- Over 7+ years of professional experience in Information Technology as Quality Analyst with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Good understanding and experience working on AGILE Methodologies and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in analysis, design and quality assurance of Web - based/PC-based/E-commerce and Client/server applications for Financial, Retail, Airline, POS industries and others.
- Experienced in developing use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
- Expertise in designing and developing strategic Test plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports for manual test.
- Extensive experience in performing System Testing, Functionality Testing (Black Box), White box testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Testing, Database Testing and User acceptance testing.
- Professional experience inAutomationtesting using Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensive experience in usingSeleniumWebDriver API for writing JUnit and NUnit test suites and test cases for testing functionality with theSeleniumServer.
- Strong Knowledge ofWeb Services and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Good Knowledge of testing web services withSoapUItool.
- Solid Experience in creating databaseT-SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers, views, tables, and constraints using SQL.
- Experience with defect tracking and analysis using different defect tracking tools such asTFS (Team Foundation Server), Jira and Quality Center.
- Designedautomationframework using C# .NET and JAVA automation scripts.
- Logging defects using different bug tracking tools, retesting defects and generating Defect Reports.
- Hands on experience on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools like VSTS and Jenkins.
- Experienced in testing framework using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tools like Specflow and Cucumber.
- Strong experience in functional and UAT testing using Selenium Webdriver on both platforms as well as cross platform web testing on all major web browsers (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and IE).
- Experienced in writing SQL queries for backend testing and validation of data.
- Extensively used web services validation tools like RESTful, SoapUI to validate SOAP/WSDL and web services for Request and Response.
- Regular Status report maintenance and reporting to leads in proactive approach so that team accomplish deadlines.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, analytical skills as well as logical reporting skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly and ability to work in short schedules and on different applications concurrently.
Languages: C#, Java, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, .Net, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, PowerShell
Databases/software: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MS Office, SharePoint, MS Excel
Tools: /Framework: Quality Center, TFS, JIRA, TestNG, Maven, SoapUI, RESTful, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Microsoft Test Manager, Postman
Browser: IE, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UTQuality Analyst/SDET
- Analyzed and reviewed Business and Functional Requirements documents and Use Case documents.
- Worked with Business Analysts and end users while developing test cases, test scenarios also while testing the application.
- Involved in design and development of keyword-driven automation framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings and involved in developing Test Plan, Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) in TFS.
- Contributed in regular status meetings to state any bugs, problems and risks.
- Designed and developed automated scripts for functional, regression, sanity and integration testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed and implemented automated scripts for testing web-based applications using C#, Visual Studio, Nuget, NUnit, and Selenium WebDriver.
- Builtautomationscripts using Behavior driven, Specflow and NUnit Framework.
- Worked with the functionality and Regression testing cycles of major product releases by developing test suites usingSeleniumWebdriver.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve the information from the databases to check whether the data has been updated.
- Worked on BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach using Specflow (C#).
- Used SQL queries to perform Select, Update, Delete, Insert and Join statements.
- Developed and executed several SQL queries in SQL Server as part of backend testing and involved in data validation and verifying data-integrity and also to check the data flow between different Systems.
- Developed and executed Data Driven tests using automation.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Used SoapUI and Postman to test SOAP based services and RESTful services.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to open bugs, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests.
- Used browser developer tools to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Attributes and Tags.
- Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production
- Implemented test schedule, tracked defects and assigned them to developers based on their priority.
- Verified that the Software Quality Assurance Standards are met throughout all phases of development.
Environment: AGILE, TFS, SQL, SQL Server, Postman, Jenkins, Selenium Web Driver, NUnit, Nuget, C#, Specflow, Visual Studio
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Worked in the agile SDLC environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Participated in Meetings and Walkthroughs, interacted with other development team members to better understand system functionality in order to improve testing quality.
- Involved in planning, designing and executing different test cases for Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance and GUI testing.
- Extensively worked on performance testing tools likeTestNG.
- Developed test data depending on the Test Scenarios as per the functionality of the application.
- Performed Regression Testing for all code releases and for every added functionality.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers on release of bug fixes, meeting tight timeline.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tool.
- Used Selenium Webdriver with Java to write automation test scripts and documented test results.
- Involved in testing using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework using Cucumber.
- Performed Functional and regression testing of web-based applications.
- Extensive use of defect tracking and bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Experience in api/web services testing tools such as Postman & developing scripts for Selenium WebdriverAutomationtesting in IntelliJ using Java.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate the data integrity/stored procedure in the application.
- Validate Web Services /APIs built in SOA Architecture using Postman.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements during the testing phase.
- Performed different browser testing (IE, Netscape, Firefox, Google Chrome, SAFARI) for the web interface and compatibility using Selenium WebDriver.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Postman, IntelliJ, Scrum methodology, Jira Firebug, XML, Oracle Server.
Confidential, Westlake, TX
SDET/QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in planning, designing and executing different test cases for Smoke, Functional, and Integration, System and User Acceptance and GUI testing.
- Worked in the agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and meetings to monitor the status of the testing effort and the project.
- Coordinated with developers, business analysts, user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Used CI/D for standardize environment and common language and version stacks.
- Wrote SQL scripts to validate the data integrity/stored procedure, in the application.
- Experience in Data driven testing to validate the components on the website usingSelenium.
- Tested applications in all environments (QA, staging (UAT), Preproduction, and Production).
- Performed BDD based testing using Cucumber as the BDD tool.
- Validate Web services/ APIs built in SOA Architecture using Postman.
- Performed regression tests to check for unintended errors after the enhancement.
- Aligned the test cases & test scripts to manage change during the test process.
- Performed different browser testing (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari) for the web interface and compatibility usingSelenium WebDriver and Java.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements during the QA Testing Phase.
Environment: Java, Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, SOAPUI, JIRA, SQL Server, Scrum, Sprint
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Extensively worked on Agile Development and management process.
- Responsible for planning regression test stories in every Sprint.
- Documented Test cases corresponding to business rules.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, UAT Testing, Interface Testing.
- Wrote Test Automation Script using C#, Selenium WebDriver and NUnit.
- Worked on the Groups Member Eligibility Module in the Facets Application.
- Involved in testing the conversion of Members/Subscribers and Financial Claims.
- Worked on the automation templates for the Groups, Sub-Groups, Subscribers etc.
- Executed numerous test cases, verified new features, and logged defects in TFS tool.
- Extensively Involved in writing SQL Queries to retrieve the data from the database.
- Tested SOAP-based Web Services using SOAPUI Pro (Ready API).
- Involved in writing test cases for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Performed End-to-End Testing and helped UAT team in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Conducted functionality tests to make sure that the Application Under Test (AUT) met its functional requirements.
- Involved in QA status meetings to resolve the issues and had good coordination with
- Other Teams.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, NUnit, C#, Visual Studio, TFS, SOAPUI Pro, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Designed and developed test scripts for manual testing of the entire module.
- Involved in Performing Back-End Testing by writing SQL queries to extract the data from database.
- Tested e-commerce web application to test sales order with designated sales tax by states.
- Performed end-to-end testing on the release version of the software application.
- Used Quality Center (QC) for defect tracking.
- Performed black box, module, integration and system testing.
- Reported the bugs to the development team and Archer support team in order to ensure the quality of the applications.
- Used SOAPUI for testing API and web services.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared in QC/QTP.
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
- Worked as per deadlines and aimed to complete the tasks on time.
Environment: Quality Center, SQL, QTP, MS SQL, XML, SOAPUI.