- 6+ years of experience in Manual and automation testing in all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Experience in writing automated test scripts in Selenium.
- Good automation experience using Selenium IDE,Web Driver and TestNG frameworks.
- Good experience in methodologies like Waterfall and Agile processes.
- Knowledge on Data driven, Keyword driven Test automation frameworks and Page object model.
- Involved in continuous integration of automation frame work with Jenkins and build management with Maven.
- Expertise in object oriented programming in java concepts(Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, exceptional handling and collections).
- Excellent experience in Smoke, Functional, Integration, GUI, Regression, System, Compatibility, Performance, Acceptance, Security, Stress, Black Box Testing etc.
- Experience in validating regular and Ajax control using Selenium locators (Xpath,CSS, id and name).
- Hands on Experience in Xpath, Firebug, Fire path, Log4j, Maven and TestNG annotations.
- Experienced in reading the data from XL spread sheets using JXL API and TESTNG Data provider.
- Write and execute MTM test cases across all functional areas of the application using multiple browsers (IE, Safari, Crome, and Firefox).
- Expertise in using Tools Mercury/HP Quality Center,Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Experience in continuous integration tools like Maven, and Jenkins.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/ Web Driver/ Grid, TESTNG, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, QTP, Firepath, Firebug.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla.
Frameworks Testing: Page Object Model, Hybrid, Data Driven, Keyword Driven.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/ Unix, IOS, Android
Databases: MS Access, MySQL, Oracle,SQL Server
Testing Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Selenium QA Tester
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Implementing Test Lab and formulation of Test plans, Test Strategy.
- Ensure to guide process and technology adoption to assure apt QA testing of User Interface application.
- Developed automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA, Selenium, Web Driver and Cucumber.
- Used Selenium Web Driver to run test cases in multiple browsers and cross platforms.
- Performed UI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Performed Data driven testing using Junit functions and Selenium WebDriver which examines the data properly from XML files.
- Designed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various levels of the application including integration, regression, Functional and acceptance testing using Selenium.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke test execution as a discrete step of the deploy process by using WebDriver.
- Performed Functional Testing to identify several critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Apache - POI, Cucumber(BDD), Eclipse, Firebug, Fire path, XML, HTML.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Selenium QA Tester
- Analyzed Business Requirements Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Prepared Test plans, Test Scripts, and Test Cases based on functional specifications and user requirements.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using java programming language and TestNG Framework.
- Developed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver,TestNG functions and JDBC connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Developed test code in java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting.
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, X-path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Quality Center, X-path, Eclipse, java, Agile, SQL, and Windows.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Selenium QA Tester
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, put input in Test Plan and prepared detailed Test Cases for new functionality.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Generated Selenium using TestNG reporter and automated report generation using Maven.
- Developed Maven Build scripts to run sanity test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed GUI Test, Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Unit testing, User Acceptance testing(UAT), System testing.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, X-path,Quality Center, Internet Explorer, chrome, and Windows.
Selenium QA Tester
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and STLC and gathered requirements from BRD.
- Performed Manual Testing of the application functionality to complete black box testing of the application.
- Used different test scenarios to validate the functionality for the application.
- Involved in Requirements review and Design review to provide review comments with respect to testing.
- Developed Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios.
- Developed Test Cases using Quality Center based on requirements gathered from functional specifications and Design documents.
- Executed and Validated Test Cases for Benefits and Enrollment application.
- Responsible for logging the defects, keeping track of them and verifying the bugs are the fix.
- Bugs are reported using MS excel and Test Director.
Environment: Manual Testing, Windows 2000, Mercury Quality Center and UNIX.