- Domain experience in Healthcare, Ecommerce/Retail and Banking.
- Extensive experience of Creating, Modifying and Maintaining new and existing Automation Framework Models, such as Behavior Driven, and Data Driven, by using Page Object Model and Page Factory Design.
- Expertise in using Selenium WebDriver with Java, Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, GIT, Jenkins, and Eclipse IDE.
- Expertise in BDD using Cucumber/Gherkin features and tools, Scenario Outlines, Step Definitions, and Cucumber reports.
- Expertise inRegression Testing, Smoke/Sanity Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Black Box Testing, Database Testing.
- Strong knowledge of Core JavaandObject - Oriented Programming(OOPs) concepts and Experienced in designing, developing, and enhancing automated test scripts.
- Good Knowledge on using Maven s central repository to manage external JARs and other dependencies.
- Strong Knowledge in using TestNG and Junit as testing Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Git version control system for maintaining, tracking and updating projects.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tool.
- Expertise in documenting Defects with a high level of detail, accuracy, and informative steps using JIRA.
- Experienced in Defects logging using Loggers in Log4j.
- Good knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services such as EC2
- Experience in configuring application framework usingExcel spreadsheetsand process the spreadsheets using Apache POI.
- Good understanding in test automation of REST API Services using POSTMAN/Rest-Assured library.
- Experience in Database Testing, Data Manipulation using SQL queries and establishing Database connection with JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) API.
- Knowledge in Cross-Browser Testing to verify whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Strong experience in SDLC, STLC and DLC (Defect Lifecycle) using Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in analyzing Business Requirements and Functional Specifications based on SMART criteria.
- Strong in developing and implementing Test Cases and Test Scenarios for manual/automated testing.
- Over 6 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web - based and Cloud (AWS) applications.
Repository System: GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, AWS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, ALM
Continues Integration Tool: Jenkins
Database: MySQL, Oracle SQL
Environment: AngularJS, Java Spring
Software Development Engineer in Test
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Agile, Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, JIRA, HTML, CSS, HTML, XML, X-path, Windows, Jenkins, Git, SQL, Postman, Eclipse IDE.
- Used Log4J for logging the test logs using loggers for various log levels.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
- Performed remote execution using AWS cloud server with Jenkins.
- Participated in Sprint Planning, Spring Grooming, Test Planning, and Test Strategy meetings to analyze product and spring backlog items.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships.
- Developed Behavior Driven and Data Driven Automation framework from scratch using Page Object Model (POM).
- Implemented Behavior Driven Development (BDD) for the first time in the organization by writing feature files, step definitions and closely worked with the Business Analyst using Cucumber.
- Designed and developed automated scripts for functional, regression, and smoke test using Selenium.
- Prepared Test cases and involved in preparation of Test Plans for new functional modules.
- Developed effective, maintainable, reusable methods/functions in a timely fashion by following established standards and techniques.
- UsedSelenium WebDriverto handle various web page controls like textbox, button, dropdown, checkbox, radio button, labels usingXPath and other locators.
- Maintained the Selenium and Java automation code and resources in version control system GIT.
- Utilized Apache POI library in Java to read from Microsoft Excel files sheets, and performed Data Driven testing.
- Used SQL queries for retrieving data from the database for executing user - speci c test cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services using Postman and REST-Assured library.
- Performed Data-driven testing by using JDBC, and configured SQL queries to validate data from the Oracle database to UI.
- Implemented Jenkins jobs designed to run the Regression test suite and Smoke tests in development and test environments and generate reports.
- Effectively involved in Defects logging, tracking and managing Defect Life Cycles usingJIRA.
Selenium Automation Engineer
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Cucumber Jenkins, Jira, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office Tools, Java. GIT.
- Developed and executed system Test cases based on the Functional and Technical requirements.
- Performed Smoke and Regression testing during the various phases of the application using Java/Selenium.
- Used TestNG Annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags to group test suites, test cases and test methods for regression and functional testing.
- Developed BDD with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Performed Selenium Synchronization using Explicit & Implicit waits.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to identify elements and performing operations on web elements.
- Experience in using Selenium API for Taking Screenshot and Capturing Failed test scenarios; Select class for selecting multiple values from a list; Actions class for various key and mouse events, with different Locators such as id, Link text, XPath, CSS.
- Identified the defects through Selenium automation and ensured that business processes delivered the expected results and remained reliable throughout the production release.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application.
- Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle; attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle, coordinated with the developers until the defects/bugs are resolved.
- Scheduled testing jobs and set up the flag to run automation scripts in Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
- Managed POM.xml to get required dependencies from a central repository, add plugins, ran scripts using pom.xml file.
- Facilitated enhancement and maintained the Test Environment in Eclipse using Java.
- Used Log4J for log management.
Selenium QA Tester
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, ALM, Windows, Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, MS Office tools, Oracle, SQL Server, Java, JDBC, HTML, XML, JSON.
- Developed Selenium Automation Framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven, JUnit.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) design to the framework.
- Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including, Regression, and Smoke testing using Selenium.
- Prepared XML and Excel files for collection of data and Element Locators using object repository and APACHE POI library files.
- Developed and maintained Manual and Automation test scripts through Quality center/ALM.
- Created Jenkins jobs for different xml suites and executed them on schedule basis.
- Involved in Database Testing, Data Manipulation using SQL queries and established Database connection with JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) API.
- Used Postman for manual API testing and REST-Assured library in Java for automation.
- Prepared SQL queries to perform back-end database testing, and for data validation.
- Used ALM for requirements management, and defect tracking, and attended Defect review meetings with testers and development team.
- Achieved parallel cross browser testing using Selenium Grid and JUnit; moved to TestNG later on.
- Generated and automated various daily status, weekly reports, and monthly and quarterly reports.
- Balanced multiple priorities simultaneously to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Actively took part in Daily Stand - up meetings, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective and Sprint reviews.
- Involved in corporate transitioning from Waterfall to Agile Scrum model, provided inputs during Grooming and User Story Sessions.
- Participated in weekly meetings, conferences and walk-through to understand the business and testing requirements and to plan the testing process on a regular basis. SDET