- Around 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Experienced in analyzing Requirement Specifications and developing Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Strong Knowledge in Manual and Automation testing of the applications.
- Extensively experienced in designing Test plans, Test cases, Test Scripts and Test Procedures.
- Experienced in all SDLC models like Water Fall, Agile, and V - model.
- Well-versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Experienced in Back-end, Negative, Positive, GUI, Functional, Regression, System, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced in logging defects and assigning the criticality of Defects, Root Cause Analysis, and Bug Verification using HP ALM/ Quality Center,JIRA,MTM,TFS
- Good in Maintaining of Test Scripts, Requirements & management of test suites using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Experienced in preparing the Test Execution reports using the HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Strong in performing backend testing to validate data using SQL queries.
- Expertise on Automation Testing Tools like UFT/Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Expertise in the Functional and Regression testing of Web applications and its functionalities using UFT/QTP.
- Experienced in developing Descriptive programming for Key-word driven Testing using QTP/ UFT.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in designing, developing, and implementing.
- Self-Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
Testing Tools: HP ALM, UFT, JIRA, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Pro, SOAP UI,MTM,TFS
Data Base: Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2
Operating System: Windows, Linux/Unix
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
- Designed, developed and executed the Test Plans and Test cases.
- Developed an integrated Test Plan covering the main functions of the designated parts of the application.
- Performed various types of process evaluations during each phase of the software development life cycle, including review, walk through and system testing.
- Performed interactive walkthroughs of test scripts with developers, business users and Business Analysts.
- Developed smoke Test scripts in traditional automation approach.
- Performed integration, Functional, Regression, System, Acceptance and Usability testing during different stages of the application development.
- Wrote Test cases for functionality, system, integration testing and tested the application manually and using HP ALM.
- Developed and executed regression test suite using HP ALM.
- Identified Bugs and prepared Bug Reports using HP ALM.
- Tracked the defects, prepared status summary reports and reported defects through HP ALM.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate the data in Back End Functionality and developed Test scripts.
- Used UFT tool to automate repetitive Test cases.
- Prepared and executed automation scripts by using UFT.
- Performed parameterization by taking multiple data using UFT.
- Wrote descriptive programming using UFT for dynamic objects in the application.
- Worked on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with users along with providing training to end-users.
- Interacted with developers and team leaders on defect status and review of defects in daily meetings.
- Participated in the team meetings to discuss the issues arising out of testing.
Environment: SQL Server, MS Office, Windows, SOAP UI, HP ALM, UFT, Java, J2EE, Java Script, VB Script, XML, UNIX.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed the Business requirement documents, Functional specification documents to prepare Test cases and effort estimation.
- Performed manual testing for the entire application by executing the Test scripts.
- Performed regression testing of the application manually.
- Created Test plan, Test cases and test condition matrix for feature testing.
- Maintained versions for System testing, data driven and Regression testing.
- Used Test case management tool Quality Center to manage and execute Test scripts.
- Coordinated with different people in Project to keep track of all the bugs and updated the track of the bugs using HP Quality Center.
- Analyzed system test requirements, Functionality, developed Test Plans, Test cases, Prepared Test Data and managed them using Quality Center.
- Wrote and executed SQL Queries to conduct Back end testing.
- Worked on the high level framework, identified the functional areas and created different functions to make the scripts reusable in QTP.
- Utilized the expertise in VB script to develop QTP scripts where recording would not yield better evaluation.
- Involved in manual testing and automated testing using Quick Test Pro.
- Worked on the regression automated testing using Quick Test Pro.
- Used GUI, Text, Database checkpoints and synchronization statements extensively to customize the QTP scripts.
- Developed Functional, Navigational, and User Acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Participated in enhancement meetings focused on making the product more effective in real time scenario.
- Played a major part in testing and timely delivery of the product.
- Worked on testing status, reporting to the higher management and retesting the fixes.
Environment: QTP, HP Quality Center, UAT, Java, J2EE, VB, Win Runner, Oracle, SQL, TOAD, XML, MS Office, Windows,MTM,TFS
Confidential, New York, NY
- Participated in creating and reviewing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
- Gathered the Test data for Test cases.
- Configured test environment for specific Test cases, created Test data.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Regression, System, Back-end, Negative, Positive, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Generated enhanced graphs and reports with Quality center.
- Defined application requirements and testing objectives using Quality Center.
- Wrote SQL Queries for fetching data from database and created Data file for the Automation.
- Involved in automation testing using QTP.
- Created reusable actions for reusing them in to some other scripts in QTP.
- Developed VB scripts in Quick Test Pro (QTP) to perform end to end testing.
- Developed Data Driven Automation Framework in QTP.
- Involved in executing the QTP Scripts for regression testing.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing and prepared UAT Test Scripts.
- Reported to all team members with Daily Status to track the updates in testing.
- Conducted regular status meetings with the team to discuss on work assignments, task evaluation, and address any open issues and concerns.
Environment: TOAD, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows, Quality Center, QTP, Java, Java Script, HTML, Agile, MS Office, UNIX.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes