- 4 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing Methods like Waterfall & Agile.
- Hands on Experience in using leading Automation tools like Selenium and HP UFT/QTP.
- Experienced using Web - debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Good experience in using Java, JUnit and TestNG test framework to write functional test.
- Good experience in Selenium Test environment setup expert using the entire open Source tools.
- Experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and implementing automation test solutions/frameworks using Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid Driven frameworks.
- Hands on experience in performing various levels of testing such as Smoke/Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Re-Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, Database Testing, User Interface Testing, Compatibility testing, User acceptance testing (UAT), End to End(E2E).
- Proficient writing test cases based on Business requirement document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), and Use Case Specification (Business and Application) documents.
- Experience in implementing automated test cases across complex, cross browser based applications.
- Experience in Metrics Programs, computing metrics and analyzing results through graphs and reports.
- Experience in writing Acceptance test driven development stories(ATTD).
- Experience in using open source monitoring softwaresuch as jabbix.
- Expertise in reviewing requirements, Business requirements gathering, translating requirements into specifications and application design.
- Hands on Experience in using SAS for analytics, business intelligence, data management and predictive analytics.
- Extensive use of HP Quality Center, JIRA as a Test Management tool as well as defect tracking tool.
- Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept. Extensively used Java for test case automation.
- Familiar with continuous integration and Continuous deployment systems(CI/CD) pipe line concepts.
- Have knowledge on writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functional Testing tool Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT)
- Knowledge on running shell scripts in Unix shell Environment.
- Experience in using diagramming applications like Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in both Waterfall (Software Development Life Cycle -SDLC) and Agile Project Environment.
- Experience in analyzing, and documenting the requirements for business processes, policies, and information systems.
- Worked with business stakeholders to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Effective communication skills for mediating between developers, clients and management.
- Strong Problem Analysis & Resolution skills and ability to work in Multi Platform Environments like Windows and UNIX.
- Ability to multi-task, Prioritize and work with time constraints while paying attention to details
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver, Junit,TestNg, HP UFT/QTP, HP Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Appium.
Languages: JAVA, Java Script, C#, PL/SQL, HTML
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Netbeans.
Test Framework: JUnit, TestNG, .net,Data Driven Framework,Hybrid Framework
Web Debugging Tool: Xpath, Firepath, Firebug, Webdebugger.
Software Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, V Model
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM, Quality Center (QC), Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows (XP,7), Linux, Mac
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Source Version Control Tool: Subversion (SVN), Git, Bit bucket
Some Other Tools: Jenkins, Tomcat Server, Tibco EMS, Tibco BusinessWorks, Ant, Maven, TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft Visio.
Web Technologies: XML, CSS, WSDL, SOAP
Software Quality Analyst
- Analyzed the Functional Requirements and Technical Specifications to understand application needs.
- Developed Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and generated Test Reports for both Manual and Automated tests.
- Developed and managed the overall software test strategy and workflow for Manual Testing.
- Developed Hybrid frameworks using Selenium Web Driver API for Regression Test cases
- Performed extensive Manual Testing on Client Server and Web based Applications.
- Developed positive and negative test cases based on functional requirements.
- Worked with Jira and Zephyr for Test management.
- Created Automation test scripts for some modules using Selenium.
- Performed Performance Testing using JMeter.
- Identified and documented defects, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in functionality.
- Designed and developed automation Systems using Selenium for web based, web services and client server applications.
- Used HP Quality Center for Defect Management and SharePoint for version control of Documentation and accessibility by all project teams.
- Documenting and communicating Test Cases, Test Results, and Reports using Quality Center.
- Performed Functional testing, System testing, Smoke Testing, Integration testing, GUI Testing and Regression testing.
- Wrote and executed SQL Statements to retrieve data from back-end.
- Performed back end testing by writing SQL queries.
- Interacted with developers, Business & Management Teams and End Users.
- Assisted in User Acceptance Testing.
- Participated in detailed analysis with the development team and the client for their reported issues.
- Involved in cross browser testing and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Performed peer-review of business requirements and test cases and provided feedback.
- Worked closely with leads and analysts from other QA business oriented groups to manage testing effort, log production problems, request and maintain test data.
- Participated in Agile Scrum meeting on daily basis.
- Prepared status report of testing activities and reported to the project manager.
Environment: ALM, JIRA, Zephyr, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Sales force, Selenium RC, Windows 7, MS Office 2013, Oracle 11g, SQL, Putty, XML, XSD, Citrix, SharePoint, XLC lifecycle.
QA Automation/Performance Engineer
- Analyzed manual test cases to identify scope for automation.
- Used analytical thinking and information gathering skills to analyze requirements and technical design to determine the appropriate test strategy.
- Defined architectural design for automation.
- Developed automation strategies.
- Maintained the Selenium and Java Automation code and resources in source control like SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Executed the Automated Test Cases using QTP / Selenium.
- Assisted in creating the Automation Framework.
- Used Quality center as a repository to store and schedule automation scripts.
- Creation of test strategies, the maintaining, and executing of test plans and test cases.
- Defect tracking in Quality Center and transition to JIRA.
- Managing of the day-to-day QA activities.
- Assisted development team by performing regression testing, utilizing HP UFT / QTP, Selenium.
- Participate in the use of established test processes and methodologies.
- Coordinating with developers in order to fix the bugs.
- Mobile testing for PacfiCorpapps for iPhone, I Pad and Android phone and tablets.
- Mobile automation testing using Appium.
- Performance testing using HP Load Runner.
- Perform black / grey box testing
- Backend testing for databases in oracle using SQL.
- Basic understanding of UNIX Shell Scripts and assisted team in creation of Source code repository for tracking and versioning all PL/SQL and UNIX Shell scripts.
- Performed test execution and captured results for system, functional, regression and integration testing.
- Participated in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause.
- Worked with development team in testing TIBCO Interfaces and business users to analyze and track defects to closure.
- Assisted in testing of services using SOAP UI which were Developed using Tibco BW and Deployed using Tibco Admin.
- Testing web services using SOAPUI/ REST.
- Actively participated in automating testing approach for regression and performance QA. Experience in designing/developing/enhancing/testing automation frameworks like HP Quality center.
Environment: Quality Center (QC), JIRA, Selenium, HP UFT/QTP, HP Load Runner, SOAP, Windows 7, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Tibco BW, Tibco EMS, Oracle, MS SQL, Java, Unix.
QA Manual/performance Tester
- Critically analyzed and identified the Test Cases based on requirement document of the application.
- Tested the application manually prior to automation for functional testing.
- Performed Manual performance testing to identify various critical points in the application.
- Created and Maintained traceability matrixto trace the requirements and corresponding development through the Software Development Life Cycle
- Created Test Cases and Test Plans using Quality Centre.
- Coordinated the walkthrough and kickoff meetings with developers and project managers.
- Updating the Defect status and working towards the closure of defects with developer.
- Identified issues and flaws within the game.
- Monitored networking and game functionality.
- Provided feedback to game developers about future and current content.
- Regression and Stress testing of applications in order to find out the issues or impact of changes made.
- Perform black / grey box testing.
- Effectively managed the bug categorization and prioritization and their timely reporting.
- Provided daily test results and verified bug fixes.
- Participated in sprint planning and review meetings.
- Worked in a team that is multi-disciplined consisting of Business Analysts, Tech Leads, Product Owner, Data Modelers/Developers, QA and a SCRUM Master in Agile Methodology.
Environment: Java, Quality Center, Bug Zilla, C#, .net Framework, Selenium, WSAD 6.0, JSP, Servlets, subversion, Xml, Html.
- extensive knowledge of bug tracking tools, bug tracking software, and gameelements.
- Hands on experience in QA game testing with strong passion of games.
- Handle the tasks of performing testingof new gamesin terms of features.
- Responsible for coordinating withdevelopers in modifying gameflow and functionalities.
- Monitoring networking and game functionality.
- Was troubleshooting testingdefects and performed verification of bugs.
- Provided feedback testing as well as bug reporting.