- Over 7+ years of experience in IT, extended expertise in QA and Automated Software Testing using QTP, SOAP UI, Quality Center/ALM and Selenium.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server based Applications.
- Expertise in reviewing/analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirement Documents BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and test Scripts and interacting with development Team.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Software Development Models.
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in using SOAP UI for testing web services developed using SOAPUI
- Developed Business Process Testing component.
- Experience in automation tools selenium, protractor, QTP, load and performance testing tool JMeter and mobile automation testing tool Appium.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Quality Centre/Test Director and familiar with Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Developed XML test data and implemented Functional and Data Driven tests using SOAPUI.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Prior experience in analyzing and reporting on performance metrics and test results.
- Extensive experience in testing Web applications and Thick Client applications.
- Adept technical skills in performance testing in the domain of Gaming, Social Networking, Healthcare/ Insurance, Banking Industries.
- Experienced in Test coordination between Onsite and Offshore team.
- Experience in Understanding the code written in different programming languages Java, Java Script, Python, SQL and databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and strong oral and written communication skills.
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Web Service Test Engineer/Mobile Tester
- Designed and implemented functional test plans and test cases based on system understanding and analysis of functional and system specifications.
- Attended Business Requirement Elaboration sessions representing IT - QA to analyze the requirements during analysis phase of the project.
- Extensively worked on Claims Adjudication Process, Benefits, Membership, Member Eligibility, Pricing, Pharmacy, Enrollment and Benefits applications.
- Tested web and POS applications and App in all Mobile devices (IOS, Android and Windows). Validated Adjudication Claims in the backend files.
- Functional testing and validation of various scenarios was carried out in AS/400 Adjudication.Used DBU commands to validate data in backend files.
- Preparing Test Data Request (TDR) and Test Data Sizing Forms depending on the project requirement and data eligibility.
- Used HP Quality Center/ALM in documenting requirements and test cases and mapping requirements with test cases, defect reporting and analyzing test results.
- Created service specific RESTFUL endpoints to create TEST Suite and execute test cases in SOAPUI NG PRO.
- Executed Various SOAPservices and RESTFUL methods-POST, GET, DELETE request and validated the response against database records.
- Checked and validated JSON syntax to verify the response errors are not related to missing parameters, invalid request or invalid data. Automated SOAP UI test cases adding assertion to test suites.
- Extensively used various functionalities of RXexpress applications such as order processing, prescription processing and Credit cards processing.
- Validated the functionalities of RXExpress API's with HTTP/RESTFUL request and response.
- Using HTTP/RESTFUL Get Method, verified members claim history with RxClaims for Claim adjudication including filtering pharmacy rejects claims and linking claim to member, provider and pharmacy on various BCBS health plans.
- Executed SQL queries to validate the output against the databases like DB2 and Oracle.
- Participated in team review of requirements/design documentation for purposes of test planning, test case review and Cross Application Training.
- Performed Pre-UAT and Production Validation testing.
- Knowledge of different Blue Plans (BCBS health plans) and worked on testing of all BCBS Health plans and involved in testing all Blue Plans including Medicare Part D, Medicaid and Commercial Plans.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing.
- Extensively used SQL to verify and validate data in the web services response xml against database.
- Used AQT tool for querying SQL in MDM database validation.
Environment:HPALM/QC, SOAPUI NG PRO, SOAPUI, Confluence, AQTv9, Agile, IBM DB2, MSA Toolbox(Member Service Agent), RxClaim, XML, Manual, Jira 6.0, CQ5, Oracle 11.2g, RXexpress 14.04, AS/400 I-series (System i), Mobile Devices (IOS, Android and Windows).
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr.Selenium Engineer/Web Service TesterDescription:
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Wrote Acceptance test using BDD Cucumber/Java.
- Created Feature File,Scenario Outline with Cucumber framework.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Performed white box testing using TestNG for class, method, &Web Services testing.
- Designed and developed test cases for putting the application on manual testing.
- Used SeleniumWebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Configured Selenium Grid to execute the Scripts parallelly on different browsers.
- Performed rest API testing using SOAP UI Pro.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking the bugs using Quality Center/ALM.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and Software Quality Audits for all the Phases of SDLC.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Performed smoke, usability, functionality, GUI, browser compatibility and regression tests.
- Actively participated in regular QA Team meetings to discuss testing process and resolve issues with local and off shore teams.
Environment:Selenium, Quality Center/ALM, .Net, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Windows, UNIX, XML, Documentation Tools: MS Office - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project. Building Center
Confidential, Hudson, OH
QA Automation Tester/ETL Tester
- Reviewed business requirement documents and developed Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Designed, Developed and executed automation scripts using seleniumweb driver.
- Experience interacting with databases using SQL language.
- Designed and executed back end testing by validating results of SQL queries.
- Evaluated the proposed software for feasibility.
- Created and executed test cases based on test strategy and test plans based on business requirement documents and ETL design documents.
- Prepared the Test Plan and Testing Strategies for Data Warehousing Applications.
- Performed ETL testing and extensively used SQL functionalities. Used TOAD to connect to Oracle Database
- Using TFS for Test case management, and Defect Management purposes.3
- Worked in an agile development environment.
- Documented Defects found during test on the Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and communicated recorded problems to the responsible development personnel.
- Developed & Implemented effective Test Plan and Test cases based on the user stories (Functional requirements), source to target mapping documents, analyses and technical specification.
- Tested WebServices, Validated Request and Response XML, SOAP Calls, RESTFull calls and WSDL using SOAPUI tool.
- Detected Defects, Communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the Defects using Quality Center/ALM.
- Involved in ETL testing, executed SQL queries to validate the data in target database and familiarity with fact tables, dimension tables, star schema and snow flake schema.
- Tested web services using Soap UI.
- Interacted with offshore team to resolve defects and functional issues of the application.
- Extensively used Application lifecycle management for test planning, bug tracking and reporting.
- Uploaded Business requirements, test scenarios, test cases and defects in ALM.
Environment:SeleniumWebDriver,Java,TestNG,Agile,TFS,Jmeter,SQL,Qualitycenter,Informatica,HTML,Oracle11g,MSWord,MSExcel,PL/SQLDeveloper,Maven,Uinx/Linux, Windows 7.
Confidential, Bay Area, CA
QA/UFT Automation Engineer.
- Developed and Executed Automation and Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results and file bugs
- Modified the script in UFT to automate the Client/Server application.
- Used descriptive programming to develop the automation scripts in UFT.
- Responsible in executing SeleniumWebDriver test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Performed functional testing for each sprint using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Automated functional scenarios using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Manual testing, Mobile Testing and Black box testing methods -Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for backend testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Conducted regression testing after every new build.
- Worked with users on User Acceptance Testing.
- Used HP Quality Center/ALM to report defects and test results.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Reviewing and modifying the Test cases for Test scenarios.
- Developed and implemented robust MVC pattern base testing with Selenium RC which cut down the script development time in half.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium RC with Junit.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium RC to automate manual testing solutions.
- Used Selenium RC used to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Performed various types of testing like FunctionalTesting, IntegrationTesting, RegressionTesting, SystemTesting and CompatibilityTesting.
- Preparing and executing Test cases, Review test cases and Defect Reporting.
- Analyzed Test specifications and written Manual Test cases for Black Box Testing.
- Defect logging, Tracking, Reporting and Validation using Mercury Quality Center.
- Involved in Defect Reporting Meetings on a daily basis.
- Performed Regression Test execution based on the priority of the Test cases in Mercury Quality Center/ALM.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Involved in project meetings and Interacted with other team members in order to resolve the problems.
Environment: JAVA, JSP, WebLogic, HTML, SQL Server 2005, and Windows 2003, Testing Tools: QTP, Mercury Quality Center.
- Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Ensure that all the testcases are updated in the Test Director along with Mastertestplan.
- After successful release of projects, developed automationscripts using selenium and integrated the script with master script.
- Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved as part of automation team using selenium, developed test scripts.
- Involved in Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed using Test Director.
Environment: QTP 8,2, Test Director 8.2, Oracle9i, J2EE, TOAD, SQL, J2EE, XML, JSP, Windows XP, UNIX and Visual Source Safe.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, Manual Testing, Appium, JMeter, Cucumber.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear quest.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Python.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & server 2003, UNIX and Mac.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes