- Financial Professional wif expertise in creatively using tools that are frequently overlooked in existing computer programs which result in real world practical solutions wif little or no cost to the employer.
- Committed to quality, excellence and exceptional customer service.
- Redesign spreadsheets, making reporting function nine times faster
- Completed daily report that the client expect to take two hours to complete in 5 minutes by using VBA code
- Changed scorecard process from a 3 day process to a 2 hour process
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel functions using Vlookup, Pivot Tables and VBA coding
- Write robust custom macros
- Use Command line Interface
- Perform functional, content, user acceptance and regression software testing
- Add macros and pivot tables while reformatting spreadsheets to dramatically increase efficiency
- Peoplesoft, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access, Sharepoint, SAP, MicroStrategy and PowerPoint
- Provide computer technical support in office
- Staff trainer for Excel spreadsheets
- Audit client’s accounts
- Transfer funds between legal entities
- Reconcile group bills
- Prepare report for client yearend tax reporting
- Clear cash error and transfer accounts so that no entries I was responsible for were over 10 days old
- Find misapplied funds and directed them to the correct department
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on spreadsheets and databases, using accounting software
- Reconciled and researched Storm clean up Billing
- Wrote VBA code that would create a data set for reconciliation and produce an aging report for tickets received by monitor, for tickets not yet approved and eligible to be paid.
- Used query to update data base in Access
- Wrote Custom VBA code that added 3 more reports to HUD Audits
- Add more features to the code aide auditors such as hide unused rows, double checks on totals and auto filled amounts in
- Automated the creation of Production Shrink Guides for the Cub Foods banner, documents that help managers predict how much product to produce for example how many rotisserie chicken to produce in a given day. Used point of sales data from MicroStrategy reports as a data source, then after review of documents by subject matter experts created separate PDF files for managers in separate stores to download from a SharePoint site. I created dis tools for Bakery, Deli, Produce and Meat departments. dis created great time saves of having to create 212 PDFs manually (4 departments 53 stores).
- Created automation for Order guides, saving SuperValu from having to create 106 guides manually.
- Created code for other Banners Farm Fresh, Shop and Save, shop and Save East and Shoppers, the saving manually producing of 638 PDFs week.
- Latter I expanded the capabilities of the tool to include a scorecard of the stores past shrink statistics.
- Uploaded PDFs to Sharepoint site
- Wrote Custom VBA code that created Audit reports, including balance sheet and income statement, using data Federal Data Schedule downloaded from HUD’s web site.
- Code also Generated different letter depending of the type the state the entity was located in, the type of housing and if the entity had a pension plan
- Created a excel workbook to combine over 90 files for the Apply Anyways report. The macro completed the task in under 2 minutes
- Created a macro that would combine the 60 settlement reports.
- Worked on creating a new process for monitoring the total credit used by customers.
- Created workbook to calculate finance charges for Power Fall and Spring Load up financing programs
- Automated month end contract value spreadsheet also making it more robust in the process
- Produced and streamlined weekly, monthly and quarterly supply chain and scan data reports
- Automated quarterly payments using VBA
Data Analyst / VBA Developer
- Scorecard and Weekly Settlement Statistics: Changed a 3 day process for creating weekly and monthly scorecard to a 2 hour process. The new process contained addition statistics requested by management.
- Case Productivity report: Calculate the total amount of time to complete a case entered in SalesForce. Taking into account holiday schedule and working hours to calculate hours worked. Create a table where case owner is listed and the number of cases they completed categorized by if they made the goal
- Redesigned Focalpoint working orders report: Saved 4 hours per region per week for 6 Users 24 work hours saved per week.
- The resulting document is then shared wif the entire sales team.
- Compuweigh to Lynx Reconciliation: Needed a better system to reconcile data from the automated grain weighing system “Compuweigh” to the custom grain trading Database Lynx. Wrote Designed an Excel file and wrote VBA code Compare and find error between Compuweigh and Lynx time savings on average of 2 hours a day per elevator over 17 elevators. A time saving of over 170 hours per week.
- JDE - Extra¢ense-Lynx Balancing tools: wrote macro to balance three accounts involving JDE-Extra¢ents - Lynx Time savings is 21 hours per month. Wif additional benefit of backing up the Working data.
- MPP open contact: made sure that every commodity type will have an entry in the minimum price file for the complete time period open the contract is open. Market Price Point. Market rows in open contract report that did not have Market Price Point for the entire contract.
- Propricing Report: Changed Propricing report to created fields for Account #, Subledger, Subleder type, Total net premium, and fields to identify nonconforming Contract numbers and Missing location numbers from file.
- Automated telephone stats by Agent: Working wif subject matter experts (SME), wrote VBA code to Separate out records by region Job type, day of the week, week that data falls in, time of day, and the month the data falls in. Created statistics on time customer time on hold, time employee is in not ready mode, Time logged into the system, calls handled, Abandoned rings, statistic data by month, and categorized by Agent type and region. Created a dashboard wif the resulting statistics.
- Automated telephone stats by Results: Wrote VBA code to calculate total number of Abandoned calls, total weight time number of calls received after hours and calls going to group voice mail.
- JDE macro: Rewrote JDE Macro making it 50% more efficient and more robust
- Cash Advance Monitoring: Wrote a macro that used information from 6 different reports, a report of all the Contracts wif cash advances applied to them, list of contracts wif the focal point product to change adjust market price, Extra¢ense Contract RPT to add information about the Risk products on the Contract, Propricing to see if the contract has Propricing, Open Contract to see if the not priced or unpriced. Min Priced report, see if their is any products that have open sell order on the contract.
- Wrote VBA application to convert data from SQL server to individual reports for sales representative. Sales team used the reports to create sales projections.
- Also wrote an application to gather the Sales reps data for upload into an access data base.
- Wrote VBA code to update a monthly claims log, changing a 3 day long process to a 10 minute process
- Trained other staff on how to retrieve data from a remote system, Changing a manual entry process to an automated process. Wif time saving of over 40 work hours.
- Wrote VBA code to create a report from the log file categorizing the reconciliation status of individual participants
- Automated reconciliation log and weekly productivity reporting
- Reconciled wellness events
- Submitted claims
- Short term assignment write VBA code to create lab report status.
- Change lab report program so all department worked off the same report
- Program to create individual key talent pool files at a business unit level from platform level data
- Rewrote program to check for errors in LTM (Learning Talent and Management) Data. Adding many more data checks to the program, made the case sensitive and made the code more efficient from taking 50 minutes to run to about 3 minutes to run.
- Created a tool to clean up text in LTM data.
- Worked on succession power point presentation
- Worked in share point
- Pivot tables, Vlookups
- Worked in compensation generating and submitting incentive documentation. Data analyst for Score card Data. Authored a VBA program to create a scorecard for each business unit from master scorecard, changing a Day long process to a 2 minute process.
- US and global data sources
- Filled in for Compensation analyst who was on leave
- Produce PHI pharmacy reports for third party liability holders. Rewrote macros to automate reporting function. Added new capabilities to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) script enabling it to check for invalid id numbers, change cell to proper data format and add prompts to make the program easier to use.
- Created new documentation for pharmacy report procedure.
- Time saving for average daily workload 3 to 4 hours.
- Finished another contractor assignment, researched desktop assets inventory. Compared data received from pinging desk top to current information in database, using advanced Excel methods. Updated database, wrote utility program to clean data excess characters from cells to make automated comparison possible.
- Created daily reports on vendor questionnaire status. Task was expected to take between 2 to 3 hours; using VBA coding I reduced the task down to 18 seconds of processing time also greatly improved the accuracy of the report.
- Wrote VBA code for comparing first of the month report overdue account to current report in order to receive a list of overdue client that paid. Standard report did not provide dis information.
- Worked wif subject matter experts to insure venders have passed the qualification need to do work at Us bank.
- Worked as a software tester performed functional, user acceptance and regression testing.
- Worked as part of a 10 person software team, was the only software tester kept to the end of the project..