- I have long experience in the field of Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC.
- Posses both Manual and automated testing experience obtained from different industries; cross cultural and bilingual experience.
- Worked on different platforms, web - based applications, Client Server, End-to-End testing, Data verification.
- Mobile and web based testing experience. Agile and Waterfall methodologies experience.
- Obtained knowledge and leadership experience; motivated self-starter with reaching milestone goals, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in time sensitive environments and strived to get the job completed within designated timeframe.
Automation Tools: QTP, Rational Robot
Methodologies: Agile, Water Fall Methodologies
DBMS / RDBMS: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, My SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX UX
Tools: ALM/ Quality Center, Interactive Voice Recognition Systems, IVR, Informatica, Toad, Beyond Compare, Bugzilla, Studio Team Foundation Server 2013, Rational Test Manger, Rational Clear Case, EDI, Quick Test Professional, QTP
Languages: Java, C, C++, VB Scripting, Pascal, Visual Basic
Version Control: CVS, Visual Studio
Apps/Tools: MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Eclipse, Rational Clear Quest, EDI
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
QA / E Commerce Integration Analyst
- Developed automated scripts to test the API Web Services calls to the ecommerce platform utilizing REST API Dev Test Workstation.
- Performed a lot of manual testing of the Confidential application Mobile testing. Tested all the functionality required from ordering to payment with credit cards/ Promotions and registering new customer. Installed new builds weekly
- Utilized the agile methodology throughout the Software Development Life Cycle for sprints/Stories
- Developed/ Executed test cases, logged new defects in JIRA defect management tool. Utilized Confluence.
- Performed testing on different devices, i.e., IPHONES/ ANDROIDES
- Coordinate with the team members on test execution results as well as manager(s)
- Strong knowledge in developing SQL quires to validate data in the database, familiar with Inner Join, left Join, Right Join, Union, Union All, Aggregated functions (distinct, min, max, avg) extra
Confidential, Chicago, IL
QA Analyst/ Team Lead
- Led the QA team/ developers throughout the SDLC process. Daily/weekly reports to managers/ stakeholders/ Business analysts of test results. Utilized agile methodology throughout the cycle.
- Executed UAT test cases against the business requirements and ensured defects are addressed/ and fixed
- Performed testing in accordance with the agile methodology for all sprints/stories. Attended meetings
- Test case creations/executions in Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013.
- Tested the internal Personal Budget Analysis that is developed in web-based application of mortgage servicing. Data verification by developing complex SQL quires, familiar with joins all types, aggregated functions, union and union all, dates specifics, utilized beyond compare tool.
Quality Assurance lead
- Performed web base testing for shipping application, smoke, regression, and integration Testing
- Performed manual testing, developed SQL to test database.
- Executed the UAT test cases prior to sign off, and informed stakeholders of results.
- Utilized the ALM/ Quality Center for test creation, executions, and defects managements. In addition to tying the requirements to the test cases assigned for these requirements.
- Follow up the status(s) of the defects and updating the defect status with comments whether if it is fixed or not. Executed the test cases from the test lab.
Confidential, Champagne, IL
- Ested plans on androids/ IPhones. Ensured the customers obtained the correct plan/ and all features are associated to his plan. Tested the SOCS ID(s) associated to the plan is correct.
- Performed in depth testing of the CSM/ICARE applications
- Utilized ALM/ Quality Center for test planning, test case creations, executions and defects management.
- Utilized UNIX HP commands and setup connectivity to database ran scripts prior to testing hot fixes.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Performed quality assurance testing on different financial applications web based application
- Utilized the agile methodology for stories for giving sprints.
- Have utilized Quality Center for test case creations, and defect managements
- Analyzed. Tested the data, the projection numbers in the database in comparison to pre-determined manual results in excel spread sheet. Reached the goal of automated the whole process. Utilized SQL
Sr. QA Analyst
- Manual testing of the mail delivery and logistics services company application based in Dubai. Cross cultural industries and bilingual.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Performed testing of conversion project paymetNet3 to paymetNet4 with extensive database testing; developed many SQL queries.
- Utilized Quality center 10.0 for logging defects and defect management. Agile methodology
- Discussed any founded defects via conference calls and addressed any issues or show stoppers.
- Have completed Quick Test Professional, QTP course at the institution.
- Added/Modified scripts utilizing Visual Basic Scripting language.