- Over 7 years of extensive experience in different testing methodologies on multiple platforms and well versed in different kind of testing inclusive of Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression testing, compatibility testing, API Testing and Build verification testing.
- Experience in Automated testing using Selenium and QTP including Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Eclipse and Java.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Developmentusing Cucumber and Gherkin
- Used core Java APIs to create and maintain automation framework in Selenium.
- Experience in testing SOAP based Web Service using SOAP UI.
- Experience with Performance and Load testing using JMeter
- Exposure to Mobile App testing using Appium
- Experience in testing SOA applications.
- Experience in QA & Testing tasks like bug reporting and tracking, unit testing, GUI testing, and integration testing.
- Experience in bug reporting tools like Quality Center, BugZilla, JIRA
- Proficient in using basic SQL queries to perform back end testing for data integrity.
- Expert level knowledge in all modules of Quality Center (Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Dashboard and Defects).
- Excellent understanding of waterfall model and agile methodology - SCRUM.
- Knowledge and experience of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
- Highly motivated team player with analytical, organizational and technical skills.
- Unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- Assertive, self-motivated, goal oriented, organized and efficient.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, BugZilla
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Selenium Grid,Saucelab, Appium, SoapUI, Cucumber, Gherkin, TestNG, JUnit, Auto It, Sikuli, JMeter, QTP, QC
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat)
Programming Languages: Java,VB script, C++
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, My SQL, MS SQL Server
Database Tools: Oracle Toad
Ticketing System: Unicenter Service Desk
Source Control System: Subversion, Serena, CVS
Confidential, San Jose, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Participated in creating the Technical Test Plan in the initial phase and also during change requests.
- Tested the Business logic from the User Interface via manual as well as automated tests.
- Identified project risks and recommend actions to minimize risk.
- Written UI tests for checking the labels spelling, dates, drop-down lists, link text, tab sequences, color scheme.
- Executed Regression Tests using automation scripts for the report generation module with tools like Selenium WebDriver, Grid, and TestNG.
- Developed page level action or page library in Selenium to support modular framework
- Used Ant, Selenium WebDriver, Java, and TestNG to create nightly automation scripts.
- Configured Hub and Node to execute WebDriver scripts simultaneously using Selenium Grid
- Created Test Automation Framework from scratch.
- Executed test cases parallel using Selenium Grid as part of the regression on multiple browsers including IE7,8,9& 10, Firefox and Chrome and OS including Linux, Mac and Window
- Developed Selenium test scripts for identified test cases by using Hybrid framework.
- Updated tasks, filed bugs in JIRA
- Worked with deployment team to create nightly automation regression execution builds.
- Worked closely with the developers within the SCRUM team.
- Used TestNG for writing unit test cases and executed them as a test suite. Used Excel to create data driven scripts.
- Attended daily scrum meetings for the new projects that followed Agile Scrum Methodology
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SoapUI, Maven, TestNG, Log4J, FireBug, Eclipse, JIRA, Scrum, SQL, XML, JavaSript
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Created and implemented Test Plan and Test Strategy Document outlining the scope, objectives, timeline and focus of software testing effort for functional, regression, user acceptance and stress testing.
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and Junit.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and Junitfunctions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver.
- Run script as a batch file through ANT and generated testing report.
- Modification and execution of Test case Scripts (Java-Selenium WebDriver) in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (Junit and ANT).
- Used Java language and Junit framework for scripting. Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Defect testing and exploratory testing/Ad-hoc testing was performed after each build.
- Performed UI testing, Database testing after reviewing the story cards and database diagram.
- Worked closely with development and project management teams for effective defect management and verify resolved bugs and track enhancements made to product.
- Used REST client for testing REST web services
- Provided back end testing for data validation using SQL on Oracle.
- Extensively executed SQL Queries on database tables to verify the database.
- Worked with developer to reproduce the bugs and to resolve usability issues during UAT.
- Created Regression Document to track and report testing activities during each phase of testing, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, logged defects and their status, performance baselines.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Environment: Java 1.6, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Junit, Ant, REST client, Jira, SVN, Eclipse IDE, SQL, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Oracle, Windows.
Automation Test Engineer
- Reviewed business requirements, IT design documents and prepared test plans and test cases for all assigned project releases.
- Responsible for automating smoke, functional and regression test cases using QTP.
- Develop and execute automated test cases by using QTP for Web, Client and Mainframe applications
- Work with QTP automation framework using descriptive programming concept.
- Maintain the QTP framework using user defined functions.
- Involve in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts for different modules in the application according to the functional requirement documentation.
- Executed test cases in different test environments, identified bugs and reported in Quality Center defects module.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and prepared bug status reports.
- Worked on Requirements,Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects module in Quality Center.
- Used QC to execute test cases and identifying, reporting & resolving defects.
- Worked on backend SQL data validations and also prepared test data using SQL queries.
- Communicate effectively with development team on issues related to bug closing, regressions etc.
QA Automation Tester
- Created detailed Test Cases from the business requirements document.
- Execute the test case and report the status of the test cases.
- Conducted Functionality and Regression testing.
- Performed Static and Dynamic testing to test the application.
- Involved in Backend Testing of the application by executing SQL commands.
- Involved in writing SQL queries the data validations and check constraints.
- Performed the volume testing to analyze the behavior of the application.
- Responsible for weekly status updates showing the progress of testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes