- Over 5+ years of IT experience in the field of Software Development and Testing, majorly on web based application testing.
- Over 2 Year Experience in Selenium Automation Testing.
- Experience infull SoftwareTesting Life Cycle (STLC) models
- Trained in different areas of testing viz., Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing and GUI Testing of the applications.
- Experience in preparingEstimation, Detailed Test Cases, writing Test Scriptsby decomposingBusinessRequirements, and developingTest Scenariosto support quality deliverables.
- Proficient in tracing requirements, understanding Use Cases and preparing Test Cases from Specifications.
- Ability to identify, define, log, track and retest defects. Ability to evaluate and analyze defects for source/root cause and provide sound analysis reporting for defect resolution using Quality Center
- Always made sure that the deliverables are timely and have never faced any issues once in production.
- Experience in QTP - VB Script programming standards, developed reusable functional libraries which are used in different scripts
- Participated in the testing life cycle (SDLC) right from analysis to execution, till the application goes live by ensuring the correctness, reliability, integrity, efficiency, flexibility, performance and usability of software.
- Have knowledge about managerial aspects and workings of testing team and have participated couple of test management activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Hands on Experience in Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Excellent team player and quick learner with an ability to perform individually, good interpersonal and analytical skills
Primary Skills: Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution, POS testing
Testing Tools: Jira, Selenium, Eclipse, Microsoft TFS, SoapUI
Databases: Oracle 9i (trained)
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP, 7, 8
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, SQL, VB Script, XML
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Systems QA Analyst
- Successfully completed and went live with the fully implemented Back office solutions at all restaurant locations.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Webdriver- POM methods and Testing.
- Used JIRA for defect management
- Involved in Scrum team for performing Quality Assurance testing for project Phases 1 to 5.
- Involved in Project kick-off meetings to set business initiatives and scoping.
- Gathered and analyzed functional specifications, testing requirements for the project.
- Involvement in creating test plan, test strategy, test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Documented and executed over 1000+ Test cases per phase using Test Rail tool.
- Responsible for functional testing, integration and regression testing.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology
- Good experience in Aloha-POS and SQL server.
- End-to-end testing of the payroll process
- Production support for Labor project to resolve/test hotfixes post implementation.
- Execution of SQL and web services test cases to report bugs/defects
- Compile the testing documentation into a report for sign-off by key stakeholders
- Involved in preparation of defect metrics reports for each development phases.
- Kept in touch with all IT units to ensure support is provided to complete end to end cycles
Environment: Aloha - POS testing, Selenium- Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio TFS, Jira, Sharepoint, TestRail, HTML, CSS, XML, MySQL, SQL, Excel, Payroll process, First Data
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Performed manual testing of newly re-designed website of Windsor Consulting homepage and training webpage comprising of enhanced look-and-feel features.
- Analyzed the functional specifications, testing requirements of the project.
- Tested PayPal functionality to accept fees through online training webpage and e-commerce solution.
- Good experience in Selenium IDE and SQL server.
- Data-driven testing, cross-browser testing and parallel testing were conducted
- Execution of Selenium test cases and reported bugs.
- Re-executing automation scripts until defects are stabilized in the system.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Webdriver methods and Testing.
- Used Quality Center for defect management
- Coordinated with all IT units to ensure support is provided to complete end to end cycles
- Excellent understanding of software development (SDLC) and QA life cycle processes.
- Involved in development of test plans, test cases, and test scenarios to facilitate the process of testing.
- Managed timelines for project delivery to a successful completion.
- Followed waterfall methodology
- Involved in Functional testing, Black box testing Sanity testing, smoke testing, Regression testing.
- Preparation and Review of the test cases written for the testing and preparing Traceability matrix.
- Used SQL queries to cross check the front-end data with back end tables.
- Executed the SQL’s, analyzed the results and reported the test results to the Project Teams.
- Used Quality Center for defect reporting, tracking and communicating between developers, product support and test team members
- Prepared and participated in weekly status meetings.
- Worked on Traceability matrix by linking test cases to requirements in Quality Center.
- Undergone the 2months intensive training program on Testing Methodologies at Cochin, India as part of the Confidential Pvt. Ltd on job training.
- Training program contained coursework equivalent to the classes: C++, JAVA, SQL
Environment: QA testing, Manual testing, SDLC, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Regression TestingFunctional testing, Integration testing, Test Scripts, System testing, use cases, JAVA, Quality Center, QTP
- Undergone the 3-month intensive training program on Methodologies in Instrumentation Department of Confidential Ltd.
- Walkthrough trainings on Paper Production and Process Manufacturing processes.
- Completed Project on Hand-to-speech Software
- Project involved in converting Hand gesture movements into speech using motion sensors, which will detect hand movements.
- For each gesture, corresponding sound will be generated using the Program.
- Programming in C and Matlab - Stimulink.
- Trained in Java, SQL
- Completed Project on Home Automation using SMS (Short Messaging Service)
- Project includes automation to control many home appliances wirelessly.
- Programming embedded systems (PIC - Programmable Interface controller) in C, C++, and Matlab - Stimulink.
- Trained on RDBMS concepts and Data retrieval techniques
- Training program contained coursework equivalent to the classes: C, C++, Matlab and SQL