectives.
- Handled projects for Client-Server and Web Based applications.
- Business requirement reviews, Defect Triage meetings, and training sessions.
- Develop tools using common commercially available programming languages and environments to facilitate testing activities and responsible for maintaining and upgrading programs.
- Excellent Communicator with good technical and documentation skills.
- Self - Disciplined / Self - Motivated / Ability to work independently and Quality Conscience
- Worked in Onsite-Offshore Model coordinating testing tasks and efforts, resolving impediments and streamlining process flow. Co-ordination with cross functional teams.
- Well versed with all levels of STLC, SDLC and BLC.
- Adhering to best practices for Requirements analysis and detailed preparation of Test Cases/Scripts.
- Proven Test Analyst skills (creating test schedules, organizing test suite)
- Identifying faults and working with developers for Defect Resolution and Fixation.
- Impact Analysis, Problem Solving Skills and ability to recognize Application Architecture.
- Efficiently implemented Black Box and White Box testing on Java, Dot net, flex across multiple projects
Bug Tracking Tools: ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, Watson, Mantis
Testing ToolsAutomation Tools: (Selenium, HP UFT/ QTP 11.5, 10 and 9.2 & & Silk Test), Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Maven, Rapid SQL, VBScript, Regex, SOAP, WebService, PuTTY, WinSCP, HP ALM Test Management, Perl, Python, ANT, DB2, DOORS, XML Spy
Platform Known: Solaris 10x, Linux, Windows, MS-DOS, Mac
Programming Languages: C, Java, VB 6.0, JSP, SOA architecture, Web-Methods, Data Servers
RDBMS: MySQL, Microsoft Access, Oracle
Web technology and Server: HTML, XML, Apache Tomcat
Technologies:Java, JSP, SOA architecture, Web Methods, Data Servers
Environment: & Tools: JUnit, Maven, Selenium, MySQL, DB2, HP ALM 12.5, UFT, PuTTY, XMLSpy, SOAP UI, Mainframe, DOORS, WinSCP
- Webservices Testing, Data Analytics, Certification of application Backend and Database, Troubleshooting via Log Analytics and Debugger. Certification of Home Mortgage modules like Pricing-Repricing, Selling, Loan and Contractual Systems, Infra Changes, End-To-End, Middleware and System Integration, Credit and Pricing Assessment Engine and Calculation Logic Executing Selenium, Java automation test scripts on local machines and Jenkins & Maven CI environment with Maven.
- Creating feature files using Cucumber tool (Behavioral Driven DDevelopment (BDD)) and develop automated test scripts using Selenium framework.
- Environment Setup, Defect Triage and Team Management. Delivery of Combined Project Dashboard to Stakeholders.
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
Analyst Programmer - Testing Engineer
Technologies:Java, SOA architecture, Web Services
Environment: & Tools: QTP 11.5, VB Scripting SoapWSVCTool, PuTTY, Editors, HP Quality Center, BlueZone Mainframe
- Development of test automation accelerators via QTP and VB scripting with customized frameworks Participation in functional user story reviews and designing Test Strategy / Plan, detailed Test cases and traceability matrix to verify the test coverage. Test planning and tracking Webservices testing, transaction processing, Pricing projects and Debugging Requirement and Defect analysis with feature leads and making process driven decisions. Estimate work tasks to ensure delivery by agreed timescales
- Execution of test cases in accordance with department defined test plans and procedures, build regression smoke test and analysis i.e. (Perform root-cause defect analysis) Doing immediate quality control of the tests to ensure problems are quickly detected and immediately address.
- Participation in Triage and peer review meeting interacting with the developers to resolve the issues.
- Organisation and participation in meetings with project teams and engaging the product management and development team leaders for roadmap and layed expectation, removal of impediments and detailing on components subjective to clarification, generation of Confidential 's.
- Creation of documented defect reports for anomalies found during test procedures.
- Develops ways to improve productivity, while at the same time ensuring the integrity and clarity of test results.
- Assist with pre and post production support activities as needed Coordinated on-site and off-shore test efforts for managerial reporting.
- Broadcasting test execution reports for defect tracking on daily and weekly basis
Environment: & Tools: QTP 11.5, VB Scripting, MySQL, Sybase, Test Management and defect tracking tools, iTAP framework
Automation - QTP
- Planning testing effort estimation, milestones and timeline scheduling, Metrics and measurement and tracking test coverage.
- Requirement Analysis and Review, Document Review and Correction approval
- Co-ordinating QA activities in an Onshore-Offshore model, Organisation and participation in daily scrum meetings to discuss the accomplishments, issues (if any) and targets.
- Allocation of responsibilities, training, and organizing testing team efforts.
- Impact Analysis, researching, understanding and producing test-case scenarios that validate major functional subsystems, guiding team members, identifying and handling the risks.
- Direction in the tools, processes and use of quality metrics.
- Broadcasting of Weekly and Daily status reports as testing summary.
- Product Point of contact for defect status / resolution for the Development team, QA team and the users.
- Structural setup for Test Artifacts and reviewing of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Cases and Data.
- Querying SQL database for retrieval of expected values in order to validate AUT
- Enhancement of automation infrastructure for global execution and responsible for regression testing using Quick Test.
- Assist with pre and post production support activities as neede