- Extensive knowledge and experience of JAVA/C# object - oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Expertise in web and mobile automation using Selenium WebDriver/Grid, Appium, Sauce Labs, JAVA, TestNG, Junit, Maven, Cucumber, Git, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Designed and implemented different automation framework from scratch like Page Object Model framework and Data Driven framework using the help of TestNG Data Provider.
- Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver and Appium automation scripts in JAVA for web/mobile application.
- Expertise in writing feature file by using Gherkin language and corresponding implementation of glue code in the step definition by using Cucumber/Specflow which uses BDD approach.
- Executed automation framework script on different browser/environments & reported defects/results to the team and upper management.
- Maintained, tracked and enhanced the Automation code and resources by using Git/TFS as version control tool and GitHub as resource sharing platform over the time of improvement and the new features.
- Performed continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Experienced on functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, system testing, smoke testing, sanity testing, compatibility testing and user acceptance testing of web based applications.
- Experienced on working wif IE, Safari, Firefox, iOS, android and Chrome driver.
- Experienced in writing unique Xpath using firebug and fire path and Chrome developer’s tool to identify the web elements.
- Implemented Cloud Based Selenium Grid on Sauce labs and local Selenium Grid for various applications wif various combinations of OS and Browsers.
- Extensive experience in writing Test Plan, Test cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Took ownership of automation and worked on very intense and fast paced Agile environment.
- Excellent experience of build management tools like Maven, and managing JAVA automation projects.
- Experience working wif testNG and Allure Automation testing reports.
- Have in-depth knowledge of various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- Extensive knowledge on reporting using different charts and tables like Burn Up, Burn Down, pivot table and charts
- Experience in designing, preparing and executing test cases for web application and mobile application using SDLC/STLC concepts.
- Good exposure on testing and Bug Life Cycle; TT creation, follow up and solve them thin the specified time frame
Testing Tools: Selenium, Appium, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, JIRA, Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, Maven, Git, Github, Jenkins, Android Studio, Genymotion, Sauce Labs, Visual Studio 2015, SpecFlow
Testing framework: Page Object Model(POM), Data driven, TestNG, Junit, NUnit
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, TFS
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Version Control Tools: GIT, TFS
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Application: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Networking: Windows Server 2003/2008 r2, LAN/WAN Web Technologies CSS, HTML, Java, C#
Environment: WINDOWS XP/7/8/10, MAC OS X
Technical Test Lead
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Working in a highly dynamic AGILE-Scrum environment and participated in sprint planning, Backlog Grooming/Refinement, Discovery Session, daily stand up and sprint retrospectieve meetings.
- Involving in creating Test Case Scenarios, Test Case Execution and maintaining defects using TFS Tool.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, C#, Visual Studio 2015, Eclipse, TestNG, NUnit and TFS for web applications.
- Extensive experienced wif writing test scenarios on cucumber feature file and SpecFlow feature file using Gherkin Language
- Performing a variety of software testing including functional, system integration, regression, cross browser and OS compatibility
- Identified weaknesses in testing framework, Web testing and Selenium Automation; Suggested and implemented improvements.
- Ran automated test scenarios in different environments like Dev, ITCA, PRDR and PROD.
- Coordinated wif offshore/onshore team for testing
- Work on multiple projects at one time and deliver high quality results wifin project timelines.
Test Automation Engineer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Review functional requirement and use case document to understand the business logic, application requirement and technical aspects of the system.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE-Scrum environment and participated in walkthrough, sprint planning, daily stand up and sprint retrospectieve meetings.
- Responsible in writing Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business requirements.
- Involved in creating Test Case Scenarios, Test Case Execution and maintaining defects using JIRA Tool.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid and Maven for web applications.
- Used firebug and firepath to generate unique custom Xpath locator.
- Developed SQL queries to query the database; find out the correct data for testing and to test the backend process of the application.
- Developed and maintained Page Object Model framework using JAVA programming language wif the help of Selenium WebDriver and Appium Java-client library.
- Built and maintained web and mobile automation framework from scratch.
- Automated app on iOS and android simulators and real devices.
- Used uiautomatorviewer and Genymotion to find out the mobile element’s locator in the virtual mobile devices.
- Written and executed test scripts using Eclipse IDE and IntelliJIDEA.
- Implemented Maven for build management and also implemented CI tool - Jenkins.
- Used Maven, Saucelabs to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform; performed browser combinations in parallel.
- Applied TestNG to view detailed test execution reports.
- Implemented GIT/GitHub for version control and common platform for collaboration among stakeholder.
- Extensive experience wif writing test scenarios on cucumber feature file
- Written proficient Java glue code step definitions for test scenario using regex
- In depth understanding on how and where to use gherkins annotations.
- Identified weaknesses in QA Processes, Web testing and Selenium Automation; Suggested and implemented improvements.
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in JIRA.
- Performing a variety of software testing including unit, functional, usability, system integration, regression, cross browser and OS compatibility, mobile application and performance testing.
- Participated in meetings and walkthroughs wif project managers, developers and QA testers.
Environments: Selenium, Appium, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, JAVA, HTML, XML, CSS, Windows, Mac OS, iOS
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, GIT, JIRA, Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Android Studio, Genymotion, SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2/2012
- Following the SDLC process, use requirements documents to create testing strategy including providing test estimates, documenting test plans and objectives, assessing and identifying testing risks, and developing test scenarios and test cases.
- Develop, document and maintain test artifacts like test data, data validation and automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, primary language used for automation was JAVA.
- Responsible for automating Metro Plus Internal Web Application
- Assisted on developing and maintaining robust and TEMPeffective Page Object Model Framework
- Used Firebug and Firepath to identify and locate elements as needed, along wif creating custom Xpath using xml functions
- Implemented Selenium Grid for parallel testing on multi browser and OS combination
- Executed full test on every regression build and provided detailed report to the upper management
- Modified test scripts to handle all checked and unchecked exceptions which helped run test smoothly.
- Used Maven as primary build management tools.
- Create and track bugs and generate bug reports using JIRA.
- Write and execute SQL queries to verify the data.
- Attend project meetings and communicate wif project team including project manager, development, business partners about testing deliverables and any issues that may hinder meeting testing deadlines. Also provide regular test status reports and defect reports.
- Ensure successful delivery of final content by the testing deadline including test sign off reports, any outstanding defects and how they would be handled, and hand off to UAT.
- Upon testing completion, identify test cases that would be added to the regression test suite, both manual and automated.
- Maintain the regression suite and oversee regression testing each release cycle, wif automated testing delegated to offshore resources.
- Work successfully wif geographically dispersed teammates.
- Work on multiple projects at one time and deliver high quality results wifin project timelines.
Environments: Selenium, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber, TestNG, JAVA, IIS7/8, Tomcat6/7, SQL Server, HTML, XML, CSS, Windows.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in QA activities and the development of system testing strategies, plans, Test Cases and conditions to ensure processes and products meet standards.
- Extensively involved in various phases of manual testing.
- Exposed in System, Regression and Integration testing.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specification.
- Played a key role in setting up a test environment and test data.
- Automated the Functional, Regression, Integration test Cases using tools from Selenium Suite of products like Selenium Grid and Selenium IDE.
- Developed automated scripts using Selenium IDE, Java, JUnit in Eclipse IDE to perform functional and regression testing for web based applications.
- Responsible for Creating Test Plan, Test Cases based on use cases in business requirements to cover both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Involved in Developing the Data Driven Framework.
- Created Test Cases using Element Locators and Selenium WebDriver (Java) methods.
- Responsible for execution of Selenium Test Cases and reporting defect.
- Involved in manual testing of various Test Cases wif respective Test Scripts on Selenium and generate analysis report.
- Coordinating testing efforts between all the technical teams involved, setting up most comprehensive test data set under different testing environments.
- Involved in writing different SQL queries to access data from different database tables, and used for data verification
- Analyses JSON Responses and provided feedback to developers which also helped them debug the issues
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Manual Testing, JUnit, Cucumber, Agile, Firebug, Fire path, Selenium Grid, Data Driven, Git, Firebug, MS Excel, Windows 7, Eclipse, SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2/2012