- An experienced Manual and Automation Test professional working in fast - paced and intense environments, performing various types of testing, on Web based and Client server application and presently is seeking a new opportunity as Software Tester/QA Analyst or QA Engineer.
- About 7+ years experience as a Software QA Analyst/Engineer. Worked in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), includes implementation, documentation, testing on internet based e-business application and client-Server applications.
- Professional experience in various types of projects such as Banking, Mobile, Veteran’s benefits, Confidential, and Health Care application.
- Proven ability to Analyzed and understands of business process documents like BRD, FRS, TRD, User Story and Use cases.
- Proficient in designing, reviewing and documenting system Test plans, defining test procedures and creating Test cases on the basis of product releases features, client's requirements and related technical documents.
- Excellent understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, ATDD and Scrum.
- Proficient in Black Box, Functional, Integration, Regression, System, Backend, Security, UAT and 508 Compliance testing.
- Executing test cases, ad-hoc product testing, reporting bugs and reporting tester status, writing Test Case, Test Scripts, test automation using diverse testing tools like ALM, QC, Rational test manager, IBM Suite, JAWs, QTP, Selenium, Cucumber and JIRA.
- Experience building automation framework from scratch using Selenium Suite, JAVA, Test NG and Eclipse.
- Experience in developing data driven tests and writing QTP/UFT functions using VB Script.
- Experienced in testing Mobile application both in emulator/simulator and real devices.
- Extensive working experience on Backend testing in using relational database management system (RDBMS), DB2, SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, TOAD and expert in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in writing and executing the test cases, track defects and analyzing the test results.
- Experienced in web service testing using soap UI tool.
- Familiar with different standards like CMMI, IEEE and ISO for software development and corresponding documentation.
- Working experience in UNIX/Linux environment.
- Performed the tasks of developing integrated software to meet the mobile applications using mobile device, for IOS and android platforms.
- Effective team collaboration and strong communication skills- written and verbal, passionate about learning new tools and technology.
Testing tools: Quality Center/ALM, Rational Quality Manager, JIRA, RTC, IBM Jazz, QTP/UFT, and Selenium Suite, Cucumber, TFS and SOAP UI.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Visual basic, C++, C .Net, SQL.
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, BugZilla, Quality Center/ALM
Databases: MS SQL, Oracle10g/11g, DB2, Sybase.
Platform: Windows 7/XP/Win 2k Server, UNIX, Linux. Share Point
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analyzing the Requirements from the client.
- Participating in preparing Test Plans, Preparing Test Scenarios, and Test data for the Test cases Execution.
- Performed black box, Smoke, Functional, and Regression, End to End, Cross Browser, 508 Compliance, Backend and UAT Test.
- Working Experience in Agile Scrum Environment for product development process.
- Preparing Test Cases for Module, Integration and System testing.
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the Test Cases.
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other Team Members.
- UsedIBM Rational Suite to store all testing results, metrics, implemented Test plan Document, created Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Defect Tracking & Reporting.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of test using Selenium Suite.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium web driver using java.
- Preparing lesson learnt documents from the previous project testing experience.
- Preparing suggestion documents to improve the quality of the application.
- Working experience in automation frame work using Selenium Suite.
- Wrote SQL queries extensively, queried database and generated test reports. Performed Purchase Orders Database testing by developing SQL scripts.
- Developed and maintain test script, test results and track daily progress report towards for the automation team.
- Interact work with Business People, Dev Environment, QA Manager; Team Lead and Scram team for join different Meeting, and discussion about different issues.
Environment: MS office, IBM Rational Jazz, RTC, RQM, Selenium Suite, Cucumber, Web Drive, Jenkins, SVN, Eclipse, Oracle11g, Share Point, JAWs, UNIX, XML.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Analyzed Business and Functional Requirements and provided feedback to business analyst
- Developed test plan, test cases, test scenarios, traceability matrix, login defects and run defects review meeting
- Provided project risk analysis report to management and go through each risk item in a meeting with management
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in testing multi-tier application including front-end, back-End and compatibility
- Experience in Writing and Executing the Test cases, analyzing the Test results and Defects Tracking using HP ALM
- Proficient in Functional, Integration, Regression, Progression, Security, 508 Compliance and web service testing.
- Worked with all Agile Development and SCRUM process throughout the entire project.
- Enhanced VB script for Functional and Regression test using Quick test pro (QTP).
- Participated in the test environment setup ensuring that the facilities, test tools and scripts are in place to successfully perform the required testing effort by team.
- Performed queries for data validation in SQL statements.
- Generated defect status report, QA status reports, risk analysis documents, Requirements traceability reports, Test Execution and test results summary reports.
Environment: MS office, Share Point, JIRA, VB script, Cucumber, HTML, XML, QTP, Quality Center, JAWs, Oracle.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Analyzed requirements provide testing scope and proposed the testing methodologies.
- Developed test plan, wrote test cases and executed test cases from stories for the application under test using HP ALM
- Designed and executed functional testing and performance testing on Gannett client facing application
- Performed System, Integration, Regression, 508 Compliance and Compatibility Testing
- Provided technical guidance, when needed to other members of Quality Assurance, Software Engineering,
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Maintain automated test Script by using Quick test pro (QTP).
- Facilitated defect management meeting with project management and development team
- Prepared documentation for assigned projects and followed software requirements.
- Performed back-end testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing enterprise level complex query using TOAD.
- Developed script and performed Web Services testing using soap UI tool.
Environment: MS office, SharePoint, JIRA, QTP/UFT, SQL Server 2008, Soap UI, XML, Linux, Web Services.
Confidential, New York
- Involved in implementing each phase of SDLC and Coordinated in Test environment setup.
- Analyzed and reviewed requirement document to create the test plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Interacted with client for requirement gathering and analysis and for studying the existing system.
- Performed functional testing by deployment request, sanity testing, prioritized QA Test Cases within project plan.
- Performed defect root cause Analysis, interacted with related team, and tracked defects in a quality center.
- Extract the test cases from Excel to HP Quality center.
- Identified software problems, wrote easy-to -follow bug reports, logged them into bug tracking tool Quality center monitored their progress and verified their fix.
- Performed GUI interface testing using QTP.
- Created, updated and maintained the object repository.
- Enhanced QTP automation scripts with synchronization points, data table, Parameterization and functions.
- Conduct in Back End testing using SQL queries.
- Develop in automated testing process based on Applications functionality.
- Interacted with upper management to provide daily QA status, discussed outstanding issue and upcoming project functionalities.
- Attended weekly review meetings to discuss defects along with testers, developers.
Environment: MS Office, Quality Center,JIRA, QTP, Manual testing, Site Core, https, Oracle, Java, SQL Plus, SQL, Windows, UNIX/Linux.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes