- Over Four Years of IT experience and expertise in Manual and Automation Software Quality Assurance along with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), which includes industry standard methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), Iterative and RUP (Rational Unified Process).
- Excellent knowledge of Functional Testing, White Box Testing, Black box Testing, Regression Testing, Web Services Testing, UAT, Database Testing, ETL Testing, and BI Report Testing.
- Extensive experience in testing of various industries: Healthcare, Investment Banking, and Mortgage Investments.
- Excellent knowledge of Health Level 7 (HL7), Facets, EHR, claim management process, Enrollment, Premium Billing, HIPAA Standards, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Overall Healthcare and Claim Lifecycle Process.
- Extensively worked in all phases of testing including Integration, System, Back - End, Front-End (GUI), Performance, and End-to-end etc.
- Experience of Testing and Documenting Mobile, Web Based, Windows Based, and Client Server Applications.
- Highly Experienced in developing and analyzing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Data, Path Analysis, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Functionality Readiness Matrix, Defect Report and Test Summary Reports.
- Solid Experience with Centralized Bug Tracking Tools such as, JIRA, Rally and HP ALM-Quality Center.
- Extensive Experience in Database (Backend) Testing on various Databases using TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries using DDL, DML, DCL, Transition Control Statements and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in API Testing and Web Services Testing on web applications, windows based applications, and client-server application using SoapUI.
- Great expertise in testing web services via SOAP and REST Protocols, using open source testing tool SoapUI.
- Knowledge of developing Automation Framework such as Page Object, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, and Hybrid Framework in Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC and Java(JUnit).
- Strong Reporting Skills to develop Interactive Dashboards and other several functionalities of Tableau Desktop 8, Tableau Server, and R Studio.
- Posses excellent interpersonal, presentation, and reporting skills with Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills and an excellent team player to meet project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Actively participated in development of VB Script and Automation Frameworks in HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) to perform functional, regression, system and end-to-end testing.
Testing Tools: HP Quick Test Pro, HP UFT, HP Loadrunner, Selenium IDE, Web Driver, SoapUI
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux, iOS, Android
Programming Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, Java, Groovy, Python
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008, MS SQL Server 2012, MS Access
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM-QC, Remedy, Test Director, Rally
Microsoft Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point, Visio, Project, Outlook
Testing Knowledge: Functional Testing, Web Services Testing, Web App Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Systems Testing, Regression Testing, Mobile Testing
SAP Tools: SAP FI/CO, BI/BW, BEx, WebI, Crystal Reports & Dashboards
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Collaborated with Business Subject Matter Expert, Functional Leads, Technical Leads from other disciplines to analyze requirements and test the products.
- Analyzed the User Stories to understand the Business process and wrote Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Checklists, Test Script and Test Data for to conduct various testing scenarios.
- Analyzed the business requirements, functional specifications and User Stories in order to identify and develop test cases.
- Excellent knowledge of developing API Test Cases.
- Tested functionality and performance of web services using SoapUI.
- Created Manual and Automated Test Cases to test web services using SoapUI and Groovy.
- Excellent knowledge of SOAP, REST and HTTP Protocols, WADL and WSDL.
- Experience using GET, PUT, POST and DELETE methods in SoapUI.
- Involved in Automation Environment Setup using Eclipse, JAVA, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Automated Regression Testing using Selenium Web Driver and JUnit.
- Good knowledge of creating Test Scripts and conducting Automation Testing using Python Scripting.
- Successfully created Test Suites and Test Cases using Selenium Web Driver and different automation frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword, Page Object) for various scenarios in the web application.
- Excellent knowledge of Core JAVA including classes, methods, Objects, IF-Else Statements, Loops, Arrays, Packages and Access Modifier for Automation Testing.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and querying databases using SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Groovy operators, Data Types, Loops, Arrays, and List to create groovy test cases.
- Incorporated and Implemented HIPAA standards, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), ICD-9, ICD-10 and HL7.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Functionality Readiness Matrix (FRM) in JIRA.
- Successfully performed UI, Functional, Integration, Smoke, Ad hoc, Regression, and Database Testing.
- Developed detailed Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Cases from requirements from scratch in JIRA.
- Used complex SQL Queries to pull out data from target database Oracle 11g for Data Validation and Routine Report Generation. Used TOAD to connect to Database. Familiarity with XML files for Interface Testing.
- Performed queries on the Oracle 11g using SQL queries such as SELECT, JOINS, UNION, GROUP BY, HAVING and Aggregate functions frequently.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and Linux based Applications.
- Utilized JIRA for logging and tracking Defects and Bugs. Communicated and followed up with developers until the defect was resolved.
- Strong experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Defined queries and filters to search information about issues in JIRA using JIRA Query Language (JQL).
- Utilized Confluence for Team Collaboration, Setup Meeting, and Effective Agile Development.
- Created UAT Test Support Documents, Trained end-users on the system and Provided support during the UAT Sessions. Created UAT Test Script/Test Data and participated in UAT Sign-off.
- Submitted Weekly Test Status Reports outlining progress, status, and issues in testing with Test Lead.
Environment: Agile(Scrum), JIRA, Confluence, Oracle 11g, TOAD, XML, HTML, JAVA, MS Office Suite, Windows, MS Visio, Linux, iOS 9, UAT, JUnit, Selenium Web Driver, Groovy, SoapUI, Jenkins, Python.
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
QA Analyst (Automation & Manual)
- Interacted with client groups to determine User Requirements, Business Rules, and Goals.
- Managed and transmitted Business Requirements into Product backlog by creating User Stories and then created detailed Release Plan, Sprint Plans and Test Strategy.
- Extensively involved in Functional Testing of the Web Based Application.
- Successfully conducted Integration Testing, Database Testing, System Testing, Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, and Acceptance Testing.
- Created Test Cases using Selenium Web Driver and Element Locator.
- Enhanced Selenium Test Cases using JAVA Programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Saved 30% Time and Cost of Testing by Implementing Automation using Selenium IDE, Web Driver and JAVA.
- Successfully conducted web services testing using SoapUI.
- Executed SQL queries on Oracle 10g and created Test Data for testing various scenarios.
- Responsible for Database Testing. Generated Data Driven scripts that access the database and used SQL queries to verify the integrity of the database.
- Optimized Queries and compared Front-end Reports with Back-end raw data for validation purposes.
- Responsible for writing the Test Strategy, Test Cases and Test Scenarios based on technical and non-technical requirements and documenting them in HP ALM - Quality Center and MS Office.
- Used HP ALM - Quality Center for requirement analysis, scheduling and generating test.
- Used HP QC for logging and tracking defects/bugs/issues/problems. Reviewed defects for approval.
- Created and executed Test Scripts for Optimal System Performance according to specifications.
- Managed Defect life cycle process independently and handled issues by interacting closely with Business Analysts, Developers, Performance Testers, End Users and other members of the Team.
- Ensured that the quality of the software delivered to the client with each Software Sprint Release met the standard of the client by conducting Regression Testing and Production Validation Testing.
- Participated in Daily Stand-ups to counter daily problems with the developers for fixing the bugs.
- Communicated with the Agile Team Members during Sprint Review Meetings, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes