- 7 Years of extensive experience working as a QA Analyst for Web based, Client/Server and Mobile applications.
- Proficient in Quality Assurance Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Requirement gathering and produce test Plan and test Scenarios.
- Worked closely with business to ensure that QA has full understanding of business objectives. This directly resulted in complete test coverage.
- Developed test Plan, test scripts, executed test cases, and logged the defects by analyzing business requirement and functional specification documents, use cases, copy deck, wireframes and error matrix.
- Demonstrated excellence in test execution, defect management, and preparing test reports/metrics.
- Tested web applications in Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
- Analyzed business requirements, functional specifications to create test plan and test cases for manual and automated testing, prepared QA Traceability Matrix.
- Experience in using test management tools such as Quality Center/ALM, JIRA with knowledge of test automation using UFT.
- Created status report on test execution and defects on weekly basis.
- Contributed in daily SCRUM (Standup calls) meetings
- Tested Mobile application functionality in both iOS & Android along with Web
- Download the IPA and APK files from the test management tool for testing the new versions.
- Experience with Content and Localizations testing.
- Excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
- Can learn and adapt quickly to emerging new technology/software.
- Success oriented with strong sense of responsibility and self - motivation.
Platforms: Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows7/ Mac
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS
Tools: SDL Tridion, Congnos Reporting, SQL
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior QA Analyst (Test Lead)
- Developed test plan, test scenarios, manual test cases and maintained comprehensive regression test suites as per the requirements specification documents.
- Identifying and preparing test data for Testing.
- Reviewed, tracked and coordinated testing schedules for functional and regression testing.
- Plan, monitor and track test execution progress on a day-to-day basis.
- Defect reporting and tracking on day-to-day basis.
- Manage a team of 6 Manual testing resources both Onshore and Offshore acting as primary contact/liaison.
- Daily status calls to communicate and coordinate planned work with offshore and onshore teams.
- Developed detailed project schedules, resource plans by tracking key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet needs of the projects.
- Cross browsers testing for the application in various browsers like IE, Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
- Conducted detailed functional and the regression testing on the Android and the iOS devices and tablets and Native applications.
- Coordinated with the automation team to identify automation test needs for the project and to identify automation scripts that need to be added to the sanity.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Business UAT Lead
- Analysis of business requirements and system specifications will be critical.
- Partnering with Product Management and Business group to review the requirements and prepare various testing scenarios.
- Collaborating with technology regarding environment readiness and data staging.
- Create a test schedule and plan.
- Developed test cases and test scripts with expected results from requirement documentation.
- Execute test scripts for validation and document test results within allocated timeframe.
- Provide status reports on progress and logged issues.
- Working under tight timelines and frequent change of requirements.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in testing desktop site, mobile browser site and mobile native application from end to end which launched in Nov 2014.
- Work with Web Developers and Business Analyst to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans and test scripts.
- Develop test plans, test scripts, conditions to match business requirements.
- Execute test scripts, strong manual testing of system functionality, to ensure proper operation and identify and document gaps in the quality of the system.
- Debug and troubleshoot system functionality issues.
- Report and track issues identified to resolution.
- Used the Android SDK to extract the APK files and deploy them in the test environments
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- As a QA Analyst worked closely with Business Analyst and Developers.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements, Business specifications documents and attended Change Request meetings to document and implement changes to test procedures.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test scripts, executed test cases, logged the defects by analyzing business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Performed Functional, UI, Regression UAT testing.
- Actively involved in prioritizing the testing efforts depends on code deployment of each committed cycles, availability of test cases and test data for successful test execution
- Actively participated in Stand ups, status meeting and defect status calls.
- Experience in cross browser testing and device testing to verify the application consistency on various builds
- Participated in all the Production releases to validate the functionality in Live Data Center and BCP data center.
- Performed content validation to message published to the customer in Communication Center in Production with Marketing Request Form, with the real customers ID’s using the internal application called Perusal.
- Experience in testing application like Treasury Information Reporting, UAM.
- Knowledge of Hogan and EW and how to use it for testing and comparing data in the reports.
- Worked on Waterfall methodology for Legacy Portal at the same time worked on Agile methodology for TOAD Pilot Application Portal. Juggled between the projects with overlapping time frames.
- As a Tester worked closely with Business Analysts, Developers in requirement analysis, testing and documentation for applications developed.
- Participated in Business Requirements scrub analysis, Business Requirements walkthrough's and test case reviews for execution needs.
- Prepared test plans, test cases and test scenarios documentation.
- Prepared Test plans, Test scripts, test execution and defect logging
- Performed System Testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and UAT testing for all applications.
- Prepared Test planning reports, Test Execution reports and Defect reports.
- Actively participated in defect status calls to resolve any test execution issues.
- Compiled and prepared daily test execution status reports for manual testing efforts and made them available to the project managers.
- Coordinated end-to-end testing efforts with offshore teams in India and ensured that testing was completed on time.
- Experience with cross browser testing.
- Participate in creation of impact analysis from business requirements and system design documents of the technology analyst and subject matter experts.
- Creating and implementing test plans and test scripts
- Working closely with product development teams to understand the product requirements, architecture and technology.
- Filing tracking and reporting defects.
- Reporting progress, risks and test coverage effectively.
- Implementing QA standards and process improvements in SDLC.
Confidential, Jersey City NJ
- Analyzed business requirements and other project related documentation.
- Followed the project's QA Test Plan / Strategy document.
- Created & executed manual test scripts.
- Provide status and metrics reporting to management.
- Worked closely with development teams to coordinate & schedule testing efforts.
- Worked closely with development teams to resolve issues.
- Worked with Agile development. Have experience with Agile/Scrum process