- 7 years of professional experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automation Testing in wide variety of projects and environment.
- Strong understanding of SDLC models and Testing Methodology.
- Expertise in understanding Business Requirement Specification, Functional Specifications and Design documentation and converting it into comprehensive Use Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Strategies, Test plan and Test Cases.
- Experienced in reviewing and analyzing business requirements and writing detailed test plans, scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in writing Test execution, Bug Tracking and Test Summary Reports.
- Experienced in testing client server and web based applications using HP tools like QuickTest Professional (QTP), Quality center (QC)
- Experienced in different types of testing like Black - box testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Back-end testing, System testing, Acceptance testing, Integration testing.
- Good knowledge in Testing Life Cycle, Automation Process, Creation of Automation Frame Work, Automation Deliverables, Business Process Testing using QTP and strong knowledge in Selenium
- Experience in using Automation Tools such asQTP (HP), and Quality Center (HP). Expertise in testing web services using SOAPUI.
- Vastly experienced in analyzing business requirements and functional requirements specifications of an application.
- Experienced in working with Test Management tools like ALM and Quality Center.
- Experienced in using ALM/Quality Center as repository for maintaining test cases, execution and tracking the defects.
- Experienced in creating, executing tests, generating the test reports using ALM/Quality Center.
- Exposure to Automation Tools like Selenium, Cucumber and QTP.
- Experienced in performing backend testing by executing SQL queries and involving in Data Analysis by using SQL.
- Experienced in performing automating functional Test using QTP.
- Experienced in Creating Generic Function and User Define or Application Specific Function.
- Experienced in creating Environment Variable, Automation Object Model (AOM), and Dictionary Object Model
- Expert in Parameterize Data using Data Driven Table and also including Checkpoints in Scripts using QTP.
- Expert in System, Regression, Integration and UAT Testing using QTP.
- Experienced in writing Descriptive programming scripts using VBScript in QTP.
- Experienced in creating Data-driven and Keyword Driven Frameworks and Hybrid Framework for GUI, Regression and System integration automated testing.
- Experienced in creating Test Result; Analyze test result and reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with business users, business analysts, developers and the QA team.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate team members to meet business expectations in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Good Project Management skills with training and communication skills.
- Experienced in interfacing with developers in resolving the defects investigated in the application during testing.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and pleasing interpersonal skills
Automation Tools: QTP 9.2, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse.
Bug Reporting Tools: Quality Center 10.0, Bugzilla, Jira, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Development Skills: SQL
Application Software: ORACLE, SQL Server, MS Office
Web Development: HTML, Java Script
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX, Windows NT/Windows 2000, XP
Languages: C, Java
Databases: DB2, Oracle 8i, SQL Server
Business Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in developing test plans, designed test cases including detailed expected results.
- Involved in Test Case Preparation and Test Case Execution Manually.
- Analyzed application to find out which part can be automated and which can be manually tested.
- Implemented HP ALM/Quality Center for Test Planning, Test Case writing, Test Execution and Requirement Mapping with Test Cases.
- Performed defect tracking and reporting using Quality Center/ALM.
- Wrote SQL verification scripts to test the result of deployment for correct business logic.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL Quires.
- Conducted GUI and Black Box Testing using QTP and interacted with developers to resolve issues.
- Analyzed Manual Test Cases with QA Team for most important & high priority Requirements for conversion to
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Env. Using TDD and ATDD approach
- Used QuickTest Professional for automating manual test cases for regression testing and for storing, execution of test cases and reporting results.
- Used Checkpoints, Parameterization and Data Driven Test Scripts in QTP.
- Designed and developed User defined functions, Generic functions with well versed VB scripting, Descriptive programming in scripting dynamic objects and Reusable actions in defining scenario flows in QTP.
- Created and executed Automated Test Scripts in QTP using Business Process Testing (BPT) concept, and Key word driven Framework.
- Determined the Entry and Exit Criteria for different phases in testing cycle of the system.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on behalf of End Users at client’s environment.
- Followed up with the development team as they fix the bug.
- Acted as test plan approver for offshore counterpart.
- Participated in QA team meeting and bug tracking meetings.
- Documented the test results and test procedures.
- Worked with the business, technology and operations to determine priorities and schedule of releases.
- Performed Web Services testing and Validated XML request/response data using SOAPUI.
- Worked closely with the development team while enhancing the features of the application.
- Reported weekly status to management.
Environment: ALM/Quality Center, QTP, Windows, Mainframes, COBOL, JCL, EDI, BizTalk, ETL, Data Warehouse, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Quality Manager, MS Office and MS Visio.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developed the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Strategy for the project.
- Checked the data validity for various applications, tracking software and specification defects and resolution using Quality Center, documenting all phases of QA life cycle, analyze functional requirements, mapping documents.
- Tracked bugs using Quality Center and performed Regression Testing of the entire application once the bugs are fixed.
- Conducted Load testing using SOAPUI tool.
- Developed and executed SQL and UNIX scripts for validating Business Rules and verifying the accuracy of data.
- Involved in Sprint automation tasks using Selenium Web Driver and Java. Developed scripts using Selenium to do the cross browser web testing.
- Used SQL & PL/SQL for data validation as part ofOracle Database Testing.
- Worked with QTP to create, manage and execute Test Sets.
- Maintained QTP Test Libraries and executed Test Plans.
- Developed manual Test Script and converted to automated script using Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Preparation of strategy for Data Conversion as per the business rules
- Performed Automation with expert use of Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Executed written test case scenarios, including manual, automated, and data-driven, and GUI verification by using Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Identified the defects through QTP and ensured that business processes deliver the expected results and remain reliable throughout the production release.
- Designed and developed automated test scripts using VBScript.
- Performed system tests and executing the test scripts using QTP.
- Developed Shared object repository in QTP.
- Created dynamic & efficient QTP Automation Framework.
- Conducted sanity testing of the application based on user requirements.
- Coordinated meetings with the development teams for appropriate handling of the bugs and their timely resolution.
- Communicated with application developers, project managers and other team members on application testing status on an ongoing basis when necessary.
- Closely worked with offshore teams with different time zones.
- Reported Regression Test Status to clients.
- Reviewed computer logs and reported to identify application processing errors and possible improvements.
- Planned, implemented and followed software development process quality standards, methods and procedures.
- Performed risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the executive and steering committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions and support.
- Interacted with the team members and participated in review meeting with developers and business analysts for understanding the requirements.
Environment: Quality Center, Agile, Oracle, SQL, Toad, MS Access, MS VISIO, MS office, MS word, MS excel, Oracle CRM, Share Point, Java, QTP, MQC, Business Object Reports.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Involved in developing Test Cases from business requirements.
- Analyzed requirement documents to develop and executed Test scripts and documented Test Cases corresponding to business rules.
- Performed Test Case management and defect management using Test Director.
- Logged bugs in the Test Director tracking tool.
- Experience in testing Web Services through XML.
- Created reusable Mapplets using Mapplet Designer which involved date conversions
- Used SQL Navigator to write queries and test the database.
- Extensively used SQL to perform Data Integrity Testing.
- Extensively usedVB Scripts to write scripts for testing certain functionalities in the unit.
- Performed testing extensively on the unit usingQTP.
- Inserted verification checkpoints, synchronization points, and parameterized data using QTP.
- Work with Search team members on automation efforts using Selenium RC
- Performed Web Services testing and Validated XML request/response data using SOAPUI.
- Conducted Load testing using SOAPUI tool.
- Developed Automated Test Scripts for Functional Testing using QTP.
- Closely worked with off shore teams with different time zones.
- Performed testing for broken links and tested functionality on cross browsers.
- Identified numerous user interface and Functionality defects and caveats in the Functional Requirements that were addressed prior to User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participated in bug review meetings on behalf of the QA team.
- Assigned web based system testing which included all of the functionality of existing mainframe system delivers today plus enhanced vital functionality. Involved in conduct work product reviews to ensure requirement and quality adherence.
- Designed and applied new methods and procedures.
- Developed project plans with milestones.
- Coordinated all meetings and interface with business units, staff and service providers.
- Scheduled meetings with developers, system analyst and testers to collaborate resource allocation and project completion using MS Project.
- Communicated with business users to identify required data to be extracted from the back end systems.
- Conducted JAD (Joint application design) sessions with management, SME, vendors and other stakeholders for open, pending and critical issues.
Environment: UNIX, Win NT, Oracle, SQL, Java, HTML, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, Selenium, XML/HTML.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Developed and implemented detailed test plan and test cases.
- Performed sanity and smoke testing on the application.
- Executed test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Performed Usability testing.
- Recorded scripts in Quick Test Pro to perform Functionality testing
- Inserted Synchronization points and database checkpoints to enhance the script.
- Created Text area Checkpoints to test the properties of the text in the application using QTP.
- Inserted Check Points to check the broken Links, Text, and standard properties of an object using QTP.
- Tested the properties of the tables using table checkpoints using QTP.
- Developed Load Runner scripts using Vu Gen to conduct Load testing and Stress testing.
- Configured scenarios and set up the monitoring environment.
- Used Ramp Up and Ramp Down options to simulate real time scenarios.
- Created Parameters and performed Correlation to enhance recorded scripts.
- Created Rendezvous points in the script to simulate heavy load on server.
- Analyzed Online Monitor graphs generated using Load Runner to check the behavior of application.
- Analyzed test results and traced performance bottlenecks
- Use Mercury Quality Center to house all test documentation and report/track all issues and defects.
- Provided clear concise feedback to Development team on recurring errors both on an individual and team basis with aim of long-term reduction of defects found in final release.
- Provided back end testing for data validation using SQL.
- Involved with cross-functional Team and Users.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, Load Runner, Windows 2000, Unix, Java, J2EE, HTML, MS Project, Oracle.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes