- Self - motivated and goal oriented with experience in product development, process control, project management, and supervision of operating personnel.
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity, live up to commitments, and deliver results, in addition to a successful track record of fostering the development of strong relationships to effectively execute projects.
- Fostered development of strong relationships by understanding the dynamics of organizational behavior and productivity.
- Looking to penetrate new market areas while contributing to the strategic business success of my customers.
- Quality Compliance Specialist “doing the right things, right the first time, every time”.
- Adhered to a safe work environment (PPE, LOTO, Safety Defect Scans, BOS).
Confidential, Lithonia, GA
Continuous Improvement Lean Manager
- Ensured TPM work is impacting both results and culture change towards the vision as determined by the plant zero loss journey, including benchmark trips, pillar leaders training, hands on workshops, master plan JIMP schedule, focused improvement systems, & kaizen savings.
- Developed a thorough understanding of the TPM efficiency for multiple plant basics and integration stage to deliver increased efficiency results early in the TPM implementation including the following systems: (planned, unplanned, centerline, change over systems, breakdown elimination, downtime tracking, true efficiency tree, etc).
- Co-Manage all Lean Manufacturing, TPM, TQM, Q7A, AIB, ISO 9001:2000, SMED, Statistical Process Control, cGMP, VPP, and Ergonomic methodologies specially focusing on improvement of quality, safety, waste elimination, reliability, customer service, and cost savings.
- Evaluated the feasibility of conceptual projects and prepare data analysis, including time, cost, training, and manufacturing trial budget for completing the projects.
- Assured that assigned projects were in compliance with State, Federal and local codes which encompass environmental protection, FDA requirements, OSHA, PSM, MOCs, and hazardous waste-related issues.
- Possessed working knowledge of all project management plans, budget development, contract strategy proposals, procurement, purchase orders, lean manufacturing assessment audits, daily correspondence, maintenance turnarounds, metrics, and any other project related documents, and distributed a weekly/monthly report that focused on continuous improvement.
Confidential, Bridgeview, IL
TPM/TQM Corporate Leader
- Managed 3 salaried & 23 hourly technicians/operators to be more proficient with usingFocus Improvement loss reduction tools.
- Showed impact of incremental idle time reinvestment in TPM capability development.
- Focused on uptime and scheduled downtime resulting into a $265K savings.
- Accomplished vertical start ups at 80% reliability in 60 days as start up leader for capitalprojects on the packaging lines.
- Facilitate troubleshooting processes resulting from breakdowns, minor stops, changeovers,and process upset failures.
- Demonstrated use of influence skills to achieve results through Rapid Change Over,
Daily Management Systems
- CIL, Visual Controls, RACI activities, and Autonomous & Preventative Maintenance.
- Accountable for total employee involvement (kaizen improvements), period end inventories,midnight count, product availability, order fill rate, on time shipments, new business integrations& new product introductions.
- Ensured accurate daily reconciliation and information management system data.
- Implemented quality boot camp across the organization reducing process upsets, development cycle times, quality defects, product and service costs, as well as consumer complaints.
- Championed quality systems to establish sustainable results, process capability measured through CPK, statistical process control on all critical points, inventory reduction, total process reliability, value stream analysis, increasing capacity, out of spec investigations, LIMS, Excellence Thru Quality, ERP, QI Analysis, AIB audits, Certificate of Analysis, Material of Construction, Change Management System, Validation Master plan, Chart Runner, SQC pack, and DOE pack.
- Executed GMP compliance activities beyond 21CFR 110 by cGMP training yearly, HACCPs implementation, OOS procedures, Stability Studies, Pest Control audits, Internal audits, Traceability processes, and First-In First-Out Inventory Management system
- Supported run strategy improvements, vendor and material changes, capital projects, Quality FI projects, CEA-1 projects, PM start-up checklist, dynamic/static checks, loss analysis and x-matrix.
- Investigated damaged products, conducting packaging environmental tests such as shock, vibration and compression testing per national standards.
- Prepared package prototypes for evaluation including re-designing of cardboard boxes, foam inserts, cardboard inserts, pallets, cartons, pouch paper, etc.
- Analyzed engineering drawings and specifications of products to determine physical characteristics of item, special-handling, ergonomic, safety requirements, and type of materials required for package.
- Informed management of Loss Prevention Matters, Fire Protection & Fire/Gas Detection, Vent System Design & Analysis, Process Safety & Emergency Shutdown Philosophy; Pressure Relief System Design & Analysis, Spacing & Layout Requirements, Survival Systems, Escape, Evacuation & Rescue, Drains & Sampling, & Shutdown Systems.
Confidential, Bridgeview, IL
- Ownership of eight manufacturing lines and accountability for the area’s waste, uptime,reliability, regulatory compliance, safety, material savings and process improvements.
- Managed 55 off-shift hourly employees & ensured appropriate levels of staffing for effective plant operations by deploying & aligning resources across departments as necessary (shipping/maintenance/packaging/processing/quality).
- Administered policies, procedures, contractual language & assisted in the hiring of new people.
- Maintained union free status through fair, ethical treatment of technicians while stillraising performance expectations.
- Interacted with the production planner to assure an optimal run strategy.
- Developed knowledge of equipment and machinery operations in order to serve as a resource to team members and salaried support groups.
- Demonstrated solid performance management, effective coaching, & problem solving ability.
- Responsible for finish product safety incidents and health safety countermeasures and reports.
- Responsible for leading focus improvement projects for material and supply issues, GMP, quality holds, weight, yield, cullage, and variance performance for the shift.
- Developed and enhanced training programs, materials, and processes for sanitation programs, regulatory affairs, world class concepts, total productive manufacturing, supply chain management, and unanticipated machinery breakdowns.
- Created or identified unique packaging concepts (form, structure, function and materials, consumer use, product/packaging material compatibility, shelf life considerations, etc).
- Developed pallet stacking patterns, specifications, samples, and written analyses of proposed packaging designs for approval.
- Cross-trained operators to ensure flexibility, diversity, and momentum across all packaging lines.
- Served as antibiotic continuous improvement leader responsible for daily productionissues, troubleshooting, and maximizing yields.
- Developed startup, operating procedures, and remediated quality gaps for new processes.
- Provided expertise to increase operating efficiency and equipment versatility.
- Provided financial analysis to facilitate Fermentation assets ($10MM).
- Supported process improvements for vessels, distillation columns, fermentors, autoclaves,dryers, scrubbers, reactors, and filters.
- Forecasted budget expenses, equipment improvements, and team building activities quarterly.
- Created a career development model for engineers in Fermented Products.
- Implemented a comprehensive plan for training, administration, and operation by performingmetric and incentive analysis.
- Informed management of Safety Integrity Level Assignment, Working With Regulatory Groups To Understand In Country Regulations For Loss Prevention System, Quantitative Risk Analysis Review, Verifying That Loss Prevention Studies Conducted By Subcontractors Are Correctly Scoped & Properly Performed, & That The Results Are Properly Implemented, and Attending & Providing Input Into HAZOPS & Risk Assessments, As Required Performing Onsite Check Of Facilities At 50% & 90% Complete Stage To Verify Equipment Built As Designed.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes