Project Coordination: Managed 3rd party vendor relationships by negotiating cost savings, Implemented enhancements to business processes (e.g., inbound receiving, document management, payment resolution, new hire checklists, etc.).
Communication: Use of multi - line phones, creating meeting minutes, manage email distribution lists, correspondence via letters/memos etc.
Technologies Used: Microsoft Office Suite 2010 including Visio, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint; AS400; DOS-based systems; Adobe Acrobat (for scanning/converting to PDFs).
Organizational Skills: Schedule meetings for managers and executives; organize catered lunches; provide training; set-up/breakdown and packet preparation for various corporate events, coordination of mass mailings (for Marketing and Human Resources).
Human Resources: New Hire On-boarding, Retirement Planning Administration, Mitigated Payroll/Time Issues, Liaison for Employee relations.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Schedule/coordinate all inbound deliveries for the Milwaukee and Chicago facilities utilizing the inventory, purchase order and various other AS400 systems.
- Generate and create receipt of all inbound material.
- Utilize daily reports to assist sales and production departments for scheduling inbound materials.
- Human Resource liaison with all new hire documents for all new employees for the Milwaukee and Chicago facilities.
- Liaison for employee relations to facilitate timely resolution.
- Create/maintain all employee files including, insurance benefits, evaluations/reviews, disciplinary action, attendance, etc. Correspond regularly with various temporary agencies to facilitate job placement as required.
- Process employee Expense Reports.
- Process Driver Logs, Mileage Reports and Trip Reports.
- Process Sundry Purchase Orders, Office Supply Orders, Work Orders, Invoices, for Milwaukee, Chicago and Troy offices.
- Correspond and maintain Vendor relations pertaining to document control for Human Resource, Quality and Accounting departments.
- Documentation Control including creating/maintaining files, scanning, and retrieval of Quality, HR, Safety, Production, Sales, and Accounting documents.
Office Operations Clerk
- Processed all daily internal/external mail, including mass mailings, and confidential/time sensitive documents.
- Managed and purchased all office supplies with cost savings implementation.
- Purchased all maintenance and repair supplies.
- Assisted Purchasing Department with expedites, data entry, and system updates.
- Corresponded with suppliers daily via phone, email, and fax.
- Backup receptionist, including answering and routing calls, when necessary.
- Ran weekly/monthly reports to support meetings for the Purchasing group.
- Created spreadsheets/charts/presentations/correspondence letters and memos as required.
- Performed data review and data entry as required.
- Assisted with scheduling and event planning, including organizing manuals/brochures etc. for Marketing/Human Resources.
- Organized catered lunches, and schedule department meetings.
Distribution Center Receptionist
- Update inventory database systems obtaining customer information and Distribution Center material shortages for expedition.
- Assist District Managers with updating customer accounts, and processing purchase orders.
- Calculate and submit weekly budget and mileage reports for District Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Answer and direct phone calls from new and existing customers, as well as, others.
Quality Assurance Lead Person
- Communicated daily with Sales Engineers, and Production Lead Person to ensure quality products and accurate inspection times to deliver on-time products.
- Implemented and adjusted work schedules when needed to accommodate availability of parts/materials.
- Maintained and recorded supplier non-conformances and assisted in corrective action procedures.
- Processed returns for all defective materials/parts, assisted in expediting replacement materials, and updated inventory to reflect adjustments.
- Worked with the Purchasing Department to ensure quality control of all products.
- Provided all training to Inspectors for individual inspection processes and system application usage.
- Responsible for testing, and inspecting assembly work stations, stock areas, and transports for all electrical parts and assemblies, for QA compliance, as well as, documenting all results.
- Worked as a liaison between suppliers and customers in order to facilitate cost effective circuit board quotes and re-quotes, for new and existing customers, via phone, email, fax and conferences.
- Created Bill of Material documents, which included setting up part numbers, material/part pricing with lead times, and production lead times through assertive correspondence with various suppliers and/or customer’s existing product usage.
- Assisted with coordinating relationships with suppliers for materials/parts to ensure ability to meet production requirements, as well as, assist with sourcing new suppliers and updating/maintaining supplier information in company current databases.
- Calculated all labor costs used for individual quotes.
- Formalized quote by sending a Letter of Quotation to the customer indicating production delivery dates, as well as, pricing for various quantities.
- Worked on Hospitality Committee, Usher’s Board, Women’s Department, Youth Department, and Music Department.
- Developed and distributed Weekly Service programs, bulletins, and newsletter.
- Assisted youth with special program events such as, choir rehearsals, play rehearsals, praise dance rehearsals.
- Assisted Program Coordinator with extra-curricular activities and events.
- Helped transport residents to Activities Room and assisted with events such as BINGO, Birthday celebrations, and other scheduled events.
- Assisted Program Director with a special Gala Awards Event.
- Made calls to Sponsors for donations for Silent Auction.
- Created charts and tables to assist with organizing data for upcoming special events.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes