- 17 Years of Telecom Wireless, Wire line and Cable experience with multiple telecom billing, mediation, Usage management and Business Intelligence and reporting.
- Specialized in the finance modules for Telco: Accounts Receivable, Collection, Invoicing (Billing), General Ledger, Journaling, Price Plan and Mediation.
- Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Excel at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Multiple Billing Systems - Convergys - Telegence, Amdocs, Ericsson CBiO.
- Multiple Mediation Systems- Marconi (Ericson), Openet, Digital Route, Confidential IUM.
- Interface & Application Integration
- Business Process Transformation
- Business Intelligent (BI)reporting with advance Data Quality on Prepaid System and Post Paid Billing.
- Trained and experienced with M&P (Method and Procedure).
- Trained and expert in Agile and Waterfall approach.
- Expert and trained with Remedy and Quality Center ( Confidential ).
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, Linux (Red Hat, Slack ware, SuSE), BSD, FreeBSD, OS/2, Novell Netware, AIX, Solaris, AS400
Networking: LAN/WAN design and architecture, TCP/IP, Ethernet, IPX/SPX, ATM, fiber optics (OC3, OC12, OC48), T1/T3, web services, VPN, various protocols
Applications/Tools: MS Office, Visio, Project, Clarify, Crystal Reports, Lotus Notes, MS Exchange, Sidewinder, Raptor Systems, Web sphere Internet Server.
Development Tools: C++, Small Talk, Java UNIX. ORDMS, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus Commands, Access, Access Reports, Access Forms, Tables, VBA (Visual Basic for Apps), Macro in Excel, HTTP, Remedy, Basic, Visual Dbase. Designer 2000 (Oracle 7), Paradox 7. Visual Basic 5.0.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Key reviewer for High level design documents for Order management, EMA (Ericsson Multi Activation), Provisioning, Fraud Management, Revenue Assurance, SOX Compliances (Hawkeye), Physical Data Modeling for AUX DB.
- Consult with Ericsson team for business requirements and Logic.
- Approve Ericsson solution design document (HLD).
- Review HLA document and review the concerns with Ericsson team.
- Review the test cases and the test results for QAT and UAT.
- Work with Financial Control Team (FCT) to facilitate testing with backend team.
- Attend the JAD session for Universe 2.0 project.
- Assisting to QAT and UAT team to create the test cases based on the business requirements.
- Involved with operational readiness and migration.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Finding Issue with Business Customer’s billing.
- Correspondence to the business with comprehensive analysis.
- Communicate with Defect Management, Billing development team, Project management and testing team.
- Regenerate the issue and create the UAT test scenario.
- Create new requirement (If necessary).
- Follow the full SDLC process until the issue is fix.
- Proficient with Remedy issue tracking system.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Main point of contact between business (Finance, Marketing, Revenue Assurance and Marketing) IT for any issue related to BI reporting for prepaid and also for EDW.Investigating any billing, aggregation, Usages, rating issues impacting to revenue accounting.
- Impact Analysis of the business requirements for any new project in Pre-Paid and EDW reporting.
- Identifying all changes required in the existing PRS and EDW for the any new project, documenting it and explaining development team about these changes.
- I was also engaged validate test cases and explaining the Gaps and suggesting creating new cases for System Test and UAT. Some of my works involve with (Maintenance Release) or Data Quality prospect in UAT.
- I validate the result and write the UAT results to the business customer. Some of my project ICo-ordinate with QA and UAT team in designing test cases, review and provide detailed instructions for implementation plan.
Environment: SAP Hana, SQL 2005, Oracle, Informatics, Data Explorer, Teradata, Toad Data Modeler, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio. AMDOCS and RPX (Pre-Paid Billing System), Informatica for Data Quality.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
Data Conversion Analyst
- One of my primary responsibilities was to Converting data (CLEC) from Verizon telecom to Frontier DPI Billing system.
- I was also contracted to provide the conversion and migration strategy of Frontier landline mainframe DPI billing system.
- I have worked with Data Conversion team to create strategy and scoping documents, processes and procedures, migration audit and control processes and project status reporting.
- I was also engaged to create the conversion project plans which included full volume, integration tests, and the cut over plan to production.
- I have facilitated work sessions, with the Business, to identified requirements needed to confirm the accuracy of converted data and validate billing information.
- I was heavily engaged creating the lead document for the new Data or Bill by the guidance of Frontier M&P team.
- Responsible for multiple iterations of conversion reconciliation tasks, and resolution of discrepancies and variances between legacy and converted billing application data were justified.
Confidential, Kirkland, WA
Technical Business Analyst
- Helped UAT team to create the TCER and Test cases.
- Created the extended CRM requirements from old BOSS system. Helped UAT team to understand the CRM requirements to create the scenarios. Worked with Middleware team to create API.
- Helped data mapping team to clean up the data in the legacy system.
- Participated with product catalog team to create the enterprise product catalog.
- Created the requirements and testing scenario for CRM interface to the following 3rdparty system:
Senior Business analyst
- Understand the legacy billing system and gather the business requirements.
- Gather the business requirements and translate in to a process flow.
- Review the business requirements in the JAR session.
- Perform the GAP analysis between Legacy and AMDOCS proposed solution.
- Review the action item and create the MoM.
- Explaining the Amdocs proposed solution to different business groups.
- Propose some for customize solution in the billing area.
- Primary point of contact for billing, Bill Printing, A/R, collection and RA issues and clarifications.
- Led the Bill Presentation MOCK session with Business and Amdocs and finalized all different Bill formats like Paper, Non-Paper (EBill, .PDF, .CSV etc.), all letters format and file formats for external entities.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Gathering the Business Requirements and create the Business requirements.
- Create the Functional Requirements and walk thru with the application system analyst.
- Create the Report Specifications for the project manager.
- Create the Traceability Matrix for each project using agile method.
- Create and trace the User Acceptance Testing (UAT)Create the 2G voice and 3G IPDR test cases (Base Line) for the mediation and billing.
- Create the requirements for middleware developer to develop the API.
- Mediation and usage management (wireless and wire line)
- Billing mediation system is the central point where Confidential Nextel gets the CDR/UDR feed from the different network elements. We deal with different switch vendors such as Nortel, Lucent, Motorola, and Samsung for various CDRs and UDRs. We use Openet as our primary mediation software.
- Responsibility to maintain and gather the LOE (Level of Effort) for the development and maintain the budget till the project implementation.
- Participate in governance compliance processes to ensure that all projects confirm Confidential defined \ industry standards, best practices, principles.
- Delivered framework for Confidential SOA enablement.
- Define, deliver, and execute roadmaps for service management, resource management, MVNOs, customer facing applications, data warehousing, and billing.
- Assign the resources for each project to develop or maintain.
- I have successfully worked on Confidential 2G billing Mediation System replaced by Openet mediation system
- I have also successfully implemented 3G wireless billing mediation system.
- Create 4G (Wi-MAX) core network test strategy and test requirements for Billing Mediation (Wireless CDMA).
- Provide core network capacity analysis and requirements.
- Conduct core network lab testing and FIT testing
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes