- Around 3 years of experience in the field of IT with focus on QA Analysis, testing of web based applications, test coordination and data analysis.
- Confidential has led mobile service delivery and retail allocation application testing programs providing expertise and support on the effective use of data and QA.
- Led End to End and UAT Testing team in a multi - million dollar CRM - Service Delivery and Retail Allocation programs
- Led functional testing team both onsite and offshore
- Experience in developing test approach and test execution plan
- Experience in developing and reviewing Requirement Traceability Matrix(RTM) and turning functional requirement into test cases
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Managed release timelines and estimation
- Experience using HP ALM and OTM in defect management and test management.
- Experience in preparing test data using SQL in Toad and Oracle SQL Developer
- Preparing analytical reports in Excel and Tableau
- Scheduling and coordinating review meetings with business process executives, leadership and other stakeholders and sending MOM
- Conducting and presenting kick off meetings
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Docs
- HP ALM
- Test Management
- Service Delivery
- Retail Allocation
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Data / QA Coordinator
- Writing a Data Analysis Approach document
- Integrate, cleanse and aggregate and validate data using complex SQL queries.
- Creating graphs and chart for data visualization and analysis
- Creating status reports in Excel
Confidential, Dublin, CAData / QA Coordinator
- Preparing E2E and UAT test scripts, test approach and Test Execution Plan documents
- Hosting weekly project status meeting, Test script review meeting and test execution plan reviews with allocation operations, other stakeholders, PMO, business analysts and Technical lead
- Coordinating and participating in End-to-End and UAT testing of the retail allocation application
- Managed a team of 5 testers
- Setting up test environment and test data preparation
- Batch testing, Browser testing and performance testing
- Scheduling and coordinating defect triages and running daily defect status meeting
- Preparing EOD status reports and defect reports.
- Change management
- E2E and UAT sign off and Change Request
- Preparing test closure reports
- Preparing allocation analysis and demand forecasting reports using Tableau and Excel
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Coordinating and participating in Integrated System testing and End-to-End and UAT testing of the Layer 2 Ethernet Network in a global onshore-offshore model.
- Overall testing of 3 Release Cycles per year
- Managed a team of 7 QA Resources per release. Team included both on shore and off shore resources as well as third party vendors.
- Each release assigned was deployed to production on time, with high quality and within budget After releases were deployed to production, no Severity 1 or Severity 2 defects were reported for the new functionality
- Leading project kick-off and ongoing project team meetings and serving primary POC for the customer throughout the implementation
- Coordinated the testing schedule with the environment team to ensure that the environment and applications would be secured when test execution begins
- Coordinated with the data team to ensure team had the required data to perform the testing and validate test data in front-end and back-end of applications.
- Writing SQL queries to help with testing and preparing test data.
- Allocates & monitors Resources, Creates Test Plan, Conducts Baseline Walkthroughs of Project Deliverables and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) with the Business and PMO and uploaded baselined documents in SharePoint and PRISM.
- Developed external communication plan which outlines the test bridges, chat rooms and resources assigned to support each bridge through ATT connect.
- Facilitates Defect Resolution via assignment, triage, escalation and updating status (as needed) and EOD status report.
- Conducts technical meetings, Coordinates between various development, business, test, production support teams and Serves as the Escalation point to leadership for cross-project issues/risks/jeopardies.
- Ensured project remained on schedule and any deviations from the schedule were tracked and evaluated for impact to overall schedule.
- Tracked project progress by preparing trending reports, defect aging report and preparing project progress report.
- Testing point of contact for engaged testing efforts with PMO, Business process executives Application Teams, Integration Leads, System Engineers, and third party vendors
- Defect tracking, management, and metric reporting using Quality Center tool (HP ALM) / in-house tool (ITM) and EXCEL.
- Taking part in manual and automation testing with the testing team. Working knowledge of Selenium and Junit framework in Eclipse. Continuous Integration in Jenkins and code coverage.
- Prepared Test Closure Report and Organized Lessons Learned meeting with ET leadership, QA team, and Environment and data team.
- Participated in Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Sprint Demo & Retrospective sessions in an Agile SCRUM environment and defect management in JIRA.