- Extensive experience in Quality Assurancetestingfor client - server and web-based applications.
- Strong understanding of SDLC, STLC andQAmethodologies which enables me to actively contribute in Requirement Gathering, Test Planning, Test Cases, Test Data Set up,Manual testing, Black boxtesting, White boxtesting, and Defect Tracking.
- Excellent experience in Software Quality Assurance (QATesting).
- Involved in Complete SoftwareTestingLife Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensively worked as aQAAnalyst in Web applications, Client Server Applications and Database Systems for different software domains.
- Expertise in Installing and configuring the test environment on Windows platforms.
- Expertise intestingvarious applications developed in Java, .net, Oracle and C++.
- Well versed in analyzing Requirements, System Specifications, Use-Cases and Technical specifications.
- Tested Web Services /XML / SOAP and RESTFul API services using SoapUI tool.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, and Selenium Grid), SoapUI, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, JIRA and Eclipse.
- Hands on experience in working with Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) for automating the standalone applications and web applications.
- Knowledge of Source Control System like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases for Web and Client/Server applications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Good experience in SQL queries and Joins Executing Shell script in UNIX / Linux.
- Experience in GUITesting, RegressionTesting, Data DrivenTesting, FunctionalTesting, DatabaseTestingand User AcceptanceTesting. Experience in Black Boxtesting.
- Experience intestingWeb Services using SoapUI tool, validating WSDL, request and response xml.
- Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using Test Management tools like Quality Center, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Version One and Jira.
- Proficient in test execution and management oftestingdefects.
- Experience in Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, Regression and UATTesting.
- A good team player, detail oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill. Good documentation and process management skills with ability to effectively understand the business requirement to develop a quality product.
- Experience in creating and executing very large and complex End-to-End Test Scripts across different application Interfaces inManual.
TestingTools: HP QTP/UFT, HP Quality Center/ ALM, SoapUI, selenium, Version one, Microsoft Test Manager, Jira
Programming Languages: Java, C++, SQL, XML, HTML
Database: Oracle, MS Access
OS: Windows XP/2000
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center (QC), Bugzilla
Processes: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome
Database: Oracle, MS-Access, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Reviewed and analyzed Business Requirement Documentation (BRD) to gain understanding and implementation.
- Create Searching, monitoring reports, alert and visualizing dashboards for the given log data and finding bugs using Splunk.
- Created Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for assigned modules(related to Front endtestingand DBtesting.)
- Created and Executed Test Cases manually as well as verify the actual results based on expected results.
- Performing Back-end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries.
- Performed FunctionalTesting, RegressionTesting, supported User AcceptanceTesting(UAT) and End to EndTesting
- Test Management: Used HP ALM for Test Planning, Test Cases, Test Execution, weekly status reports, defect reporting, StarTeam for Change Management and Caliber for requirements management.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Experience in developing theAutomationframework using Java programming using OOPS concepts, Selenium, Java, JUnit/TestNG, Eclipse.
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Provided validation of data through SQL queries using SQL Developer.
- Worked onmanualtestingof webservices and APIs using SOAP UI.
- Create User Story, Task, Test Cases and Defects into JIRA in every Sprint and covering all test conditions and eliminating duplication.
- Actively involved in co-ordination with the teams across the different locations.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all of the project activities
- In Agile environment, attended daily standup meetings, reviewed user stories.
- Designed and Developed Test plan based on BRD and User Stories.
- Tested all modules - Patient Management, Doctor, Admin and Insurance Claims.
- Validated the connection and data between Admin web services and Insurance claims web services.
- Written and executed SQL queries and Joins, Group By clause, having clause etc. to validate the data.
- Executed automation test scripts using HP Quality Center (ALM).
- Filed and tracked the defects using HP Quality Center (ALM).
- Developed and executed test cases for EWS (Enterprise Web Services) /XML / SOAP and RESTFul services using SoapUI tool.
- Updated WSDL file as needed for Endpoint, Tested request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database.
- Added Property Transfer in SoapUI tool to transfer the values from one response XML to another request XML.
- Validated reports by executing SQL queries and compared the data using File comparison tool ExamDiff.
- Responsible for migrating the test cases from excel spreadsheets to the manual as well as automation tool selenium Web driver and IDE, RC, Grid using java.
- DevelopedBDD Scenarios using Gherkin Scripting language with Cucumberand implementing step definitions classes.
- Created Test Data forQAand UAT.
- Involved in SmokeTesting, RegressionTestingand User AcceptanceTesting.
- Involved in ETLTesting(Data is extracted from flat files, multiple databases and transferred to target database. Validated the data as per the Mapping Documents.
- Tested Mobile version of the application.
- Prepared daily/ weekly status reports on Test case execution, defects, RTM etc.
- Involved in planning test execution activities, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
- Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all of the project activities.
- Involved inManualTestingto develop test cases, test scripts and record bugs.
- Involved in Functional, RegressionTestingof CARE and Access Online applications.
- Wrote test plans, which detailed thetestingscope, strategy, test requirements, and necessary resources.
- Wrote and documented test cases based on corresponding business /user requirements documents & technical specification and other operating conditions.
- Closely worked with respective personnel to nail down bugs.
- Tested the whole program as well as specialized in several input applications.
- Conducted Black BoxTestingfor the Application.
- Opened defects and tracked them in Quality Center
- Extensively used SQL for backendtesting.
- Attending meetings, and documented User Change requests.
- Analyzed user change requirements, and made necessary amendments to the test requirements.
- Performed Regressiontestingfor GIS module.
- Created reports that included general overview, open bugs, new bugs, and enhancement requests. Entered new bugs and maintained the current status of those bugs.