- 9+ years of diverse hands on experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance, Software Development(Java/.Net),, Lead/Management Activities and Database Administration(MS - SQL/Oracle) using the latest technologies.
- Experience in Data driven Testing, Keyword Driven and Hybrid testing framework.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Eclipse, Selenium Web Driver, Junit, Testing, Selenium Grid, Maven, Ant and Jenkins.
- Expertise in Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Hub and Node concept using Testing and selenium Grid.
- Experienced using web debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, Production & Maintenance Methods using Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Object Oriented methodologies.
- Proficient in preparing the Testing artifacts like QA Test Plan, Test Execution, Test Result Analysis, Test Cases and Bug Reports on the basis of product release features, client requirements, and technical documents.
- Expertise in exporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNIT Test Suites, creating new JUNIT test cases.
- Experienced in performing functional testing using QTP/UFT.
- Expertise in working with the defect tracking tools like JIRA, HP/ALM QC.
- Experience in testing 3-tier architecture, Web based Applications.
- Knowledge in Performance Testing of Web Applications using Jmeter and Load Runner.
- Experience in validation of WebServices request and response xml using SOAPUI tool.
- Experienced in working with business analysts and developers to understand business requirements and prepare test strategy.
- Expertise around mobile native application testing and designing/developing mobile best practices/processes for an end-to-end introduction of applications.
- Experienced in Black Box, White Box, Smoke Testing, Integration, Regression, Functional, Front End and Back End Testing etc.
- Efficient in implementing QA processes, establishing standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Participated in all phases of the test cycle including Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System testing (on IE, Chrome, FF), Regression Testing.
- Strong in Database Testing and Proficient inSQLQueries. Strong in writing SQL statements to perform backend testing using MS-SQL, TOAD and Oracle.
- Proven ability in Windows, Scripts and testing on Windows.
- Experienced in working on various domain including Healthcare, PBM, Insurance and Communications.
Types of Testing: Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Database Testing, Mobile TestingSecurity Testing, Performance Testing, Cross Browser TestingTesting Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Testing, Maven, ANT, JenkinsSelenium IDE, QTP, HP Quality Center, Firebug 1.12.7, EclipseJunit, JIRA, Jmeter, Load Runner, SOAP UI.
Operating Systems: Windows
DBMS: MS-SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, MS Access
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Vb.Net, HTML
Test Management Tools: JIRA, HP-QC
- Actively involved in QA activities and development support of various interfaces like involvement in writing Test Plans/Test Cases for System /Interface Requirements and Business requirements.
- Reviewed functional and non-functional system requirements and constructed a conceptual design and detailed designs that align processes and technologies to achieve business objectives.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and Web Driver to test the web application.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Created Selenium/java tests for advertising regression testing and production monitoring purposes.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems (validation).
- Performed usability, GUI, Functionality and regression testing using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Execute stress/load scripts utilizing JMeter and Load Runner to determine real-world scalability of web sites and web applications.
- Helped in performance testing for API using JMeter, Load Runner by writing and running the performance test, collect data, and generate reports.
- Generated scripts using Virtual User Generator, scheduled using Controller and Analyzed in Load Runner.
- Extracted the Business Requirements from the end users keeping in mind their need for the application and prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Analyzing and reviewing the project requirements.
- Participated in User story discussion and requirement grooming.
- Participated in sprint planning and review meetings
- Collaborated with BA, development team and product owners.
- Define and execute functional, usability, regression and automation tests on the application
- Participate in team review of requirements documentation for purposes of test planning and to validate requirements testability - define test environment requirements
- Identify testing tasks and associated estimates, proper implementation and utilization of various tools, including issue tracking, test case definition tracking and test case execution
- Implement and develop overall test strategy and test plan for manual and automated testing
- Performed Smoke Testing of the Application on Pre-production and production Environment
- Coordinate and facilitate Test Readiness Reviews
- Coordinating with the developers for resolution of defects, coordination
- Helped in writing business scenarios for E2E testing and providing test data for User Acceptance Testing.
- Actively involved with scrum and sprint meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources where necessary, prioritizing and review milestones and s.
Environment: Java, Selenium (Junit, Web driver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Maven, Ant, Jenkins), Eclipse IDE, Jmeter, Load Runner, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, HP ALM Quality Centre, HTML/XML, Unix/Linux, Windows.
- Involved in functional testing, developed a complete module matrix for system integration testing
- Successfully designed, developed and implemented a complete regression testing for the entire system
- Participated in requirements gathering and code reviews
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Worked with the team and resolved the requirement gaps
- Created test cases based on requirements and also based on prototypes
- Used Quality Center to save and maintain test cases
- Extensively use Linux for debugging to check log file to capture the errors
- Performed Simulator/Emulator testing for iPhone and Android App using Eclipse and Xcode
- Tested compatibility of application/site with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- Log/report Bugs/Defects using JIRA bug tracking tool with the details to reproduce the same
- Participated in weekly project status meeting with the team
- Involved in Integration, Functional, Regression, UAT, Backend and End-to-End testing.
- Define and maintain required Test environments and Test data
- Identified software errors/bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues
- Performing smoke and sanity testing after every build
- Executed Web services testing using SOAP UI
- Design, develop and implement Hybrid Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium Web-Driver
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver for smoke tests and regression tests
- Used Selenium Web Driver for automating Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
- Created Selenium test automation framework based on UI Mapping property files
- Ran tests by using Selenium remote control in different browsers
- Used firebug to identify object's ids, Name, XPaths, links in the application
- Used Actions and Action classes for performing Keyboard and Mouse events
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result
- Identified the test cases to be automated and performed data driven testing and UI Check Points using QTP and enhanced the overall functionality of the application.
- Designed data-driven testing framework using Selenium and captured data dynamically from web controls.
Environment: s: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SOPA UI, QC, JIRA, MS-SQL, QTP.
Sr. Test Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Involved in defining test automation strategy and test scenarios, created automated test cases, test plans and executed tests using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach.
- Created the Technical Test Plan in the initial phase and also during change requests.
- Created functional automation scripts for the report generation module using tools Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed Selenium test scripts for identified test cases by using data driven, keyword driven and hybrid framework.
- Involved in preparation of automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run the parallel testing.
- Automated SQL Scripts Deployment to Staging and Production Databases.
- Worked with deployment team to create nightly automation regression execution builds.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG.
- Involved in developing automated script for back-end testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed automated regression testing to check the new functionality, bug fixes, and fix packs. Tracked the bugs accordingly using Quality Center.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing (UAT) for banking application.
- Designed and developed banking software for Bank of America about the card process.
- Performed Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for Regression testing using QTP, including parameterizing QTP Scripts.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Worked in the form of sprint team with business analysts and developers in Agile methodology.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Eclipse, TestNG, QTP, Quality Center, SQL, XML, Java.