- 5 years of experience in teh field of Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance.
- Comes with a blend of positive attitude, knowledge & skill to achieve teh goals.
- Passion to quickly learn and adjust to new environments and technologies.
- Seeks a challenging position with a ambitious company as a QA/Software Test Engineer.
- Experience and Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process, implementation of various Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Expertise in gathering business knowledge of teh Domain. Domain knowledge FDA (Food and Drug Administration) SRP(Safety Reporting Portal) and RQD(Rational Questioner Designer) projects, Fluxx Grant Management System, Salesforce, Student Assessment Program, & Bank .
- Familiarity with testing methodologies like waterfall and Agile/Scrum development cycle .
- Experience in Manual testing and familiarity with Automation testing.
- Experience in testing Client server and Web - based app.,Custom app., Mobile app., and end to end Sales force CRM applications and has good functional knowledge on various CRM applications( Microsoft tool).
- Extensive experience developing Test plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases, RTM and Test Procedures from System/Software Requirement specifications according to teh Business Requirements using QC/ALM.
- Experience with Functional testing,GUI testing, System integration testing, Regression testing, User acceptance testing(UAT), Black box testing, Unit testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Exploratory tesing,Browser compatibility testing, Cross browser testing and Compliance testing.
- Experience in teh Defect Management Process throughout teh Defect Life Cycle using QC/ALM, Jira and TFS(Team Foundation Server ).
- Experience with Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) scripts for Regression Testing of applications with varied data, Object Repository, Checkpoints, Actions, Functions, Regular expressions, Parameterization, Transactions, Desc Programming, Object Spy, Function library.
- Expereince inQTPin customization and creating checkpoints, parameterization,break points for debugging and HP Project Portfolio Management.
- Experience in backend testing ( SQL queries) and knowledgeable with 508 testing.
- Knowledgeable with Selenium WebDriver and Automation Framework.
- Knowledgeable with HP Load runner - VUGen, Controller- configuring and execution of performance test scenarios with multiple virtual users and virtual user scripts, managed and collected metrics for teh various system monitors andAnalysis tools for performance testing (Non-Functional Testing).
- Hands on experience on mobile application testing with real device like Android, iOS, iPad and tablet
- Knowledgeable with IBM RQM (Rational Quality Manager), IBM’s Rational Performance Tester and Rational Jazz Team Server.
- Flexible and Versatile in adapting to new environments and working on any tasks/projects assigned and familiarity with UNIX environment.
- Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organize skills, assertive and a committed team player.
Languages: SQL, VB, XML, HTML,Java
Database: MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2
Operating Systems: Windows XP,Window Vista 7, Window 7/8, Mac, Unix, Linux
Software: Microsoft suite, Visual Studio 2010, TFS
Testing Tools: TFS,Quality Center/ ALM 12.00, QTP/UFT 12.02 Load Runner 11.5, Toad 3.4
Browsers: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
Bug Tracking Tools: QC/ALM,JIRA,JAMA,TFS
QA Analyst: Manual/Automation Tester
- Analyze RSDD (Requirement Specification Design Document), functional specification & Project Plan and create test cases for Manual Testing .
- Develop test plan and create test cases based on RSDD.
- Execute test cases and update test plans based on CR
- Work closely with BA’s, Developers, and PM to make sure quality of teh process.
- Intensively Test SRP-TPR portal of Member Report in creating account registration, submit a report, Follow-up on a report previously submitted as a logged in user, clone a report and tes teh content, test pdf and xml file content of teh report after teh application submitted.
- Intensively Test SRP-TPR portal of Guest Report submission. Test Follow-up on a report previously submitted as a guest portal user, analyze and test pdf and xml file of teh submitted report.
- Execute and update test plans for Proxy users. Test Follow-up on a report previously submitted as a Proxy user, analyze and test pdf and xml file of teh submitted report.
- Perform Functional and Regression testing.
- Logging & tracking Defects found during Functional and GUI testing using TFS tools.
- Track issues dat were detected and updated teh status of existing issues based on weekly meetings with Project manager.
Environment: Web,Java,VB scripting, Waterfall, TFS tools, Windows 2000 Server, MS SQL Server,IE,Chrome,Safari,MS- Office,Excel.
- Analyze business requirements, functional specification & Project Plan for Manual & Automation testing.
- Design and develop user-defined function libraries dat can be used while creating teh scripts to automate teh whole project and to enhance teh maintainability of test scripts. Design, develop and execute Quick Test Pro/UFT Script (VB script) for Functional and Regression testing of teh applications. Customize QTP/UFT script (VB script) according to teh changing GUI / functional requirements of teh application. Insert Standard, Bitmap, Database checkpoints for GUI, Functional, Data Driven and Regression testing using UFT. Create Objects in Object Repository, data-driven tests and synchronization points in UFT to help solve key problems.
- Create Share repository for application components.
- Conduct Data driven testing using UFT by importing excel files using Data Table methods and by creating connection to database using ADO connection object.
- Logging & tracking Defects found during Functional and GUI testing, Manual & Automation Testing in HP QC/ALM and Rational tools.
- Track issues dat were detected and updated teh status of existing issues based on teh daily meetings with Project manager and Senior Analysts in handling teh whole project.
- Involve in writing SQL queries and execute them in database for data Validation
Environment: Web, Java, Ruby, .Net, VB scripting, Descriptive Programming, Agile/SCRUM, UFT 12.02, ALM 12.00,Rational tools, Windows 2000 Server, MS SQL Server,IE,Chrome,Safari,MS- Office,UNIX, Web.
Confidential, Washington, D.C
- Played a key role as a member of QA in an Agile Scrum Development Team.
- Active and regular participation in Scrum "Daily Stand-Up" meetings.
- Provide updates on owned tasks on wat was done teh previous day, wat will be taken-up on teh current day and wat impediments are being faced.
- Analyzed teh requirements and teh use case documents.
- Worked closely with BA’s and PM to make sure quality of teh process.
- Executed manual test cases and identified teh test cases to be automated.
- Exported and Imported test data between Quality Center and MS Excel/Word
- Extensively used Quality Center for test planning, test case, bug tracking and reporting
- Performed Functional, Regression testing using QTP/UFT
- Executed and developed SQL queries on Oracle database for backend testing.
Environment: Java,.Net, Visual Basic, UNIX, Web, UFT/QTP, HP Quality Center/ALM, SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Window XP, Mac, Agile/SCRUM, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio).
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Analyzed business requirement documents, functional requirement documents, Use cases, Use case diagrams.
- Exposed to fast paced Agile schedule, Agile methodology.
- Developed Test cases and test cases for all teh user stories.
- Tested Customer module, payment module
- Developed and executed test cases for transfer amount module
- Executed test cases on payment module, schedule module, add account module
- Performed Positive & Negative testing when testing user authentication and account creation
- Prepared test data by executing SQL queries and Joins.
- Executed Test cases in Quality Center / ALM - Test Lab.
- Created Defects, reported defects and tracked with teh team
- UNIX / Linux commands Executed.
- Developed RTM to trace teh req. with test case.
- Involved in Functional testing, Regression testing, UAT, Smoke Testing, Integration testing.
- Involved in Browser compatibility testing.
- Generated reports for test case execution and defect status reports.
- Worked with automation team to identify regression test cases.
- Executed automation test scripts developed in QTP / UFT validated results.
- Reported teh bugs, Emailed notifications to teh developers using teh Quality Center.
Environment: Web,VB,Java,.Net,QC/ALM,Toad,Window7,8,XP,Mac,SQLServer,Oracle,Window,XML, HTML,MS Suite
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes