Performance Engineer Resume
- Dedicated and result driven IT professional with over 4 years of progressive experience in Performance Testing.
- Disciplined with proven ability to combine vision, creativity and strong software testing acumen with well - developed management and leadership qualities to execute multiple assignments efficiently under tight delivery deadlines; quick learner willing to go teh extra mile, self-motivated and team oriented with teh ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, personal and outgoing with strong aptitude in executing critical tasks within teh shortest turnaround of time. Areas of expertise include:
Operating System: Windows, Linux/Unix
Scripting Languages: Java, HTML, .Net
Database: Oracle, SQL server
Testing Tools: HP LoadRunner, Performance Centre, ALM/HP Quality Centre, Jmeter
Tracking Tools: Quality Center, Jira
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Responsible for analysis of Business Requirements and developing Performance Test Plans and Load Test Strategies.
- Tested performance of Web Applications and generated automation Test scripts using LoadRunner.
- Developed Vuser scripts using Web (HTTP/HTML), Ajax TruClient (Click and Script) and Silverlight protocols.
- Used correlation, transactions timings, verification checkpoints, parameterizations and enhanced Vugen scripts according to teh test cases.
- Created customized Vugen scripts with manual correlation, user defined functions, development libraries (classes and methods), and error handling.
- Extensively performed tests on Single - Sign-On applications.
- Analyzed load patterns and created test scenarios to emulate teh real life stress conditions.
- Analyzed teh Windows Resource utilization viz. CPU and Memory impact on teh application and server when their is a change in load and environment.
- Analyzed Average CPU usage, Response time, TPS and also analyzed Web Page Breakdown graphs to pin-point response time problems.
- Performed Base Line test for comparison with actual Load Test.
- Analyzed User/Business requirements, documenting performance specifications/standards to be achieved.
- Coordinated with program managers and development leads to prioritize and scope load and performance testing projects, driving projects to completion prior to target/release dates.
- Allocated responsibilities and coordinate load testing efforts among peers for all releases.
- Mentored performance test engineers to develop, execute LR scripts using teh best methodology.
- Evaluated testing needs for new and existing products, and develop an overall testing strategy for teh group.
- Performed Test Services with team dat includes analysis, test script design preparation, execution and evaluation tasks.
- Assisted teh team with daily performance tasks. Attend project meetings, walkthroughs, and performance status meetings.
- Communicated Analysis, Results, bottlenecks and solutions to teh management team.
- Documented complete Performance issues to handle disaster recovery scenarios.
- Proficient in creating Load Runner Vusers scripts for load and performance testing.
- Modified Vusers scripts through Correlation and Parameterization.
- Used HTML and URL based recording to capture teh communication.
- Analyzed various graphs generated by Load Runner Analysis including Database Monitors, Network Monitor graphs, User Graphs, Error Graphs, Transaction graphs and Web Server Resource Graphs.
- Designed both, manual and goal oriented scenarios for Load Generation.
- Setup Performance Monitors on servers to obtain information for throughput and utilization.
- Involved in identifying Memory Leak issue, Java Heap, Garbage collection issues.
- Coordinated daily status call for technical and non-technical audiences on test progress.
- Responsible for analyzing results, reports and charts to see response times of individual transactions with respect to whole applications.
- Interacted with teh Business Analyst and Application Teams to discuss teh performance requirements and Load Test strategies.
- Conducted meetings with developers, application team, and business team to analyze teh defects evaluate teh test executions.
- Involved in teh decision making with teh management for final applications releases.
Environment: LoadRunner, HP Performance Center, PerfMon, Oracle, WebLogic, Load Balancer, ALM, HTML, Application Performance Analyzer, Windows
Confidential, Oakton, VA
- Involved in Functional/Non Functional and Technical discussions with teh Users, Project Management, Developers, Architects and Test Teams.
- Developed Comprehensive Performance Test plans based on system requirements and business scenarios.
- Involved in analyzing teh business and technical requirements; developed Performance Test Strategy document, Test Plan document, Test cases.
- Organized and supervised peer reviews and formal reviews, suggested new enhancements to developers.
- Maintained a Requirements traceability matrix in order to keep teh clients and all teh teams up - to-date with teh current progress of teh project in Quality Center.
- Developed and executed Test scripts and created defect reports using HP Quality Center.
- Scheduled teh script execution, published results and reported defects as required in Quality Center.
- Worked as Quality Center Administrator to maintain users, groups, domain, projects, and policies.
- Recorded defects and performed test management using Quality Center.
- Conducted load testing, scenario creation and execution, Measured Throughput, Hits per second, Response time, and Transaction time using LoadRunner Analysis.
- Analyzed teh performance of teh application using LoadRunner with different virtual users.
- Created load test scripts using LoadRunner and developed test cases for Stress and Performance testing of teh application by creating virtual users.
- Used LoadRunner for performance and stress testing of teh application to improve its efficiency and scalability, measured hits per second and response time.
- Created VUgen Scripts and LoadRunner Scenarios to meet teh SLA requirements.
- Executed Performance testing on multiple arrays and servers using LoadRunner and Report generation.
- Executed tests to determine teh Scalability of teh application.
- Coordinated with Onshore and Offshore QA Team.
- Daily kick-off meeting with QA team to discuss issues and daily tasks.
Environment: Quality Center, LoadRunner, MS-Office, ASP, Java, J2EE, SQL Server, Toad, Linux, Windows, Oracle, MS SQL server, Performance Center and Jmeter.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in creating and executing Performance Test scripts and Test cases based on teh business requirements.
- Provided guidance and support of performance test activities as expected by senior team members
- Monitored project plan execution and project metrics reporting.
- Ensured teh deliverables are in par with Client standards.
- Prepared test data and carried out testing and execution.
- Worked with development teams to investigate and correct software bugs and deficiencies based on testing results using Quality Center.
- Performed Data Validation using SQL Quires; extensively wrote SQL queries to perform back end testing.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing of various usage statistics like peak hour usage, peak hour volume, transaction data and preparation of various Load test scenarios.
- Prepared of work load assumptions document in sync with teh existing or projected production usage statistics.
- Involved in analyzing teh Performance of teh application using LoadRunner with different Virtual users.
- Performed Load testing, Scenario creation and execution, Measured Throughput, Hits per second, Response time, and Transaction time using Performance Center.
- Involved with version control, configuration management and change control procedures.
- Prepared exchange testing report and issue list.
- Interacted with teh customer regarding bug reports.
- Participated in teh SCRUM meetings involving teh Development team and product Management team and worked towards analyzing, understanding and finalizing teh product stories and making them part of teh sprint backlog.
- Shared teh reports with Project manager.
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing teh release process.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes