- Experience in teh IT field wif skills to manually test machine systems along wif ability to automate web service applications using teh following: Selenium WebDriver in DDT, BBD and Hybrid frameworks.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in utilizing automated tools such as Selenium, Cucumber (using Gherkin) as a building tool, Maven, and Selenium WebDriver. Knowledgeable in analysis, data collection and management.
- Possesses teh ability to work well under pressure and fulfill meeting deadlines, in addition to assuring high quality material. Well - rounded in writing SQL queries for Backend Testing along wif RESTful API for Web Service Testing.
- Experienced wif CI/CD due to automating and building Jenkins for Smoke and Regression Tests. Overall an efficient and advanced team member in Agile and its Ceremonies. Passionate towards working in automation and testing.
- Demonstrated success in applying release processes, test methodologies and QA process, software defect tracking, and automated test tools and frameworks.
- Solid understanding of scripting and automation
- Experience in software development lifecycle and test theory methodologies.
- Participation in Agile development process, particularly in building test frameworks.
- Proactive team member
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Grid, JAVA, JUnit, Maven and Jenkins Cucumber and TestNG.
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, team player, and quick learner.
- Ability to understand client requirement and provide teh best solution.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Rest Assured, JDBC, Maven, JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Cucumber, Behavior Data Driven (BDD), JUnit, TestNG, Apache POI, Hybrid, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Test Data Driven (TDD)
Languages: Java, HTML, Gherkin, XML, SQL
Platforms: Windows, AWS, OS, Linux
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Postman, IntelliJ
Building Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Repository Systems: Git, GitHub
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Test Management: Jira, ALM, Jira xml, Jira X-Ray
Test Automation Engineer
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Automated End-to-End Test framework in accordance wif Confidential ’s startup web application services. Involved in UI Testing wif some API Testing components.
- Worked on developing and maintaining Smoke, Functional and Regression Test Scripts for web-based application using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber, JUnit wif Gherkin.
- Developed and performed BDD Automation Framework which uses Cucumber, Gherkin wif Selenium WebDriver by reading test data from Excel file using Apache POI.09
- Perform Database Testing using JDBC library and experience in Back-end Testing by writing complex SQL queries.
- Identified teh right elements for creating Automation Scripts using Selenium locators such as CSS Selector and XPath.
- Used Selenium WebDriver, Java and Cucumber to design Automation Test Scenarios.
- Developed and implemented Page Object Model based on automation-testing framework.
- Performed Web Services Testing using Postman and REST-Assured library.
- Set up and configured AWS EC2 instance for Jenkins.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in all Scrum Ceremonies and tested each Sprint deliverables.
- Collaborated wif developers for bug fixes, debugs, and code developments.
- Analyzed requirements document to create Test Cases for manual and automation testing.
- Create JSON POST and GET requests for RESTful API services using Postman to assert responses.
Environment: Agile Scrum, Java, SQL, HTML, XML, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Page Object Model, Cucumber, JUnit, Jenkins, JIRA, Postman.
Test Automation Engineer
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Created Cucumber BDD Testing framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, and Maven using teh Page Object Model.
- Automated teh Sprint Stories based on teh acceptance criteria.
- Worked remote executions of daily smoke tests on AWS cloud server wif Jenkins and sent email reports automatically.
- Designed Test cases based on user stories and requirement documents, as well as participates in requirement specification and documentation review meeting wif developers and BA team.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for requirements and Test Cases.
- Created database testing using JDBC library for data verification and validation from teh PostgreSQL database as well as experience in Back-end testing by writing complex SQL queries.
- Used Git as teh version control tool and JIRA wif Xray as teh defect tracking tool.
- Created HTML report wif detailed Test Steps and screenshots.
- Followed Agile Testing methodology, participated in all Scrum Ceremonies such as Daily Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
Environment: Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, JUnit, Jenkins, Eclipse, JIRA, Git, XML, SQL