- Over 7 years of strong experience in Performance Testing Web - based applications, SAP GUI, SAP Portal Applications, Mobile-Web and Native Mobile Applications. Technically competent Performance Testing Specialist wif rich exposure to entire Performance Testing Life Cycle and Performance Engineering concepts across various domains including Automobile, Utility and Retail.
- Expert in LoadRunner (VuGen, Controller, Analysis tools): Develop/Build Scripts from scratch using UI and non-UI methods, Work Load Model, Monitor Runtime Transactions & Graphs, Analyze and Report Results wif Best Practices.
- Hands on Experience in JMeter, IBM Rational Performance Tester, StormRunner Cloud, Performance Center.
- Extensive experience in Developing Scripts using following protocols: Web-HTTP/HTML, SAP - Web, SAP GUI, AJAX TruClient - Web, AJAX TruClient - Mobile Web, Web Services, Flex, FTP, SMTP
- Strong skill in C language for customization and debugging of VuGen scripts.
- Developed Custom Java Code in eclipse IDE to customize Rational Performance Tester Scripts
- Extensively worked on Load test, Volume, Stress, Failover, Stability, Endurance/Soak Tests using On-Premise and Cloud Load Generators.
- Good experience wif Application Performance Monitoring using Dynatrace APM, CA Introscope, JProfiler, Splunk, Sumo Logic, Windows PerfMon, DB stats, SAP T-Codes.
- Good experience in Profiling tools like JProfiler.
- Good experience in Frontend testing wif Web Page Test and using Fiddler, HTTP Watch, Browser Developer Tools to investigate Network Latency and bottlenecks in browser rendering or high page load time issues.
- Experience in Web Analytical tool like Google Analytics.
- Good Experience working wif Regular Expressions.
- Good knowledge in SAP R/3 modules: Sales & Distribution (SD) and integration wif Materials Management (MM) and Finance/Controlling (FI/CO).
- Capability to implement End to End performance testing solution for SAP Applications.
- Strong knowledge on JMeter Elements - Threads, Sampler, Config Element, Pre and Post Processors, Assertions, Timer, Listener.
- Proficient in defining Performance Test Strategy, Create Performance Test Plan, Prepare Performance Test cases - wif Industry standard for software application performance testing.
- Experience in Agile Software development methodology and process.
- Skillful in working and Co-ordinating wif Business and Technical teams (Development, Middleware, Network Engineering, System Admin, Database Admin, Enterprise Security, Application Operation Management) to resolve issues related to performance.
- Ability to TEMPeffectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Performance Testing Tools: LoadRunner 12.xx, 11.xx (VuGen, Controller, Analysis), JMeter 4.x, 5.x, IBM Rational Performance Tester 8x, 9x, StormRunner, Standalone TruClient, Load UIHP Performance center 11x, Fiddler, HTTP Watch
Application Monitoring Tools: DynaTrace, CA Introscope, PerfMon, SAP T-Codes
Languages: C, JAVA/J2EE, ABAP, UNIX - Shell Scripting
Internet Technologies: ASP, ASP.NET, VB Script, Java Script, IIS, HTML, XML, CSS, Web services - REST, SOAP
Web/Application Servers: Microsoft IIS, Netscape Application Server, WebLogic, Tomcat, Websphere
Databases: My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 10, iOS, UNIX, Ubuntu- LINUX
Other Tools: Splunk, Sumo Logic, Google Analytics, TOAD, PopSQL, SQL Developer, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, Postman, JIRA, Eclipse, SOAPUI, Notepad++, other Web tools
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Lead/Sr Performance Test Engineer
- Handled wide range of complex Scripting using LoadRunner, IBM RPT and JMeter. Extensively used C and Java Programming for Scripting challenges and custom build.
- Protocols used - HTTP/HTML, TruClient-Web, TruClient-Mobile, SAP GUI, Web Services, SMTP, Flex.
- Integrated Dynatrace APM to MicroFocus StromRunner cloud. Extensively Monitored Application JVM, GC process, Resource utilization to identify memory leaks, network latency, deadlock and identify any bottlenecks.
- Analyzed AWR performance report (Oracle) to check key parameters like DB time, Elapsed time, DB CPU, non-idle wait time for database tuning.
- Analyzed Thread dumps, JVM Heap memory usage, Volume per JVM, Web Services call performance, using Dynatrace APM.
- Used Splunk to Monitor long running transactions.
- Analyzed IBM Rational Performance Tester Reports to check Response time details, Page Size, Caching details, Server throughputs, Server Health, Page Hit rate
- Conduct POC to identify cost and efficiency model based on the Project budget and Application performance requirement.
- Client wanted to Implement SAP Performance testing from scratch - Provided End to End Performance implementation solution
- Carried full responsibilities for Performance and Failover validations for CDN servers.
- When Transaction Response slowness are identified, assess root cause using Dynatrace, and prepare detailed information for developers and business stakeholders
- Responsible to maintain and assign on-premise and cloud Load Generators.
- Accurately Implemented Performance Testing methodology to adhere Best practices
- Extensive Collaboration wif Development, System Architects, Web Ops, Middleware and Database team on various levels of Performance related activities including Recommendations and Tuning.
- Responsible for creating weekly and sometimes daily defect Status Report and Project Status Report.
Confidential, Jackson, MI
Performance Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Developed End to End Performance Test Framework document wif best practices of Performance Testing Methodology and Engineering for TCoE (Testing Center of Excellence).
- Used Advanced custom functions, C-programming to handle dynamic content for scripting in LR VuGen.
- Created Scenarios based on the needs of client requirements and studied application performance and maximum scalability, critical parameter such as number of users, response times, hits per seconds (HPS) and Throughput using LoadRunner Analysis.
- Monitor Test Scheduling, Hosts Availability, Hosts Maintenance & Support Work and Configured Hosts in Performance Center.
- Monitor Java Applications wif JProfiler and CA Introscope. Monitored GC Activities.
- Identified hardware capacity, Disk Usage, CPU, Memory for Web/Application (UNIX Machines) and Database servers.
- Identified critical Application Server Bottlenecks caused by Enqueue settings in SAP.
- Closely worked wif SAP Admin and Technical teams for Volume test Optimization and provided recommendations to improve performance.
- Identified ABAP Framework Objects required to optimize performance.
- Analyze OEM Report for SQL Details and Database Tuning.
- Analyze Production Web Traffic using Google Analytics to determine workload model
- Analyzed results using LoadRunner Analysis tool and analyzed Oracle DB connections, sessions, Web Logic log files.
- Worked on Production issues by doing in-depth analysis to identify the root cause and provided recommendations for fixing the issues.
- Writing Use Case and creating of UML sequence diagram
- Participated in Agile Scrum meeting, Sprint Planning, Sprint review and Sprint Grooming sessions.
- UsedHP Quality Center for Test Management and Defect Tracking.
Environment: HP Load runner 11.xx, Performance Center 11.xx, SAP ECC, SAP CRM, Java, .NET, Citrix, RDP, FTP, Wily Introscope, Windows Server 2008, Tomcat, IIS, Windows, Linux, SOAPUI, HTTP Watch, Fiddler, HP ALM, HPQC, Web Services, Oracle, MS office.
Confidential, Fremont/Deer Creek, CA
Sr. SAP Performance test Analyst
- Reviewing Technical Design of the application and prepare comprehensive Test Plan document.
- Complex Scripts development using LoadRunner and JMeter. Scripting protocols used are Web HTTP/HTML, SAP Web, FTP and SAP GUI
- Documented and Automated critical Batch Jobs - Low to High Volume.
- Setup SAP Environment for Performance testing.
- Single User Test Execution and ST12 Trace analysis, Performance Issues identification wif ABAP code and SQL queries, Performance Tuning Analysis and Suggestions.
- Monitoring Application Servers, Work Processes, Batch Jobs, Database, Users using SAP T-Codes
- Executing different types of Performance tests wif derived loads include baseline, load tests, mixed load and soak test wif multiple scenarios in LoadRunner and JMeter
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using JMeter and SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing and Load testing.
- Analyzed Resource utilization, AWR (Oracle), and Middleware components for identifying bottlenecks.
- Maintain On-Premise Load Generators.
- Accurately produce and review regular project status Reports to senior management to ensure on-time project launch.
Confidential, Bolingbrook, IL
Performance test Analyst
- Involved in gathering requirements, preparing test plan and test estimation
- Documented test cases and captured test data by coordinating wif Developers and SME’s
- Developed scripts in Web (HTTP/HTML) & web-services protocols using LoadRunner.
- Written & executed UNIX Shell scripts to see the output.
- Wrote SQL statements to extract data from Tables
- Automated test data preparation required for the load, stress, and endurance prior to executing tests.
- Conducted Baseline, Load and Soak testing using Performing load test executions using HP Performance Center for Day in a Life scenario.
- Customized scripts by handling complex correlation and adding error handling practices.
- Enhanced skills in writing custom functions and Correlations to handle dynamic content for scripting in VuGen component of LoadRunner.
- Created and executed Realtime based scenario groups in the Controller wif multiple Action Schedule - Ramp up, Ramp down and Steady run based on individual Scenario group.
- Configured Web/Application/Database server monitoring using LoadRunner Controller.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test Report.
- Used SOAP UI for HTTP/HTTPS web services testing.