- Strong technical acumen in securing software and hardware
- Knowledge of Penetration testing tools and testing methodologies
- Analysis of operating system, application and network architectures to identify security vulnerabilities
- Extensive knowledge and experience of operating systems and distributions.
- Windows Server and Desktop Network and domain administration, enumeration and exploitation
- Understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack and many other protocols, such as routing protocols through to web services
- Knowledge of security issues related to many common databases including MySQL, MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle
- Working knowledge of application testing tools and techniques such as packet crafting, XSS and SQL injection
- Knowledge of the Cisco IOS operating systems used on routers and switches
- Scripting and programming skills are not necessarily required but are preferred
- Perform web application assessments utilizing white, grey and black box testing approaches.
- Perform mobile application security assessments.
- Complete social engineering and physical on - site assessments.
- Utilize network mapping, host enumeration and scanning tools when necessary.
- Complete project work accurately and within deadlines as required.
- Complete analysis and draw comprehensive conclusions of overall system risk, making recommendations for remediation strategy.
- Integrate security risk information into risk tracking system and coordinate with internal colleagues to follow up on vulnerability remediation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and other team members.
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of the Security Products and Services.
- Continually review and enhance existing knowledge of threat analysis and investigations of common product sets and technologies.
- Support and encourage consultancy team personnel.
- Participate in providing mentoring support and guidance to team members to help grow skills and capabilities.
- Be passionate about information security and conduct research on current security topics.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes