- Over 8+ years of diverse experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, and System Testing of Java, Web, J2EE, SOA, Web Service, Mobile and Client/Server based applications.
- Worked extensively on Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, JUnit, Win Runner, Load Runner, Device Anywhere, Fitnesse Server (Open Source Tool), Clear Quest and Bugzilla.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies, Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC), Defect Management Life Cycle, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Well versed with Black Box and White Box testing. Involved in testing several J2EE components, SOA APIs, Web Service APIs, and Java APIs, Integration and Functional testing.
- Proven experience in automating both Web based web 2.0 and J2EE applications using proprietary and commercial tools like Quality Center, QTP, Load Runner, FitNesse, and Selenium RC.
- Involved in important phases of testing like GUI, Functional, Regression, and Integration, System level, Performance and User Acceptance testing.
- Proven experience in automating both Web based web 2.0 and J2EE applications using properitery and commercial tools like Quality Center, QTP, Load Runner, FitNesse, and Selenium RC.
- Expert in Black Box, Functionality, Regression Testing and Compatibility Testing
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries.
- Experience in briefing the development team about the Testing process.
- Expertise in maintaining of Test Matrix, Traceability Matrix and Gap Analysis to ensure the testing efforts and submitting deliverables on timely basis.
- Participated in design Walkthroughs and verified QC Test Scripts and results.
- Involved in Assessing Test Co - ordination and Improving Testing Methodology.
- Strong business analysis skills and thorough understanding of full SDLC.
- Good experience in conducting backend, writing Cursors, Functions, Stored Procedures & Triggers.
- Performed Back-End testing by writing and executing SQL queries manually and using automation tools.
- Expertise in problem solving, bug reporting, maintaining and using Bug Tracking Tools like Jira and Bugzilla and Clear Quest.
- Strong problem solving skills, self starter, extremely reliable, quick learner and able to work independently as well as a team member.
Test Tools: Selenium, JUnit, Quality Center 9.2, Quick Test Professional 8.2/9.2, Test Director, JMeter, Load Runner, Win Runner, JMeter, Soap UI, Mobile Complete (Device Anywhere PRO 4.2).
Languages: JDK1.4/1.5, Java /J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, EJB, SOAP Web Service), Hibernate, C/C++, XML, Rational Rose, SQL, PHP, Perl.
Web/Application Servers: JBOSS Server 4.0, Weblogic 8.x, Apache/Tomcat 3.x/4.x/6.x, Sun Java.
Databases: Oracle 9.x/8i, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL, MS Access.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr Selenium Test Engineer
- Represented QA function in Agile Sprints.
- Involved in defining scope for testing within the context of each sprint / delivery.
- Developed Selenium WebDriver test cases using Java, TestNG framework.
- Developed automation framework for Selenium WebDriver in Page Object Model Framework.
- Leveraged Java (Eclipse IDE) to access and test various operations. Performed Regression and Integration Testing using TestNG framework and executed assertions.
- Did white box testing and GUI testing.
- Automated regression test cases usingJavaResponsible in executingSeleniumtest scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG, using SVN as VCS for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Implemented properties files to read configurations and XPath of elements in the application for better readability of the code.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Had regular meetings with Developers to report various problems.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver (java).
- Validated the database by executing SQL queries.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Coordinated with technical support associates to fix proprietary software issues.
- Used Firebug, and XPath to work with the application objects.
- Used Jira for bug tracking.
Environment: Java, TestNG, Java Script, Selenium WebDriver/IDE, SQL, UNIX, ANT, Jira, MySQL.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Selenium QA Engineer
- Reviewed business requirements for AT&T STI, Confidential projects and prepared Test cases
- Involved in both manual testing and automation.
- Verified different functionalities for e-commerce site.
- Verified AT&T STI and Confidential flow for order management and customer management modules.
- Ran Serviceability service to make sure that AT&T service is available for that address.
- Verified Product catalog returned by AT&T and also current Promotions, Features and Customizations associated with each product.
- Customized test cases fields to include priority, severity, and business risks in Quality Center and performed manual testing until the application reached stability for automated testing.
- Extensively usedSelenium(data-driven, XPath locator) and Web Driver to test the web applications
- Used selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers.
- Tested all the Functional scenarios, raised bugs for all the missing functionalities in Quality Center.
- Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and web driver
- Implemented Frame work forSeleniumscripts.
- Created automation framework for complex scenarios and performed Functional and Regression Testing for various releases using Selenium 2.0(WebDriver) and TestNG
- Performed cross Browser compatibility testing on different Operating Systems using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Bugzilla for defect tracking purpose.
- Worked closely with developers to verify functionality of the application.
- Attended daily project scrum meetings and weekly team status meetings.
Environment: Ecommerce, ACCORD (Agent application), Symphony (web application), XML, HTTP, JIRA, Bugzilla, Oracle, SQL developer, Selenium WebDriver/IDE, TestNG, Agile/Scrum.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Reviewed Business Requirement documents (BRD) and Functional Specifications Documents to prepare Test Cases and identify test scenario.
- Writing test cases by reviewing FSDs.
- Manually test different releases every month and overnight validation during production time.
- Manually test Wholesale department data transmission web site.
- Developed, executed and documented highly complex test plans and test cases for business-related application running on multi-tiered platforms.
- Reviewing the test cases with other team members so that all requirements were covered.
- Test case creation, review and execution
- ASCII, XML and Binary data validation.
- End-to-End data validation using secure protocols: SFTP, FTPS, FTP with PGP, HTTPS.
- Tracking and testing connections of customers using various protocols.
- Data encryption and decryption validation using PGP desktop.
- Logging and tracking defects on a release basis using Quality Center 10.0.
- Writing and executing script for regression and functional testing using QTP.
- SQL quires for database validation.
- Defects were tracked and prioritized using Quality Center and analyzed the variation between expected result and actual result.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
Environment: JAVA, SQL, UNIX, Web Logic Sever, QTP, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Quality Center, IP SWITCH, PGP desktop, Oracle, SQL.
Confidential, Carmel, IN
- Working as a Quality Assurance consultant for a leading Healthcare Insurance provider. Responsible for performing automated testing of a Web Based Insurance Application. Testing involves various scenarios based on the Client’s requirements.
- Used Quality Center as repository for maintaining test cases, UAT test plans and tracking the defects.
- Designed and developed automation framework using custom function / subroutine libraries to support functional / regression automated testing solutions using QTP.
- Created UAT Test Cases, UAT Test Plan, Test Status Reports and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Tracked the progress of the defects till end of the defect life cycle, used Quality Center for defect tracking and maintained the workflows and trail history of bugs using Quality Center.
- Involved in creating the VBScripts to run the tests.
- Developed automation test scripts to test the database by retrieving the data from the tables using QTP and VB Scripting.
- Conducted weekly Defect Review Meetings with project members and provided the Test Status Reports to the Project Manager.
- Assisted ETL testing effort by creating tests to verify the transformations.
- Involved in creating of ETL transformations and SQL Testing using Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS) for pulling the data out of the source tables and populating the staging tables in SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in beta testing of User Interface, Functionality, Navigation, Volume, Load, Performance and Security.
- Involved in team meeting, managed requirements into Quality Center, wrote test cases for insurance application and selected test sets for different types of testing. Developed Test scenarios and Test cases using Quality Center
- Analyzed test cases for automation and created scripts for regression testing using QTP. Automated Test cases for the purpose of regression testing.
Environment: Manual testing, Quality Center, QTP, SQL, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), UNIX, DB2.
- Prepared Test cases and Test scripts based on the functional specifications.
- Performed functionality testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, end to end testing, user acceptance testing, positive testing and negative testing.
- Ensured that the deliverables are being met on a timely basis. Ensured that the use cases are up to date. Successfully resolved any issues regarding use cases by discussing with Business Analyst.
- Coordinated with the developers and test lead on Defects Status on a regular basis.
- Performed adhoc testing to ensure major and basic functionalities of the application are working after installation of every new build.
- Coordinated with business partners, managers, developers, business analysts in the Go-No Go meetings.
- Worked with development team and created JUnit test cases for the java components and unit tested the java classes using Eclipse plug-in.
- Created the risk assessment document to expedite the decision making process.
- Involved in end-to-end test of Sales and Non sales data in downstream applications.
- Performed key and poll where sales data originating from stores POS flows to the backend applications
- Tested Inventory Management for Gap available on LRT and 4690 controller
- Tested traffic counter integration with 4690 controller and traffic applications
- Validated test data using SOAP UI to capture the values in the response from the Web Services.
- Validated that ORPOS is configured to work with legacy data i.e., Price and discount codes and other transaction types/codes
- Validated different kinds of downloads such as Full Item download(FID), Non Merchandise download, Employee DB, Price changes/Markdowns, MUP Promos
- Validated Tender Types such as Visa, Master Card, Debit, PAGO Card, Maestro, Gift Certificate, Traveler Check, store credits and Mall Certificates.
- Responsible to escalate any critical issues to Track Leads and project manager.
- Validated data flow from the front end POS application to the back end local MYSQL DB tables.
- Validated data in the DB2 table by writing SQL queries and capturing the results.
- Identified, analyzed, and documented defects, errors, and inconsistencies in the application using Mercury Quality Center.
- Monitored the Defect Life Cycle and re-tested defects and documented results through regression test cases.
- Created and Maintained Test Matrix and Traceability Matrix and performed GAP Analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining accepted and agreed upon testing standards in Quality Center.
- Maintained the mapping between used cases, requirements and test cases in Quality Center.
Environment: IBM mainframes, 4690 Controller, SOAP UI, MYSQL DB, DB2, Web Services, WSDL, Stand Alone Sure POS 700 IBM machine, Oracle 360 Commerce POS application, Windows 2000, Linux, Lotus notes, (Mercury) quality center, MS office.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes