- A Qualified IT Professional with 8 years of experience including 6+ years of experience as a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer.
- Experienced in automating the process using Automation Anywhere.
- me has worked on automation processes which use applications like Web browser, Desktop Applications
- Worked under Agile Methodology during RPA Development.
- Experience with different tasks with Automation Anywhere like PDF Task, Excel Task, loops, Variable Operations and Meta bots.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents and noledge of various automation components and features available in Automation Anywhere.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using Automation Anywhere theirby reducing manual intervention.
- Reviewed & fixed Business Process Production issues using Automation Anywhere.
- Created POC's using Blue Prism and UiPath using tool comparison.
- Ability to understand the business requirement documents (BRD) and to automate accordingly
- Working with stakeholders and building PDD and SDD documents
- Hands - on experience in software delivery lifecycle on RPA projects like process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design test script, test plan.
- Utilized Automation Anywhere (AA) to use prebuilt functions, yet also allowed the creative freedom to in corporate specific scripts and code for a more personalized and accurate solution
- Proficiency in the implementation of Web applications, Windows Applications using .NET Framework Class Libraries
- Ability to code and In VBScript.
- Experience on Outlook, MS Excel, MS Access as a database
- Performed the role of system manager to audit logs and perform management tasks, monitor resource allocations in UiPath.
- Strong noledge and experience in C#.Net, VB.NET, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, SQL Server, RPA Automated numerous routine tasks using UiPath, Blue Prism theirby reducing manual intervention.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in production
- Demonstrated ability to work under tough deadlines/pressure
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and
- Strong analytical, problem solving & programming skills, cohesive team worker with exceptional planning & execution skills
Confidential, Irving TX
- Gatheird detailed requirements from the Client for business and Involved in identifying the opportunities to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process.
- Involved in meetings with business analysts to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) & Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Design solutions utilizing Robotic Process Automation software; maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team.
- Identified new process opportunities, quickly assessing feasibility conventions.
- Configured new processes and objects using core workflow principals that are efficient, maintainable and readable.
- Automated numerous routine tasks using UiPath, Blue Prism theirby reducing manual intervention.
- Created and maintained solution documentation, test procedures and scenarios for the pre - UAT phases.
- Develop and Design Automation Anywhere processes.
- Schedule, run and ensure the stability of processes in production.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Implemented Automation Anywhere Studio User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Exposure to Automation Anywhere commands likes Excel, File management to take data from Excel file.
- Used Web Control Room for deployment, monitoring, and management of Automation Anywhere Robots automation activity.
- Experience in arranging and sending the computerization arrangement into test and live situations.
- Created reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Expertise in working with application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Automate manual processes such as copying and pasting between applications.
- Attended various calls with clients on Requirement Gathering, Defect Reviews and Status updates.
Environment: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Automation Anywhere, C# .Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server, XML, HTML, Java Script.
Confidential -Plano, TX
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using Agile Methodology.
- Participated in Business SME work sessions and identified the scope of feasibility for RPA.
- Developed scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses.
- Explaining how UiPath will suit for the ongoing project and lessen the human involvement in repeated and time - consuming tasks and increase work efficiency.
- Extensively used commands like Keystrokes, Mouse clicks, Open program/files, Files/Folders, Window actions, Log to File, Loops, System, Delay and Interactive.
- Designing the workflow documents and allocating the objects to automation developers.
- Automating user actions using Browser, PDF, MS Excel, MS Word and other windows applications performed through interactions with thick clients.
- Designed different workflows to run several tasks using Workflow designer in automation anywhere.
- Connected to different clients using client manager of Automation Anywhere Server Management.
- Implemented Templets for Data Backups, File Operations, FTP tasks, Disk Cleaner and Super tasks.
- Used trigger actions like File Trigger and Folder Trigger.
- Extracted data from Web applications, Windows Applications, PDF, Images and Web pages and exported the output data to Database using database commands.
- Used Run Script command to run VB Scripts and Java Scripts by passing parameters at run time and specifying the return value.
- Developed PowerShell scripts to automate the project creation, setting permissions for users, groups in TFS.
- Integrated JIRA and GIT with Pre-commit hooks and also involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system alongside configured various workflows, customizations and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and versioning control using GitHub.
- Developed MetaBots using automation anywhere to work like automation building blocks at different stages like front end, back end, API level and Image recognition.
- Used Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
- Debugging the workflow/tasks, finding the bugs using error handlers and fixing them in minimal time.
- Used Filters (Normal Filter, Group by Window Filter, Visualize Filter) for quick error identification and debugging.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of bots by implementing Error Handling command features such as Snap shot and Log Data into a file.
Environment: Automation Anywhere, Ui Path, AJAX, ADO.NET, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SQL Server, SharePoint Server, XML, MS Excel, C#.Net, Visual source safe, Windows Server, TFS.
Confidential -Irving, TX
- Develop the object and workflow for client requirement.
- Designing the workflow documents and allocates the objects to automation developers.
- Actively participating in Test plan preparation, validating the Client requirements and identifying the various Scenarios for Automation Development.
- Developed and configured automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Developed robotic bots using automation anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference
- Data Extraction using Automation Anywhere.
- Strong skills in application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manager, Task Editor, Data Drive Tasking
- Develop robots using Automation Anywhere.
- Utilize the bot framework and contribute towards enhancing it.
- Code error handlers to catch and log errors.
- Extensively worked with commands like object cloning, web recorder; Terminal Emulator etc
- Setup bots in the Control room.
Environment: Windows, Web Application, Eclipse, Automation Anywhere, REST, EXCEL, SQL Server.
Confidential -Midwest City, OK
- Innovatively integrated the advanced features of automation tools like OCR, Web Recorder for existing robots and improved the performance using Automation Anywhere.
- Demonstrate work experience in using different commands, mainly on Database, Web and Windows Applications, Excel, PDF, Services (SOAP/REST) and Terminal.
- Implemented Automation Anywhere Control Room with defining user roles and security in User Console and Security Management.
- Designed different workflows to run several tasks using workflow designer in Automation Anywhere.
- Ability to perform application Automation with different Recorders, Meta Bots and Workflow.
- Experience in managing robot's workloads using Automation Anywhere Work Queues and identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers.
- Involved in automate the business requirement using Automation Anywhere by creating tasks using task recorder and task editors.
- Experienced in Staging and Deploying the automation solutions into test and live environments.
- Worked on using Excel and CSV commands with Automation Anywhere and experienced in using send Email command to Email reports and errors.
- Knowledge on features of Automation Anywhere such as, launching applications (Website), Keystrokes, Programs, Conditions/Loops, Applications (read Confidential /text, Excel, Database, XML) Integration Packs (App Integration, PDF Integration, Email Automation) and Security.
- Task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manger, Task Editor and Data Drive Tasking.
- Worked on defining the Architecture and Creating Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders. Experience in managing robot's workloads using Automation Anywhere Work Queue.
- Analyze the feasibility of existing manual process suitable for automation. Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on - going projects and potential clients.
- Performed manual and Selenium Web Driver sanity and regression, cross - browser testing to ensure consistency.
- Extensively used SQL Queries to verify the data from the database.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Junit and TestNG Testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium.
- Used Selenium to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Conducted End-to-End, Manual Testing of the system and prepared and managed test cases using Jira.
- Designed and developed automated scripts for Functional, Regression, Sanity, and Integration Testing using Selenium.
- Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including Integration, Regression, Functional and Acceptance Testing using Selenium.
- Triggered the automation jobs using Jenkins to get the cucumber JSON reports.
- Identified the defects through Selenium and ensured that business processes deliver the expected results and remain reliable throughout the production release.
- Developed and implemented Data Driven framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Smoke testing on all production update in various environments. Script writing, plan and executing test including Automation with Selenium.
- Automated testing tools such as Junit and Selenium to conduct systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, object, and regression tests.
- Involved in the test case walkthroughs, assessment meetings.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Scripts for Automation Testing.
- Developed and Executed Test Cases in JIRA.
- Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver Manual Testing, Oracle, Cucumber, Utilized Agile/Scrum, Jira, Bugzilla, UNIX, HTML, SoapUI, SQL, TOAD, Version One, XML, Web Services.