- Over Seven years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA Testing strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual testing and Automation testing on Windows, UNIX platforms.
- Developed/maintained Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Black Box/White Box Testing, Defect Tracking and Metrics for both Manual and Automated Test environments.
- Proficient in Functional, Regression, System Integration (SIT), Acceptance (UAT), Browser compatibility and Performance Testing
- Extensively worked in all phases of software development life cycle - application specification, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Extensive Experience in Web Service testing (SOAP) using SoapUI Functional and Jmeter load, Functional .
- Proficient in Selenium test scripts using data driven, keyword driven and hybrid framework.
- Experience in Automated Functional and Performance Testing using HP Quick Test Professional.
- Expertise in scripting languages such as VB Script, and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of Database, Data Warehouse, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Executed the test scripts using Selenium to validate the actual and expected results.
- Excellent understanding of Application Server and Database Server.
- Demonstrated ability to work on Work Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams
- Excellent understanding of waterfall model and agile methodology - SCRUM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment with resource constraints.
Defect/Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center, BugZilla
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium RC, Web Driver, Firebug, Hudson, ANT, SOAPUI Quick Test Pro, WinRunner, Quality Center, Test Director
Performance Testing Tools: JMeter, LoadUI
Operating Systems: MS Windows … UNIX (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat), Mac OS Programming Languages Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH, XSLT, AJAX, SOAP, WSDL RDBMS Oracle10g, MySQL, Postgres
Scripting Languages: PL/SQL, VB Script, Shell Script
Tools: MTM, TFS, VSTS, UFT, Visual Studio, ALM, ETL, Data Warehouse, SQL, BACKEND, Cognos, Informatica, SQL, BI, BO, Business objects Business Intelligence, Microstrategy, SOAP, SOA, API, XML, as400 Mainframe, CICS, LISA ITKO, gherkin TDD BDD cucumber automation framework XML, SOAP, SOA, teradata clarity ppm Rest API Shell scripting VB script coded UI FIDDLER RALLY UNIX LINUX JIRA
Sr. QA Engineer
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
- Created and maintained operational certification test plan, test scripts and test sets.
- Established testing strategy and plans.
- Coordinated the creation of test scripts and test sets for all phases of testing.
- Ensured test cases are traceable and cover all requirements.
- Oversee the execution of all testing, providing direction to all participants.
- Conducted Functional, Regression, System integration, Back End, System testing, Cross browser and Web Service/Web Methods testing.
- Installed the UFT/QTP for automating test cases and developed user defined functions to support Automated Scripts, used Data Driven Testing and Data Base accessing techniques to support the Scripts
- Prepared automated scripts for Maintenance and Regression testing using UFT/QTP.
- Involved in Project Planning, Requirement Review, Defect Triage and Swing Calls.
- Created and maintained Cross browser library for Cross browser testing.
- Generated Automation Scripts from Scratch for UFT/QTP.
- Perform Device Testing on Various Cellular and Tablet device for IOS, android, and Blackberry.
- Conducted Smart Phone validation (Android, iPhone, iPad and Black Berry)
- Installed and used "Emulator" to perform mobile test execution for Iphone, HTC droid, Samsung android, and Dell Streak
- Tested and coordinated mobile applications in both Native and Web environments and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators like perfecto mobile and Simulators like: Android SDK, IPhone SDK.
- Executed test cases through ALM/Quality Center and reported defects in ALM/Quality Center.
- Developed and executed test cases test Scenarios and followed-up defects using ALM/Quality Center.
- Tracked defects using ALM/Quality Center.
- Interacted with the developers to report and using ALM/Quality Center.
- Communicated status to Program Manager for multiple projects.
- Participated in the identifying and reporting of risks and mitigation plans.
- Create final test report for the operational certification.
- Hands on experience as QC Admin both server and client side.
- Ensured QA methodologies are followed for all phases.
- Ensured all requirements are met, through population of a trace matrix.
- Ran test execution war room calls, which includes monitoring of the test execution progress, defect resolution, issue management.
- Create status reports showing test execution progress, defect metrics.
- Train and Mentor users/testers on process and tools.
- Few moths of hands on experience in creating site watch monitors using Site Scope (HP/Mercury Product).
Environment: s: HP ALM/Quality Center, SOAP UI, UFT/QTP, RFT, Clear Quest, Toad, SQL Navigator, MS Suite, SOAP Client, In house application to test Web services, Windows, UNIX, Linux and MS-DOS, HTML, Emulator, perfecto mobile, MS Excel, VB Script, ALM/Quality Center, iOS, Android, Apple, Blackberry
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the Review of Requirements Specification with functional manager and technical specialists of the application
- Design and execute Test Plans and Test Cases, generate Test Scripts and Test scenarios.
- Prepared Test cases, according to the business specification and wrote test scripts and maintained them.
- Wrote test plan for the newly introduced Hedge Fund trading system module.
- Prepared proper documentation with reference to company policy for the new WebPages designed of the latest release.
- Experienced in testing both domestic and European POS systems.
- Huge experience in Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer
- Involved in these two major projects from test planning phase to final release and performed end to end testing of the POS application.
- Provided recommendation for use of ATG Commerce for B2B and B2C business
- Performing Multiple rounds of Test Execution using SOAP UI across various releases of services
- Huge working experience inSOAtesting
- Used SOAP UI for XML based Web Methods testing
- Responsible for creating Use Case specifications for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services
- Used SOAP UI for WSDL files validation in Web Services testing
- Prepared accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents and functional specification documents for developing various mobile apps and for transferring the CRM project to the client's internal IT team.
- Implemented the whole life cycle of QA methodology starting from planning, capturing, creating, executing reporting and tracking the defects using Test Director.
- Executed test cases through TFS and reported defects in Microsoft Visual Studio Test Manager
- Developed and executed test cases test Scenarios and followed-up defects using TFS.
- Tracked defects using TFS
- Interacted with the developers to report and using TFS
- Performed manual testing using SQL Scripts.
- Tested user interface and navigation controls of the application using WinRunner.
- Installed and used "Emulator" to perform mobile test execution for Iphone, HTC droid, Samsung android and, Dell Streak.
- Tested and coordinated mobile applications in both Native and Web environments and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators like: Device Anywhere and Simulators like: Android SDK, IPhone SDK etc.
- Performed the Backend integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries on the Database.
- Expertise in working with various mobile devices such as Android, Blackberry, IPhone, tablets to perform browser compatibility and configuration testing.
- Writing and Executing Test cases for ios, android, blackberry.
- Performed functional testing of individual modules of the Application on iOS, Android.
- Application on iPhone, iPad and Android
- Developed and executed test cases and test Scenarios and followed-up defects using Test Director.
- Performed Integration, Blackbox testing, System testing and Regression testing.
- Enhanced test scripts using various utilities provided in WinRunner like verification points, parameterization for testing multiple data input.
- Performed Stress Testing, Load Testing, Volume Testing, and Performance Testing using LoadRunner.
- Used Test Director for test documentation management and defect tracking.
- Maintained biweekly and weekly reports
- Identified resources, tasks and scheduling
- Conducted Bug review meeting to discuss resolution of issues
- Walkthrough on all of test cases
Environment: iOS, Android OS, TFS (Team Foundation Server), Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio, VSTS, BlackBerry OS, Device Anywhere, WinRunner, Load Runner, SQL, POS express, Fujitsu Globalstore application, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP UI, MS SQL Server 2005, QC, Silk, XML, Windows
Sr. QA Engineer
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Analyze BPM business requirements, create testing strategies and prepared Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts as per Functional and Business requirements of CES.
- Developed Selenium Automation Framework with Java using Hybrid Driven Model (Keyword, Data Driven and Page Factory).
- Established continuous integration builds to build as code is checked-in and executed sanity test suite to validate the code checked-in.
- Developed test apps on Java and XML for Mobile devices and applications that calls APIs to perform API level testing.
- Implemented new improved Performance Strategy and methods of Quality Performance Process improvements for project.
- Developed test scripts using groovy for data driven testing of SOAP Web service using SOAP UI.
- Used Groovy(Set up and teardown script, Files, Looping) to wrote test scripts for SOAP Web Services for data driven.
- Involved in migrating soap based web servicing testing to Rest Api testing XML/JSON .
- Improved the efficiency of the SDLC by participating very early in the cycle, identifying gaps in the requirements and catching issues early.
- Performed testing of the web applications on multiple browsers, such as IE, Firefox, Chrome.
- Involved in Unit Testing Stored Procedures and Functions
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Java, SOAP UI, Maven, GIT, Xml, Oracle Sql Developer.
Software Test Engineer
- Wrote SQL Queries to populate the inventory data to SQL Server database and validated the inventory data on staging and production databases.
- Responsible for installation, smoke, functional, integration, regression and ad-hoc testing.
- Involve in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts for different modules in the application according to the functional requirement documentation.
- Executed test cases in different test environments, identified bugs and reported in Quality Center defects module.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and prepared bug status reports.
- Regression, functional and performance test development using HP's automated tools - Quick Test Professional, LoadRunner, Quality Center and Performance Center.
- Experience in EDI, MMIS, Medicare, Medicaid, HIX, ICD, 270, 271, 834, 835, 837 payer Claim processing enroll Provider Billing X12 Edifecs HL7 Part D Pharmacy Health Insurance Exchange HL7 facets QNXT X12 HIPAA EDIFACT CTP claims test pro AMISYS PowerMHS COB
- Developed integrated automation test suites and performed end to end testing, analyzed the error log and escalated the issues.
- Established automated testing standards for the QA department for Mercury Quick Test Professional and Quality Center.
- Extensively used VMware Lab Manager to perform OS compatibility testing for drivers, servers, user software apps, network connections for functionality, UI etc.
- Developed CSS, XPath and SQL utilities in support of the applications under test. These utilities were developed in an effort to extract data from either XML files or databases for further analysis.
- Communicate effectively with development team on issues related to bug closing, regressions etc.
Environment: Windows, Linux, Mac, Load Runner, Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, UNIX.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Reviewed user stories, prepared integration test cases and traceability matrix.
- Wrote and executed QTP scripts for functional, regression and integration testing.
- Formulated automated test scripts using QTP, BPT and VB scripting.
- Prepared database test cases and traceability matrix.
- Maintained log of test results using Quality Center and generated reports for team discussions.
- Created test plans and test matrix, test effort sizing and walked through them with business and technical partners. Also created test cases and tracked defects using Quality Center.
- Reported bugs, prepared report, and worked with cross-functional teams.
- Tested data preparation, reviewed and executed automated scripts using QTP.
- Reported bugs through Clear Quest issue management system.
Environment: Windows, Load Runner, MSSQL, Clear Quest and QTP.
Confidential - Bronx, NY
- Project involved testing activities for functional modules Provider, Member, Claims Processing, EDI X12 files processing.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation Testing, involved end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module. Tested the EDI 837 interfaces, Developed test cases and test scripts for all 835, 837, 278, 276, 277, Institutional and Professional HIPPA Transactions. Validated different EDI formats and transactions under HIPPA compliance.
- Worked closely with a Project Stakeholders for testing approach to designed detailed test plan document for application testing.
- Used Quality Center to report, track and, monitor defects.
- Developed and wrote test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, configuration changes, information systems, and operations systems.
- Tested new software and configuration changes to ensure that the integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the principles and methodologies of process improvement. Applied these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a process focused approach.
- Tested Provider/Member Web portal, utilizing Agile and Scrum development methodology