- Over 5+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA testing strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual and Automation testing.
- Data Analysis/ Batch Testing/ ETL and Testing of Software systems in Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence/ Client - Server/ Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle and Web-based environments in Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving, decision making and organization skills and an excellent team player.
- Excellent understanding and experience of working on AGILE Methodologies and involved in all teh phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in analyzing Business and Functional Requirement/User Stories documents for creating test cases.
- Worked extensively on complete Defect management life cycle all teh way from executing test cases, identifying defects, logging defects and verification of bug fixes.
- Excellent skills in overall Defect Management/Problem Solving, which includes reporting and tracking bugs using JIRA, TFS.
- Knowledge in designing and developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Reports for manual testing.
- Expertise in Manual testing using HP Mercury Quality Center (QC) and Microsoft Test Manager.
- Worked extensively on performing Functional Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Smoke Testing, UI Testing, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Automation using Rest, SoapUI & Postman along wif other defect tracking and Deployment tools like: VSTS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in testing Web Services using SoapUI tool.
- TEMPHas a good experience in Data Migration testing and Web Interface testing.
- Experience in creating test data and end to end testing for POS devices/application.
- Experience wif defect tracking and analysis using different defect tracking tools such asTFS (Team Foundation Server), Jira and Quality Center.
- Automation experience in Selenium using both JAVA and C#.
- Experience in designing Automation Framework using C# and JAVA scripts.
- Experience in using IDE like Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Extensive experience on POS self-checkout / POS QA Testing, involved in setting of QA Test environment wif simulated POS test environment; testing and validating POS transaction in accordance wif PCI-Compliance.
- Experience on working XML and testing API using SOAPUI Pro and REST Assured.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries on databases for backend testing.
- Extensive experience of working on both web based and client server applications.
- Excellent team player wif excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible wifin a fast-paced environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Quality Center, Postman, TFS, JIRA, SOAP UI, RESTful, HP ALM, Cucumber, Specflow, Jenkins, Microsoft Test Manager
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MS Excel
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Test Framework: NUnit, JUnit, TestNG
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
Other tools: Maven, SVN, SourceTree, Bitbucket, GIT, TFS, JIRA
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Participated in writing multiple classes, reading/writing excel interface for Hybrid Framework to test cases for money transfer, open account, debit card, credit card, personal loan and auto loan application, Transaction verification etc.
- Status reporting and test updating inTeam Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked existing Selenium Automation Framework wif C# .NET using Data Driven Testing and NUnit.
- Designed structured User Interface UI automated Test cases usingSelenium WebdriverinC# .NETfor web-based software products used to perform software testing.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, GUI/design, Block Box, End to End, Navigational and Regression tests during teh execution phase.
- Delivered overall Test Summary reports using TFS and tracked, reviewed, analyzed compared tests.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Checked teh data flow through teh front end to backend and used SQL queries, to extract teh data from teh database.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver and NUnit using behavior driven approach like Specflow in C#.
- Used SoapUI and Postman tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of teh Script.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing teh website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to make sure dat data entered TEMPhas been uploaded correctly into teh database tables.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query teh Oracle Database(RDBMS) for Data Validation and Data Integrity
Confidential, Arlington, TX
QA Automation Engineer / SDET
- Reviewed teh requirements and technical specifications for development of a test plan and developed high level test cases.
- Worked wif Business Analysts and end users while developing test cases, test scenarios also while testing teh application.
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts in JIRA using BRDs, Functional Specifications and Dev Design Documents.
- Involved in writing teh Test Plan and Test Strategy.
- Developed Test cases to cover all teh requirements using JIRA.
- Involved in writing test scripts using Java and executed it through Selenium WebDriver for Functional and Regression testing.
- Used Eclipse as an Integration Development Environment (IDE).
- WroteData driven,Cross Browserautomation test cases and executed them for Cross browser compatibility using Selenium Webdriver and Java.
- Implemented Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach using Cucumber and TestNG.
- Developed numerous SQL statements to view, modify, insert and delete data into and from teh required tables to test teh test scenarios.
- Categorized Test Scenarios (Critical, High, Medium and Low) based on Core Functionality.
- Involved in System Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, and Regression Testing and Verified data integration using SQL.
- Used SOAPUI tool to test web services.
- Prepared detailed manual and automated testing scripts test plans test scenarios test cases and test scripts by understanding teh business logic.
- Involved in UAT and production support activities.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jira, Agile (Scrum), Eclipse IDE, Hybrid Driven, BDD, Cucumber, Page Factory, Oracle, Postman, TestNG, MS Office
Confidential, Westlake, TX
SDET/QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in planning, designing and executing different test cases for Smoke, Functional, and Integration, System and User Acceptance and GUI testing.
- Worked in teh agile environment wif frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and meetings to monitor teh status of teh testing effort and teh project.
- Coordinated wif developers, business analysts, user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Used CI/D for standardize environment and common language and version stacks.
- Wrote SQL scripts to validate teh data integrity/stored procedure, in teh application.
- Experience in Data driven testing to validate teh components on teh website usingSelenium.
- Tested applications in all environments (QA, staging (UAT), Pre production, and Production).
- Validate Web services/ APIs built in SOA Architecture using Postman.
- Performed regression tests to check for unintended errors after teh enhancement.
- Aligned teh test cases & test scripts to manage change during teh test process.
- Performed different browser testing (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari) for teh web interface and compatibility usingSelenium WebDriver and Java.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements during teh QA Testing Phase.
Environment: Java, Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, SOAPUI, JIRA, SQL Server, Scrum, Sprint
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Working in Agile methodology wif SDLC
- Creating test cases, executing, recording results
- Conducting integration test, platform certification testing
- Creating automated test scripts by modifying teh existing functions
- Conducting regression test, by using teh automated scripts for QTP
- Creating test data wif halp of python tool
- Conducting benchmark testing for performance for each Sprint
- Creating performance graphs for each Sprint
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, SQL Server, Agile Methodology (Scrum/Sprint)