- Around 6+ years experience in Automation /Manual Testing of WebApplications and preparing Test Plan, Test Case.
- Experience in mobile applications (iOS, Android devices) testing include creating of mobile automated tests.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, C#, .Net applications, Appium, TestNG, Maven, NUnit.
- Experience with Protractor to create end to end framework using Angular JS.
- Expertise in using Eclipse IDE to write JAVA code for automation using Selenium.
- Hands on experience with using Visual Studio to write automation scripts for C# .Net applications using Selenium.
- Expertise in working with various methodologies like Waterfall, V, Prototype & Agile.
- Experienced in writing automated scripts, using Quick Test Professional.
- Good in performing backend database testing by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experienced in maintaining Quality Assurance with the CMMI model.
- Working Experience on Rest API, Selenium web driver, Protractor and Test NG frame work in many projects
- Worked as primary for modules and have leaded two persons well experienced to handle complex situations and time critical schedules.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, high level of motivation, ability to perform well in a group and also independently.
- Experienced in preparing and executing Test Cases based on Business requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Experience working in using Databases like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2, MS Access and DB2. Expertise in Database Programming (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Packages, PL/SQL) using Oracle.
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases according to business scenarios.
- Working knowledge of Protractor, Cucumber, Ruby, Perl, Java script, Groovy, Javaspock with Selenium web driver and Backend API
- Experienced in performing Black box testing of different applications
- Successfully met production deadlines and taking responsible for test deliverables.
- Employed multi-tasking skills to react to changes in a fast-paced manner to Defect tracking and Error Handling.
- Successfully used the Database Management Systems (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience using Postman tool for API testing.
- Solid understanding of Java, Git and Testing Frameworks, experience in Agile development and QA Lead.
WebTesting: Java, Selenium, Python, TestNG, RobotFramework, Jira,SoapUI
Mobile Testing: Appium, AndroidStudio, IOS, Xcode
Database: SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Realm
Confidential, EL Segundo, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Implemented automation testing by using Java, Selenium for web application.
- Performed Manual/Automation Testing for mobile application (iOS, Android devices).
- WroteTest Casesaccording to product requirementsand managed them on TestRail.
- Used JIRA for defect processing and quality controls procedures.
- Developed Hybrid framework with Selenium.
- Designed and developed framework using Page Object Model framework for creating Object repository using Java, TestNG, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience with Protractor and develop framework using angular JS and web server manager
- Executed SQL queries connecting to SQL server & My SQL databases using Aqua data studio tool for various test cases to compare actual to that of expected data.
- Actively involved in discussion with product managers in grooming sessions to get the clear understanding of business rules in user stories.
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business teams to complete comprehensive testing major new releases in Agile project methodology.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and sprint planning.
- Performed testing on GUI also in UNIX environment by running the jobs in backend and compare the both results.
- ETL testing for Data Profiling and BI Reporting system
- Running the jobs/Workflows for ETL process.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing using QTP, Selenium web driver, ALM-QC, Protractor, Eclipse, and SVN.
- Expertise in ETL/DWH testing concepts, TOAD, Base SAS concepts
- Developed ANT build files for maintaining test automation builds
- Written SQL queries heavily and ran the batch jobs using Unix
- Conducted automation testing of web application using Selenium RC and JUNIT using Modular Framework model.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver for smoke tests and regression tests.
- Used ANT to build and run the Selenium automation framework.
- Involved to create test case scenarios using Protractor frame work and validate end to end testing.
- Used Jenkins, Mavenin continuous integration system.
- Performed API testing with SoapUI, Postman.
Environment: Agile, Selenium Web Driver, Test NG, SOAP UI Pro tool, Maven, Jenkin, Mongo DB, Mongo, Jenkins, Cucumber, Rally, putty, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Navigator, Linux
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and developing a test plan for the project.
- Experience on writing the SQL queries to test the application.
- Extensively used Sql queries to check the accuracy of the data in database table.
- Working on multiple tasks, releases and delivering the deliverables demanded by Agile Team.
- Conducted all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, black-box, UI, regression, sanity testing, cross-browser testing, data base testing, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Extensively used tools like Eclipse.
- Involved in various phases of manual testing in agile methodology and designed comprehensive test documentation to support the testing of the application.
- Performed Smoke, functional, System, GUI, Regression, Positive, Negative and Integration testing for several iterations
- Involved in automating the core business functional tests to support Regression Testing using QTP.
- Supported the UAT testing and interacted with the real-time users to ensure user friendliness of the application.
- Written extensive SQL queries for back-end testing.
- Reported the Defects using Quality Center and coordinated with the developers to make sure they are fixed and re-tested.
- Involved in Manual Testing, Integrating Testing, System Testing, UAT Testing, Interface Testing.
- Involved in grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites using TestNG annotations.
- Regularly Communicating with BA's to make sure the design documents are updated when there are changes in business rules.
- Responsible for updating the test cases after reviewing the Business Change requests.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE.
- Communicated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to the team and developed Test Summary Reports.
- Used UNIX commands to check the logs
- Experience on building SQL queries for database testing
- Experience on creating queries in QC
- Experience on complete ALM Management
- Worked with on-site and off-shore resources and supported UAT testing.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Provide resource planning and demand management for Test resources based on testing needs.
- Create Test Strategy and present it to the stake holders and business users for the final approval.
- Tested the ETL Data Stage jobs and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Developed Test Matrix to give a better view of testing effort.
- Performed Positive and Negative testing to test response of the application under test by creating Data Driven tests.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Developed automated tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG, and Maven.
- Reported Defects in Defect tracking tool of Quality Center by assigning Defects to development that are encounteredduring testing phase based on application teams.
- Make sure to trace test cases to operations use cases.Involved in testing the eligibility rules, display rules, notices and premium forMedicaid and private programs through Interfaces likes LDSS and CMS.
- Performed Smoke, Integration, functional, Regression, and System testing.
- Identify risks & issues, escalated the same to project leadership in a timely manner and also supported other testing related risk & issue resolution.
- Analyze the test results using statistical quality control techniques.
- Coordinate with the business analyst, testers and developers in resolving the testing defects and in preparation of Test Summary Report and Defect Metrics.
- Used Rational Suite for preparing test plans and manual test scripts.
- Participation in the Hub Defect Scrum Meeting to resolve the defects.
- Performed Back End testing of the database by using SQL queries to verify data conversion.
- Performed SQL queries using PL/SQL to access data from database tables.
- Implemented Soap UI for data driven verification form sender and responder files.
Environment: PL/SQL, SOAP, UI, selenium, ETL, Java, Maven, webdriver.
Software QA Engineer
- Developed test scripts by using Java, Selenium, TestNG, JUnit.
- Reviewed requirements and use case diagrams to write test cases/test plans.
- Used POM, Page Factory to make code reusable.
- Created automation test scripts using data driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA and maven.
- Developed test scripts in java using appium to perform regression testing on MDES app for both android and ios.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium.
- Involved in bugs reporting on bug tracking tool JIRA and updating the status of bugs.
- Expertise in using Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different browsers in parallel to save time.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using Test NG
- Used Data Driven Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel
- Validated UI for multiple layout settings, correct animations, popups and notifications.
- Identified and created test data for Test Scenarios and Test Cases and attended walk-through meetings.
- Functional and Cross Browser Testing of Defined Browser Stack of the site experience
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SOAPUI
- Performed execution and logging defect in Quality Center and Verification of defects for System Testing
- Conducted Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Data validation testing.
- Development and Execution of SQL queries to check the database and checking the data integrity in accordance with business standards of the company.
- Identified UI changes and their potential impacts to existing tests.
- Retrieved data from SQL database then compare it with testing result data to find bugs.
Environment: / Tools: Java, QC, SQL, Eclipse, JIRA.