- An Efficient Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with about 7 years of experience in Software
- Testing and Development including Manual and Automation testing using various testing methodologies, Frameworks, tools like Selenium (C#& JAVA), Coded UI, SOAP UI, JIRAand development of applicationsusing Visual Studio and SQL Server in various domains like Healthcare, Finance,Manufacturing and e - Commerce.
- Excellent performer in Requirement Analysis, Development, Testing and Bug Fixing processes of Software Development Life Cycle and Test planning, Scripting, Analyzing and Bug Reporting processes of Software Test Life Cycle.
- Proven excellencein Unit and Integration testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing, system testing and sanity testing of client/server and web-based applications.
- Experienced in working with Agile (Scrum), Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD) Framework.
- Possess expertise in Manual Testing including test strategies, planning, documentation and execution of test cases on UI and backend.
- Proficient in Automation Testing using Tools such as NUnit, Selenium IDE, WebDriver and Selenium Grid, Coded UI and Bug Reporting Tools such as JIRA and RALLY.
- Adept in Backend testing using relational databases (RDBMS) including T-SQL. Created and executed Tables, Queries, Stored Procedures in MS SQL server.
- Potent in Development of Test Scrips using C# language and Web services Testing for REST Web Services using SOAP UI and Postman.
- Hands on Experience in Development and Maintenance of Windows Applications using ADO.NET, WPF using WCF Services with MVC.
- Hands on Experience in Applications using Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) and Star Schema Architecture.
- Excellent understanding and usage of object-oriented programming using Algorithms and data structures.
- Extensive use of version control with Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSS and Git.
- Possess good knowledge of the latest Microsoft offerings like Web API, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Possess basic knowledge of varied programming languages and tools like C++, Java, XML, Eclipse, Oracle.
- Good team player with analytical and problem-solving capabilities, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Project Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Testing/Bug Reporting Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, NUnit, Coded UI, Soap UI, Postman, JIRA,RALLY, TFS
Programming Languages: C#, C++, Java, Python, SQL
Database Platforms: MS SQL Server 2010/2008, Oracle 10g
Framework: Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid Framework
Operating Systems: Windows 2010/07, Linux
Development Tools: Visual Studio Tools for Office(VSTO), VSS, TFS, ADO.NET MVC 3.0
UI Technologies: WinForms, WPF, WCF, ASP.Net Web Forms
IDE Tools: MS Visual Studio 2017/2012, SQL Server Management Studio, MS Office 2013
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Contributed to Development and Testing of web application using HTML, C# and .Net Framework 4.0
- Developed and tested changes to the authorization form/contact page of the application using Coded UI as tool and Nunit framework.
- Took part in testing of different UI components of website using Page Object Model (POM)design pattern and interaction between applications using testing of RESTful Web Services with SOAP UI Tool.
- Performed backend testing with Data Driven Framework using MS SQL Server.
- Performed analysis and design of requirements and development and testing of enhancements to the developed application.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyze test results, identifying trends and/or rootcause analysis of problems.
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Involved in Quality Assurance of the Home Website including all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements.
- ExecutedFunctional and Integration Testingand monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- PerformedRegressiontesting for each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Sanity/Regression suites built using Selenium and NUnit Framework.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and C#.
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel using Apache POI API.
- Performed Parallel, Cross - Browser Testing using Selenium Grid,and Web Services Testing using Postman Tool.
- Carried outback end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them in RALLY and tracked them for closure.
- Developed training materials, systemmaintenance and operating manuals for the QAenvironment and used the same to train the users.
- Establish businesscontinuity through Knowledge Transfer (KT) and mentoring of new resources.
Environment: C#, NUnit, Selenium IDE/Web Driver/ GRID, Postman, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, Visual Studio, Agile Methodology, Rally, SQL.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Accomplished Requirementanalysis, Design documentation, Development and Unittesting of DSS workbooks.
- Involved in Userstory grooming by performing story pointestimations and Testplan of development tasks.
- Developed Excel Workbooks Using VisualStudio Tools for Office (VSTO) Technology and provided datamanipulation functionalities using Excel Add-ins and Macros.
- Provided Production support, performed enhancement and maintenance tasks.
- Involved in Knowledge Transfer stages for Upcoming Developers within the team and on Client Side.
- Involved in performance improvement of old applications to serve users better.
- Attended Requirements meeting with stakeholdersfrom different parts of the globe for understanding the feasibility and involved in Releaseprocess.
Environment: VSTO, C#, .NET Framework 4, TFS, Star Schema Architecture for Data Storage, MS SQL Server
- Performed Requirementanalysis, Estimation, Documentation, Development and testing of WindowsFormEnhancements.
- Developed Reports for supporting Enhancements using C# Excel Interop API to export Datasets to Spreadsheets.
- Designed stored procedures using SQL Server to extract Data and perform programming operations.
- Implemented multiple Enhancements with MVCArchitecture using SQLDataConnection and DataReader Objects to handle processing.
- Involved in Production support, enhancement and maintenance tasks of the application and handled versioning through VSS.
- Actively engaged in Knowledge Transfers of different Modules to Team members and presentation of developed features to stakeholders.
Environment: MVC Architecture in C#, .NET Framework 3.5, MS SQL Server 2008, VSS
Software Engineer - .Net
- Underwent extensive training in Computer Programming in C#, Database Basics, ADO.NET and ASP.NET frameworks with Hands on Projects.
- Worked on development of a website providing and maintaining telecom services as post training project.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design documentation and Development and Unittesting of Website.
- Developed Web application from scratch using ASP.NET and AJAX and SQL Server at the backend.
- Deployed and Maintained Versions using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in Production and ReleaseProcess including interaction with Customers to present Usecase handling