- Strong understanding of Software Quality Assurance including development, execution, and maintenance of teh Test Plans, Test Result documents and Defect reports.
- Experienced in Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) using various SDLC methodologies such as Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, and Iterative methodology.
- Performed Database Validation and Verification using Structured Query Language (SQL) queries.
- Experienced in Implementing and utilizing automated test solutions using tools such as Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Proficiency in business analysis, business process design, compilation of functional specifications, process development, testing and training.
- Experienced wif HP ALM/ HP Quality Center Administration (Domain creation, Project Creation, User Creation, maintain user autantication, Allocation of projects to users.
- Expertise in assigning teh Test Cases to teh Test Sets in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)/QC.
- Expert in Black Box testing and Execution of test case and Logging defect/Bug using ALM/QC
- Good Understanding and experience working on various test management tool such as JIRA, ALM Octane Microsoft Team foundation server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manger (MTM.
- Experienced wif assigning teh Requirements to teh Test Cases in HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Ability to analyze and understand complex requirement documents, Proficient in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Reports, Requirement Traceability Matrix and other Test Artifacts.
- Performed and Applied different testing concepts and methods like Functional, Black Box, Regression, UAT, Smoke, Sanity, Backend, Integration and UAT testing.
- Good Understanding of Object Repositories, Merging of Object Repositories and Shared Object Repositories on Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Experienced wif managing project team in teh real - time environment.
- Proficient in creating descriptive programming for Data Driven Framework using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)/ Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Excellent team player wif very good communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Very dedicated to produce professional work wif highest quality and creativity.
METHODOLOGIES: Agile SCRUM Waterfall Iterative
TESTING TOOLS: HP (QC/ALM) UFT/QTP
TEST MANAGEMENT TOOLS: HP (QC/ALM) JIRA TFS
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10)UNIX Mac OSX Android OS
LANGUAGES BUG REPORTING: Visual Basic C# J2EE ASP.NET C++ HP ALM JIRA ALM
DATABASE TOOLS: Oracle MS SQL Server
WEB LANGAUGES: HTML CSS Ajax XML DHTML
BROWSERS: Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Internet Explorer
WEB SERVERS: Web Logic SOA Web Sphere Windows 2000 server IIS and Apache Tomcat
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEQA ANALYST/TESTER
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Developing Test Cases, executing Test Cases using HP ALM Management tool
- Extensive involvement in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Lifecycle(STLC).
- Using JIRA's Defect Management tool for defect tracking and recording teh Bug
- Experience wif Fast paced environment like Agile Methodology tool like Version One
- Review documents such as Use case documents, User Stories, Design Document, Functional Requirement Specification and Technical Design Document.
- Follow extensively Agile(Scrum) Methodology and attend various events such as Release & Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum/Stand - up meeting, Demo meeting, Retrospective meeting, Defect triage meeting.
- Analyse teh requirements & design specification for teh new build and made recommendations.
- Responsible for writing and execution of positive, negative for functional test cases to cover overall quality assurance using Test management tool HP ALM for each release
- Using HP ALM to prepare Test cases, procedures and ensure traceability of Test Cases back to Business Requirements.
- Actively participate wif teh testing team to develop a Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Test Analysis Report (TAR), analyse Software Change Request (SCR).
- Perform various kinds of testing such as System testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, Smoke testing, Ad hoc testing, Backend testing and Regression testing, Exploratory, cross browser and UAT testing.
- Develop and Run Automation Test Scripts by using teh tool HP Unified Functional Tool (UFT) or Unified Functional Testing (UFT) to perform regression testing for teh new release.
- Enhance teh scripts by inserting various kinds of checkpoints such as Standard Checkpoint, Bitmap Checkpoint, Image Checkpoint, Database Checkpoint, putting Regular Expression, creating Recovery Scenario and adding more steps writing Descriptive Programming.
- Perform Data Driven Tests wif teh same script for multiple sets of data using Global datasheet in Excel.
- Write SQL Queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity and performed Database Testing for teh Application.
- Prepare Test Summary Report after every build Release and submit it to teh mangers.
- Create detailed periodic status reports for senior management to keep them posted on teh progress of implementations.
- Work in a team environment performing varied daily task dat requires TEMPeffective communication wif project managers, developers and business analysts.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Maintain and created manual test cases to check dat each of teh deliverables meet client's requirement.
- Design all manual test cases step by step into HP Application Life Cycle Management in teh Test Plan section
- Configure IIS for deployment process and configure hosting process
- Worked wif developers, designers, business Analyst and Cross Functional Teams to involve in Software Development and testing life cycle.
- Followed Agile Methodology in Scrum Framework and attended all kinds of Project meetings wif team.
- Reviewed teh application requirements specification, Use case Document, design document and provided feedback to teh product owner
- Created Test Documents such as Master and Sprint Test Plans, Test scenario, Test conditions, Test Data, Test specification, Test Scripts, RTM.
- Performed Smoke testing, Functional testing, and Regression testing, Backend testing, Sanity testing, Ad - hoc testing, User Acceptance testing using manual & automated testing tools
- Performed Cross Browser Testing to check teh compatibility of teh application in different browsers.
- Created a great relation wif theQAteam, project manager, product owner, production team and developer to help, support and solve any issues immediately.
- Extensively wrote SQL queries to store data, retrieve and validate teh information for Backend Integration testing to verify data integrity and change update.
- Developed Test scripts and worked wif automation team to develop VB script, Dynamic functions and Data driven testing framework, created Descriptive scripts and objects, script enhancement using check points by using HP UFT 12.0 (Unified Functional Testing) for Regression purpose.
- Performed great responsibility in creating Test Status and summary reports, Defect reports, Weekly & Monthly basis based on teh various progress level of teh project.
- Expertise in producing and maintaining project specific processes and work ethics.
SOFTWARE QA ANALYST
Confidential, New York, NY
- Based on SDLC designed written and implemented Software test plans, Test design specifications and Test cases.
- Used Quality Center for requirement management, planning execution and defect tracking and reporting.
- Reviewed Business Requirements Documents and teh Technical Specification.
- Prepared Industries standard checklists and templates required for CMMI complianceQAprocesses for project, as well audit teh project.
- Interpreted system specifications into a system Test Plan as well as for Test Cases.
- Performed Manual testing Ad - Hoc testing, Integration testing, End to end testing, System testing, Function testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on Quality Center for creating Test Cases, Executing Test Case and Analyzed actual to expected results
- Performed Back End testing on Oracle database to verify teh front-end field mapping and also to check teh correct date entry at teh back end.
- Responsible for Writing SQL queries to retrieve information, manipulate data and insert data on Oracle.
- Mapped teh Requirement to Test Cases and logged defects using HP Quality Center
- Participated in design enhancement reviews and submitted status reports on teh progress of teh testing effort.