- 6 years of professional experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automation Testing in wide variety of projects and environment.
- Strong understanding of SDLC models and Testing Methodology.
- Expertise in understanding Business Requirement Specification, Functional Specifications and Design documentation and converting it into comprehensive Use Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Strategies, Test plan and Test Cases.
- Experienced in reviewing and analyzing business requirements and writing detailed test plans, scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in writing Test execution, Bug Tracking and Test Summary Reports.
- Experienced in testing client server and web based applications using HP tools like QuickTest Professional (QTP), Quality center (QC)
- Experienced in different types of testing like Black - box testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Back-end testing, System testing, Acceptance testing, and Integration testing.
- Good knowledge in Testing Life Cycle, Automation Process, Creation of Automation Frame Work, Automation Deliverables, Business Process Testing using QTP and strong knowledge in Selenium
- Experience in developing end to end automation using SeleniumWebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, JMeter, Ruby, ANT, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins, Jbehave/Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience with Java and Ruby scripting language.
- Experience in using Automation Tools such asQTP (HP), and Quality Center (HP). Expertise in testing web services using SOAPUI.
- Experience in Hadoop - Impala Hive Query Editor, Good understanding of Hadoop architecture.
- Monitoring and TroubleshootingHadoop cluster environment.
- Performing Sanity, Regression and SI testing forHadoop Application
- Performed administrative tasks onHadoopClusters.
- Vastly experienced in analyzing business requirements and functional requirements specifications of an application.
- Experienced in working with Test Management tools like ALM and Quality Center.
- Experienced in using ALM/Quality Center as repository for maintaining test cases, execution and tracking the defects.
- Experienced in creating, executing tests, generating the test reports using ALM/Quality Center.
- Exposure to Automation Tools like Selenium, Cucumber and QTP.
- Experienced in performing backend testing by executing SQL queries and involving in Data Analysis by using SQL.
- Experienced in performing automating functional Test using QTP.
- Experienced in Creating Generic Function and User Define or Application Specific Function.
- Experienced in creating Environment Variable, Automation Object Model (AOM), and Dictionary Object Model
- Expert in Parameterize Data using Data Driven Table and also including Checkpoints in Scripts using QTP.
- Expert in System, Regression, Integration and UAT Testing using QTP.
- Experienced in writing Descriptive programming scripts using VBScript in QTP.
- Experienced in creating Data-driven and Keyword Driven Frameworks and Hybrid Framework for GUI, Regression and System integration automated testing.
- Experienced in creating Test Result; Analyze test result and reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with business users, business analysts, developers and the QA team.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate team members to meet business expectations in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Good Project Management skills with training and communication skills.
- Experienced in interfacing with developers in resolving the defects investigated in the application during testing.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and pleasing interpersonal skills
Automation Tools: QTP 9.2, Selenium IDE, Selenium, Eclipse. Jbehave
Bug Reporting Tools: Quality Center 10.0, Bugzilla, Jira, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Development Skills: SQL
Application Software: ORACLE, SQL Server, MS Office
Web Development: HTML, Java Script
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX, Windows NT/Windows 2000, XP
Languages: C, Java
Databases: DB2, Oracle 8i, SQL Server
Business Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Participated in functional specifications discussions of the product with Product Manager, Product Owner to gather performance benchmark requirements and Involved in requirement reviews and managing the requirements.
- Preparing estimates for testing and allocating the tasks to the team members based on their skills, and task complexity.
- Developed Hybrid Automation Framework (Keyword Driven, Modular & Data driven) using Selenium WebDriver API in java and Prepared Automation strategy for functional automation strategy for Crypto and Performance strategy for Tokenization projects.
- Prepared Test Plan for Stateless and Stateful schemes modules provided the tasks to be automate in each Cycle.
- Integrated build & deployment process which run in Linux and Functional, Regression automation scripts which run in Windows environment. Wrote shell scripts and batch scripts to execute the build and regression suites end to end.
- Developed flexible load test scripts by using Jmeter for SSE schemes Release.
- Monitored IT infrastructure during performance test run time.
- Prepared the reports and analyzed the bottle necks in the product.
- Coordinating with onsite on latest build changes, Environment escalation, Test coverage and Results.
- Reviewing the Detailed Functional Specifications.
- Identifying Test Scenarios and prepare Test Specification document.
- Authoring test cases using Data-Driven framework, debugging, reviewing and executing. Automation test scripts using Java in Selenium.
- Raising Defects in JIRA, preparing Impact and Code Churn Analysis documents.
- Perform Smoke test for Product builds, coordinating between Onsite and offshore team.
- Worked on Test automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java.
- Created functions using Java and built the framework using TestNG.
- Executing automation test scripts and Reporting bugs in JIRA.
- Responsible for build and deployment on Linux environment.
- Monitoring the team members test coverage and defect prevention activities.
- Identified the reusable components for the main flows in the product and developed the functions for the modules.
- Coordinating with Dev-Team regarding the defect fixes and tag schedules.
- Ensuring that all the defect reported are communicated to the development team as well as QA team.
- Reporting project status to Sr.QA Manager, PM, Onsite-Dev lead.
- Responsible for release notes preparation.
- Involved in project data collection for metrics.
- Worked closely with developers to resolve the issues (defects) on time.
Environment: Java, spring 4.0, Spring Security, REST API, JIRA, Web Driver, TestNG, Jmeter.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in developing test plans, designed test cases including detailed expected results.
- Involved in Test Case Preparation and Test Case Execution Manually.
- Analyzed application to find out which part can be automated and which can be manually tested.
- Worked extensively on ETL process using Talend and SSIS.
- Implemented HP ALM/Quality Center for Test Planning, Test Case writing, Test Execution and Requirement Mapping with Test Cases.
- Performed defect tracking and reporting using Quality Center/ALM.
- Wrote SQL verification scripts to test the result of deployment for correct business logic.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL Quires.
- Conducted GUI and Black Box Testing using QTP and interacted with developers to resolve issues.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Jbehave
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Env. Using TDD and ATDD approach
- Used QuickTest Professional for automating manual test cases for regression testing and for storing, execution of test cases and reporting results.
- Used Checkpoints, Parameterization and Data Driven Test Scripts in QTP.
- Designed and developed User defined functions, Generic functions with well versed VB scripting, Descriptive programming in scripting dynamic objects and Reusable actions in defining scenario flows in QTP.
- Created and executed Automated Test Scripts in QTP using Business Process Testing (BPT) concept, and Key word driven Framework.
- Determined the Entry and Exit Criteria for different phases in testing cycle of the system.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on behalf of End Users at client’s environment.
- Followed up with the development team as they fix the bug.
- Acted as test plan approver for offshore counterpart.
- Participated in QA team meeting and bug tracking meetings.
- Documented the test results and test procedures.
- Worked with the business, technology and operations to determine priorities and schedule of releases.
- Performed Web Services testing and Validated XML request/response data using SOAPUI.
- Worked closely with the development team while enhancing the features of the application.
- Reported weekly status to management.
Environment: ALM/Quality Center, QTP, Windows, Mainframes, COBOL, JCL, EDI, BizTalk, ETL, Data Warehouse, Talend, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Quality Manager, MS Office and MS Visio.
- Involved in developing Test Cases from business requirements.
- Analyzed requirement documents to develop and executed Test scripts and documented Test Cases corresponding to business rules.
- Performed Test Case management and defect management using Test Director.
- Logged bugs in the Test Director tracking tool.
- Experience in testing Web Services through XML.
- Used SQL Navigator to write queries and test the database.
- Extensively used SQL to perform Data Integrity Testing.
- Extensively usedVB Scripts to write scripts for testing certain functionalities in the unit.
- Performed testing extensively on the unit usingQTP.
- Inserted verification checkpoints, synchronization points, and parameterized data using QTP.
- Implementing Data Integration process with Talend Integration Suite 3.2/4.2./5.1.2/5.2.2
- Work with Search team members on automation efforts using Selenium RC
- Performed Web Services testing and Validated XML request/response data using SOAPUI.
- Conducted Load testing using SOAPUI tool.
- Developed Automated Test Scripts for Functional Testing using QTP.
- Closely worked with off shore teams with different time zones.
- Performed testing for broken links and tested functionality on cross browsers.
- Identified numerous user interface and Functionality defects and caveats in the Functional Requirements that were addressed prior to User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participated in bug review meetings on behalf of the QA team.
- Assigned web based system testing which included all of the functionality of existing mainframe system delivers today plus enhanced vital functionality. Involved in conduct work product reviews to ensure requirement and quality adherence.
- Designed and applied new methods and procedures.
- Developed project plans with milestones.
- Coordinated all meetings and interface with business units, staff and service providers.
- Scheduled meetings with developers, system analyst and testers to collaborate resource allocation and project completion using MS Project.
- Communicated with business users to identify required data to be extracted from the back end systems.
- Conducted JAD (Joint application design) sessions with management, SME, vendors and other stakeholders for open, pending and critical issues.
Environment: UNIX, Win NT, Oracle, SQL, Java, HTML, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, Selenium, XML/HTML.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes