- 5+ years of experience in planning, designing, and developing testing strategies for large - scale Web Applications and Client/Server systems.
- Expertise in preparing Test Strategies, Test Metrics, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data.
- Familiar in maintaining Test Scripts, Requirements and management of test suites using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Ability to perform independent preliminary analysis of Business requirements and develop effective solutions to satisfy user requirements.
- Experience with various tools like Jenkins, Nexus, GitHub and POSTMAN to incorporate the Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) process.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) methodologies.
- Design and Development of an efficient automation framework (Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven and Hybrid) in an iterative incremental development model.
- Experience in developing performance test plans, workload profile, test scripts, monitoring and execution with JMeter.
- Extensive knowledge in creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Proficient in Requirement Analysis and Metrics Collection, Preparing Status Reports and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and participating in various Scrum meetings.
- Extensive experience in System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Black Box Testing and Integration Testing.
- Skilled in writing Test Cases in Excel or Word with import into the HP ALM/Quality Center Test Lab section.
- Experience in logging defects and assigning the criticality of Defects, Root Cause Analysis, and Bug Verification using HP ALM/ Quality Center.
- Experienced in preparing Test Execution reports.
- Good Knowledge in designing SQL queries to conduct Back End testing and data validation.
- Familiar with performing Regression testing and automating the Tests using Selenium and Coded UI.
- Experience in optimizing scripts for testing applications with various data sources and data types.
- Extensively experienced in working with GUI testing.
- Experience in creating an Object repository of reusable functions for test automation.
- Excellent research and mentoring skills.
- Dynamic and Assertive team player with strong commitment and project management skills.
- Hands on experience in creating Automation framework using JUnit testing framework in eclipse and NetBeans.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Software Development Engineer
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Creating Test plan & Script, Defect Management Templates; Created Initial test plan and developed test cases and test scripts.
- Strong Automation knowledge in ATF (Automation Testing Framework) in Service including (Form Creation, Form Caparison, Template Creation, and Form Validation.)
- Use Quality Center to store all testing results, metrics, Test Cases, and Reporting.
- Identify, document and report bugs,errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications develop for Businesses.
- Working on multiple projects with distinctive business needs
- Strong understanding of SCRUM and experience in agile methodology.
- Develop a Defects Tracking Log for the SharePoint Site for communication and to track defects while testing.
- Participate in smoke, and ad-hoc testing during Functional testing phase.
- Interact with Developers and Business Analysts to perform various types of testing throughout Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
- Prepare and maintain the Test data (in Excel, Access, DB) to automate negative and positive test scenario.
- Working on Test Applications compatibility on combinations of different browsers and Devices.
- Provide weekly status updates showing the progress of the Automation testing effort and open issues to be resolved. Involve in Mentoring new team members.
- Prepare cost estimate for new product and provided product line margin analysis to management.
- Attend daily, defect meeting with the developers and the team to clarify and discuss all the defects that are found during testing.
- Writing test cases that have good coverage of requirements for making Test Driven Development(TDD), Behavior driven development(BDD) environment more successful with Gherkin language.
- Working on Software Configuration Management systems such as GIT, Subversion (SVN) and Accurev.
- Working as part of an AGILE application development team in a multi-language, large-scale environment. Attend daily stand up meeting to present product increment and impediments of assigned activities at each end of Sprint demo.
- Automate the Test Suite implementations using Selenium WebDriver.
- Working on Hybrid Automation Framework which is combination of Data Driven Framework and Keyword driven to reuse the Previously defined methods and functions, and to provide the layer to the Test script.
- Build and ran UFT script to automate 20,000 reports and user verification process for 2400 users.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Write Test cases to automate software programs which set up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content and user friendliness using Test management tools MTM (Microsoft Test Manager), And JIRA.
- Simulate product performance, evaluate results and compare those results with predicted outcomes.
- Identify and document product problems or defects using bug tracking systems.
- Create databases of known defects to develop protocol for repeat problems.
- Analyze defects and send the product back to developers for modification.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies to support Test Script.
- Performed troubleshooting and repair services, including hardware and software, network and peripheral equipment problems.
- Installed hardware and software compatible with system specifications.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Provided technical support for all applications, such asMicrosoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Assisted in installation, configuration and maintaining updates and site license agreements for all computer related software.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Auditing processes and its parameters compare to the control plan for process compliance. Initiate deviation process if needed.
- Responsible for quick response and containment of the suspected products upon customer concern and provide the 100% good parts to customer through the sorting/rework at all possible storage locations.
- Train Quality inspectors for inspection for process compliance and product quality. Audit the defect logs and report to the management for main failure modes.
- Assist quality Manager to improve the process on production floor and try to avoid the deviations by help of continuous improvement of the process.
- Create Inspection method of the product as per customer requirement during the safe launch of the new product.
- Design, implement, and maintain SPC on keyprocesses.
- Observe work and monitor measuring instruments to ensure that operations conform to inspection standards.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, partners, and internal stakeholders in both the plant and at customer locations toenhance their perception and understanding of the plant Quality systems. Facilitate customer Quality audits andinspections as appropriate to demonstrate compliance.
- Review of PPAP, Supplier Corrective Actions, and perform QualitySystem Assessments as appropriate.
- Lead the Final Inspection Team for theirassigned product line to “protect the customer” by ensuring that inspection and other Quality Control processes are effective to ensure customers receiveproduct that meets their expectations.
- Support and oversee implementation of ISO 9000and Eaton Quality System requirements.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Develop and implementimprovements to the warranty process to ensure customer issues are resolved with minimal interruption in service.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineeringrelative to all quality issues.
- Create the operation instruction for the operator belongs to new program jobs. Help Quality team during TS 16949 audit (now IATF).
- Utilize statistical tools, such as PFMEA, DFMEA,and Regression Analysis as appropriate.