Sdet-software Development Engineer In Test Resume
- Over 4+ years of experience in the industry at various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, test design, test development, and implementation.
- Extensive experience in Automation and manual testing of Web application.
- Experienced in preparing and executing Test Plans, Test cases, Test Reports and Documentation for Manual, Mobile and Automation testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid using Core Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in designing the Java Frameworks like TestNG.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing automation scripts.
- Experience in testing database applications of RDBMS in Oracle, My - SQL and SQL Server by executing SQL Queries.
- Performed Android Testing and IOS Testing in different browsers and servers.
- Maintaining the Traceability Matrix, Test Data Matrix and Status report related to project
- Performed feasibility, adaptability study and risk analysis to identify the business critical areas from User perspective and supported multi-tier applications.
- Expert knowledge and Experience of iterative Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
- Written commands to run and test the application in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience in test management and defect tracking tools like Mantis, Jira and Quality Center
- Well versed in analyzing Results, Bug Tracking & Reporting, detailed status reporting
- Developed Test Scenarios and Test Cases using functional requirement documents
- Extensive experience in coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverable, status reporting to management, issue escalations with effective client communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong team player with ability to work productively in a team as well as individually,
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills, coordination, documentation, project planning and interpersonal skills.
Confidential - Warren, NJ
SDET-Software Development Engineer in Test
- Interacted with development engineers to devise automation test strategies and tests cases to automate new features and enhance the existing functionality.
- Actively involved in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like HP ALM, Selenium RC/Webdriver, JMeter.
- Participated in daily triage for the automated tests which failed on Jenkins(CI) during nightly builds and fixing them on priority.
- Written automation framework from scratch using Selenium Web Driver, Maven and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG.
- Actively participated during functional and regression test cycles. Supported all major production releases.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the features both on the UI and service layer using Selenium Web Driver.
- Setup Jenkins build to run the tests both nightly and verify the build deployed.
- Performed mobile testing on both iOS and Android devices.
- Involved in conducting tests on Web services transactions like automatic bill payment, wire transfers, batch payments and Account transfers sent over HTTP or HTTPS by inspecting every XML request and response using Soap UI.
- Used Cucumber to written feature files and run automated Acceptance tests written in a Behavior Driven Development (BDD) style.
- Written Java code for automating order placement and performed regression testing using Selenium.
- Involved in database testing by writing and executing SQL queries to ensure that data entered has been written onto the database.
- Extensively used Page Object model framework and page navigation for readable scripts and easy maintenance from a business and developer perspective.
- Used JIRA as a bug tracking tool and also for tracking a user story status tracking, analyzing and documenting defects.
- Executed Automated tests in appropriate test regions in support of unit, integration, functional, and regression testing.
- Executed test cases on HP Quality center and recorded actual result based on the execution.
- Used Selenium RC to automated the test cases, Selenium Grid for running the tests in different browser combinations and Selenium IDE for record and playback.
- Designed and developed automated scripts, which involved Functional Regression, Integration test cases using Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed functional test cases to verify service responses and capturing it in XML files
Confidential - Richfield, MN
- Responsible for periodic updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as per Requirement Specifications and Business rules.
- Developed automated scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Implemented Framework using Java.
- Created and automated test cases using an internal tool Test Automation Web Application (TAW) which is inspired from Selenium.
- Test the functionalities of the application on different devices (iOS/Android) and Multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera).
- Dealing with bug reports - making sure they have enough detail for developers to understand, going back to users with workarounds or questions about browsers, setup etc.
- Developed automation framework from scratch using Cucumber to adhere to BDD style of development.
- Collaborated with multiple teams for integration testing and for test data needs.
- Involved in validating functional, Integration and Regression test suites using Selenium, Cucumber and the request and response of the webservices (SOA) through SOAP UI.
- Used Android SDK which is Responsible for applications, dependencies and deliverables.
- Attended Sprint Planning meetings and other related Agile testing activities.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using JIRA and also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Written commands to run and test the application in Unix/Linux environment
- Participated in building acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, Maven and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Performed Mobile testing (Android Testing, IOS Testing) in different browsers and servers.
- Independently determined and developed approaches to critical problems.
- Written Android Debug Bridge (ADB) commands to communicate with a connected Android-powered device.
- Specifications Creation of test data requirements and Test Condition Matrix, Setting up Test Environment, Software Test execution defect management.
- Generated Dashboard reports to present to stake holders
- Developed and provided testing metrics and reports for the QA dashboard to effectively communicate test status to the test team and management.
- Involved in documentation and tracking key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to development and quality standards.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Attended Weekly Status meetings, Walkthrough meetings, QA meetings, and bug review meetings
- Involved in the kick-off meeting. Used GitHub to maintain and manage the build Scripts, test data used, and other documents related to the project
- Test Scripts are automated, created and executed using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Test data required for the automated test scripts are created in MS Excel. Used various classes of Selenium like Alerts, select to handle various Scenarios.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the database and investigate for solutions using data analysis practices and prepare analysis reports.
- Page Object Model approach has been implemented to reduce code redundancy. Used Java as a programming language with Selenium to test Web application
- After Execution, generated test reports have been shared with all the team members. Identified defects have been logged in Defect tracking tool HP Quality Center
- The defect triage meetings were conducted to discuss the status of the defects regularly. Test and Run various APIs as part of System Integration Testing.
- Performed automated regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct Data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server.
- Worked and communicated with Developers and project managers and other groups to set and meet quality standards and deadlines
- Used Quality Center to store all testing results, metrics, implemented test plan, document, created test cases, Defect tracking and reporting.
- Raised Defects in HP QA/HP ALM for logging, tracking, and report bugs in the application
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automate it by using Selenium WebDriver
- Data testing and validation of the data from Quest TOAD 8.5 and Aqua data studio 8.0 for executing SQL queries on test data held on an Oracle 10g database
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes