- Over Eight years of experience in Manual, Automated and Backend software Quality Assurance Testing of client - server and multi-tier architectural based web applications, with in-depth understanding.
- Extensive Knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies and strategies with better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle and Defect Life Cycle.
- Experience in testing Client-Server, Desktop and Web based Application.
- Extensively worked on AUTOMATED testing using Functional testing tools QTP, Selenium and Test Management Tools (HP Quality Center, Clear Quest, and JIRA).
- Used Quality Center, Clear Quest for Defect tracking, requirement gathering, planning, analyzing results, storing and executing the Automation Scripts.
- Proficient in analyzing Business and Functional Specification Documents and expertise in developing Test Plan.
- Analyzing the risk in the testing project and performed the root cause analysis to mitigate the risk.
- Performed Gap Analysis and Development of Requirement Traceability Matrix for the test cases.
- Performed extensive Backend Testing of data validation of applications using SQL queries.
- Excellent working knowledge of designing and implementation for Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Scripts, Test Procedures, within Quality assurance Standards.
- Extensive experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Security, Cross Browser, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Collaborates easily with all levels of the organization and proactively helps team members and assists them whenever needed.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/RC, QTP
Test Framework: Junit, TestNG
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Clear Quest, VersionOne, QC 10.0
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera
Servers: WebLogic 10.3.3/10.3.2/10.3.1, Apache Tomcat5.x/6
Protocols: TCP/IP Protocol suite(HTTP, FTP, SMTP, UDP, DHCP, SSL, DNS)
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Maven
Packages: MS-Office Suite(Word, Excel, Access), MS-Project and MS-Visual Studio
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows variants, UNIX
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Junit, TestNG, and Java.
- Developed re-usable function using TestNG for the Test Automation.
- Worked on creating test case for Object -driven framework for selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Extensively used Selenium IDE to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using Selenium WebDriver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium IDE.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Developed automated script for back-end testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Regression test cases were automated using Selenium, WebDriver and WebDriver Backed Selenium.
- Extensively involved in creating TestNG scripts for one agile project.
- Used Selenium WebDriver used to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Attended weekly status meetings with development and management Teams.
- Performed Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Prepared Test Plan, test Cases, Test scripts and Test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specs.
- Involved in testing various business rules User/Customer functionalities, and Change Processes.
- Developed SQL Scripts for Backend Testing to ensure that the data is updated as per the Business Rules.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Maintained Test Matrix and Project Matrix using an excel sheet to keep track of the Project's schedule and status.
- Reported defects to developer and discussed about the issues in weekly status meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex automation challenges involving Ajax, dynamic objects, custom object types, unexpected event handling.
- Interacted with development and product management teams for the quick resolution of reported bugs and various technical issues
Environment: Selenium RC/WebDriver, Java, JUnit, TestNG, SQL, Eclipse.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in using data driven tests to validate API calls.
- Identified Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements.
- Performed different kinds of testing like Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression, Usability, System, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix and also updated the Requirement traceability matrix timely with the changes.
- Developed and maintained Manual and Automation test scripts.
- Used Jira for Bug Tracking, Bug fixing, and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Quires of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Developed a Data Driven Framework using Selenium.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using a Hybrid Framework in Selenium.
- Used Jenkin as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Designed the future state testing to be implemented in the next phase of this effort.
Environment: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Windows, TestNG, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, XML and UNIX.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed Business Requirements and System Specifications to understand the application
- Participate in project review and planning meetings with client, Test Strategy Preparation
- Responsible for UAT, worked with business team to identify UAT test scenarios during the project cycle and execute them.
- Track Testing Calendar and Hardware availability for smooth delivery of projects
- Involved in the Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Performance testing
- Represented Test team in CR/Defects Review meeting and define the priority
- Creation of traceability matrix and status report to onsite team
- Responsible for UAT deliverables:
- Preparing and Executing SQL queries to cross validate the end users results
- Execution of Test cases and Posting CR/Defects
Environment: Windows, JAVA, WebLogic, Apache.
- Participated in daily stand up meetings discussing the progress and goals.
- Performed testing on preloaded application and CITI BANK Application for Android and iOS.
- Worked with the developers in the case of functionality modifications on a regular basis.
- Wrote test cases based on the requirements, stories or UI Snapshots
- UsedQualityCenter and Version 1for tracking, analyzing and documenting defects.
- UsedQualityCenter and Version 1for bug reporting and writing test cases.
- Wrote, execute functional test cases and SOAP UI test cases to perform service level testing.
- Performed functional, regression, sanity and integration testing; supported UAT planning and execution.
- Performed regression efforts using QTP.
- Clarified and refined requirements with functional managers and technical specialists. Used SQL Queries to pull data through Profile 2009 from the Database to write and execute test cases.
Environment: Quality Center, SOAP UI, QTP, SQL
- Involved in design and development of test plans based on business requirements and functional specification document
- Developed test cases and created test data for business users
- Involved in project planning, processes and procedures to improve QA methodology
- Performed Black-box testing, White-box testing, System Testing, Sanity, Regression and end-end testing
- Performed Cross Browser Testing for multiple browsers, e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome on different platforms (Windows & Linux).
- Performed Database integrity testing by executingSQLstatements
- Involved in backend testing for different environments like System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed RegressionandSecurity Testingfor different modules
- Worked closely with users and program developers to ensure application development meets to user´s expectations.
- Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing.
Environment: Java, MS-SQL 2008, XML, JIRA.
- Assisted in writing the test plans and testing the functionality of web-based application.
- Writing test cases for the application by analyzing business requirements document.
- Used pre-execution checklist to confirm that the environment is ready for testing.
- Attended several walkthrough meetings with Business Analyst, Project Manager, and developers and provided feedback accordingly.
- Created manual and automated tests for several different modules.
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Quick Test Professional for functional and regression testing.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Manually written SQL queries to test the back end database.
- Helped QA Lead create Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements, identify all test conditions and test data needs.
- Used Test Director for defect tracking.
- Performed Web testing to check for broken links in the Web Page.
- Created, Updated, and maintained Test Scripts for different builds and releases.
Environment: Mercury Quick Test Pro, Oracle, HTML, Test Director, Microsoft Tools, Windows and UNIX, Windows 2000, VB Script, MS SQL Server 2000, MS SharePoint
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes