- More than Six years of experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance using Selenium.
- Experienced in working closely with business analysts, programmers, and end users in a cross functional team.
- Experienced in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user .
- Experienced in developing Test plans, Test cases RTM manually using HP ALM/JIRA and Test scripts using automation Web Driver
- Good Knowledge in working with SDLC process like Waterfall model and AGILE methodologies.
- Performed Functional, Black box, GUI, User Acceptance Testing, Ad - hoc and Back End Testing.
- Proficient in overall Defect Management/Problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting using ALM and JIRA.
- Involved in Performance Testing, Load/Stress Testing by using JMeter.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to manipulate data in Database as database testing.
- Good Knowledge in developing Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver.
- Hands on experience in Developing Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven and Data Driven Testing Framework, TestNG Framework in Selenium using JAVA platform.
- Experienced in using Maven build tool to manage framework dependency jar files and configuring Selenium jar files to suit in testing environment.
- Good Knowledge in using Apache POI and Google sheet to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the local team as well as with the team in overseas.
- Performed Web-Services using SOAPUI, XML: WSDL and Postman tool as REST API Web-Services.
- Knowledge of writing feature use cases in BDD Test Framework using JUNIT, JAVA and Gherkin on Cucumber.
- Good knowledge of core Java.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Involved in Android Mobile Automation Testing Team.
- Ability to work well in fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills with ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Able to work independently and with other QA Analysts on projects.
- Able to meet deadlines and have taken the initiative to learn job-related skills on my own.
Automation Tool: Selenium WebDriver
Project Management Tools: HP ALM, JIRA
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM
Databases: Toad, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL
Testing Framework: TestNG.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA
Servers: Apache, Glassfish
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML
Version Control System: GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
MS Tools: MS Office, MS Outlook, PowerPoint MS Visio, MS Excel
Software Methodologies: AGILE SCRUM, Waterfall, V-models
Build Tool: Maven
Cloud Environment: Browser Stack
Web Services Tool: SOAP UI, Postman
Mobile Automation Tool: Appium
CI /CD Tool: Jenkins
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Test Automation Engineer
- Created various documents such as Test Plan, Test Scenario and Test Schedules document, Defect Management Workflow Diagram, Test Case, Test Script, and User Manual Document.
- Analyzed Business requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents.
- Worked directly with Business Analysts to understand the changes and updated requirements.
- Conducted Black box testing, Smoke testing, Data driven testing, Positive & Negative testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Functional testing and User acceptance testing of the application.
- Used HP ALM and JIRA for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests and defect tracking.
- Created Test Data using SQL and wrote SQL queries for data manipulation.
- Involved in developing and executing automation regression testing and system testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Member of Development team in both Data Driven and Keyword Driven Automation Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Involved in Scheduling testing job to run automation script.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Participated in various Agile Scrum Meetings, group meeting and walkthroughs.
- Performed Web Services testing of REST API for functional and regression testing by Postman.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle, SQL, Windows, HP ALM, HTML, XML, CSS, Java, Share point, Outlook, MS-Office, UNIX, JIRA,GitHub.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Analyzed requirements and developed tests for developers to use in test-driven development.
- Designed and developed test cases, updated status reports, documented test results based on logs.
- Performed all phases for development of Test automation framework.
- Increased Testing efficiency and reliability by identifying testing methodologies, coding standards, documentation and tools.
- Designed and performed Functional tests as well as Regression Tests to ensure smoothness of work
- Performed and Tracked defects using JIRA and interacted with developers to resolve any defects.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Executed SQL queries to validate the data in database.
- Involved in developing Data Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using a Hybrid Framework in Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Performance Testing by using JMeter.
- Scheduled testing job and set up to run automation script by using Jenkins server to configure with GitHub and Maven every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Responsible for Testing Web Services requests using SOAPUI.
- Involved in creating weekly status reports, updates meetings, defect review meetings and defect report meetings.
Environment: Share point, Selenium, Oracle, Java, HTML, XML, CSS, J2EE, JIRA, SQL, Windows, MS-Office, UNIX, Soup UI and JMeter.
Confidential, New York, NY
Software Automation Test
- Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented QA methodology.
- Participated in analyzing the user/business requirements, functional specifications and use case documents to create the Test Plans and Test cases for System testing.
- Responsible for testing of new functionality and enhancements in existing application.
- Performed regression testing, system end-to-end testing, functionality testing, black box, and gray box testing, negative and positive testing.
- Uploaded Test cases in Quality Center/ALM and mapped with Requirements.
- Wrote SQL queries to check proper data population in database.
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and Functional testing.
- Involved in automation testing team to develop Keyword Driven Automation Framework in Selenium.
- Involved in User acceptance testing of the application.
- Attended team meetings as well as developer’s meetings.
- Prepared weekly defect reports and test metrics.
Environment: XML, CSS, Quality Center/ALM, Selenium, Windows, Linux, Outlook, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio, Java, HTML.