- 6 + Years of extensive experience in performance testing of web - based, client server applications and web services.
- Highly proficient in performance testing using LoadRunner and manual testing.
- Familiarity with run time settings/recording options and general options in LoadRunner.
- Experienced with performing IP Spoofing using LoadRunner for the load balancing issues.
- Experience in monitoring using tools like Dynatrace and AppDynamics
- Proficient in debugging and executing Load Runner scripts.
- Involved in Performance tuning of database Servers.
- Expert in writing SQL Queries to query the database
- Good understanding of Java Programming.
- Extensively involved in performance tuning of application servers such as Web logic and Tuxedo.
- Extensively involved in Performance tuning of Web servers such as web sphere.
- Good team leader with strong analytical and communication skills.
LoadRunner Protocols: Web(http/html), SAP Web, Web services, AJAX True Client, Click & Script.
Testing Tools: Performance Center, LoadRunner, Wily Introscope, Dynatrace, Site Scope, JMeter and Clear Quest.
HP Test Suite: LoadRunner, Quality Center (Test Director), Performance Center and SiteScope.
Application Tools: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/VISTA, UNIX, Linux, Solaris and Windows.
- Responsible for performance testing using Performance Center.
- Developed Load Test Scripts by using Performance Center for entire site and did the Parameterization, Pacing, and correlation.
- Developed and enhanced scripts using LoadRunner VuGen and designed scenarios using Performance Center to generate realistic load on application under test.
- Used LoadRunner tool for testing and monitoring.
- Extensively used J2EE Diagnostics and DynaTrace to diagnose and troubleshoot web/app server performance issues.
- Added performance measurements for Oracle, Web logic, IIS in Load Runner.
- Analyzed results using LoadRunner Analysis tool and analyzed Oracle database connections, sessions, Web Logic log files.
- Conducted memory leak testing for all the applications using LoadRunner and Wily Introscope.
- Collaborated with team to install and configure Wily Introscope.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, SiteScope, IIS, Quality Center, Wily Introscope, Dynatrace, Java, Weblogic, Oracle, XML, SQL Server, J2EE Analysis and HTML and UNIX.
- Responsible for entire performance test lifecycle for various Applications including requirement gathering, test plan development, script development, test executions and test results report.
- Involved in Performance Testing - Load testing, stress testing and soak testing of the application using LoadRunner.
- Managed and assigned tasks to offshore resource.
- Used LoadRunner web services protocol for script development.
- Set up SiteScope counters for server monitoring.
- Involved in preparing status reports and performance testing milestones in project plan.
- Used Performance Center to execute Load and Stress Tests.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, SiteScope, Excel, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Web logic, JAVA, J2EE, AJAX, Quality Center, Crystal Reports, Diagnostic Tool, Windows, HP-UX, AIX.
- Developed and deployed test automation scripts to do end to end performance testing using Load Runner.
- Independently develop LoadRunner test scripts according to test specifications/requirements.
- Introduced agile methodology for the performance testing cycles.
- Responsible for performance monitoring and analysis of response time & memory leaks using throughput graphs.
- Coordinated creation of stress environments to conduct stress\load testing.
- Conducted Load Test for multiple users using Load Runner.
- Analyzed the requirement and design documents.
- Extensively Used Load Runner Monitors to identify bottlenecks.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, SiteScope, Excel, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Web logic, JAVA, J2EE, AJAX, Quality Center, Crystal Reports, Diagnostic Tool, UNIX and Windows.
- Participated in requirement analysis and prepared performance test documents.
- Involved in specifying the functional as well as security requirements for performance testing.
- Performed Load test, Stress test, Benchmark Profile test, Fail -Over test, Fail - Back test against supported configurations.
- Involved in load profiling for the application, gathering production data for application load profiles and design a peak load benchmark test.
- Estimating maximum number of concurrent users for brand new application by coordinating with Architect and Business Analyst
- Executing the benchmark test for peak load conditions.
- Generated Vuser scripts and Executed Performance Tests using LoadRunner
- Developing Vuser scripts and enhanced the basic script by Parameterizing the constant values using LoadRunner
- Used Wily Introscope to monitor and collect metrics on production and test servers.
- Independently develop LoadRunner test scripts Involved in reviewing the Business Requirement document and design documents.
- Involved in preparing the status reports and defect status reports.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, SiteScope, Excel, Oracle, JAVA, J2EE, Excel, MS-Office Quality Center and Windows.