- Over (7+) SEVEN Plus years of Industry Experience in understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Business Process Reengineering, Business Analysis and Software Quality Assurance testing.
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, and Support)
- Made presentation of flow of data among various sources and formed Process Flow diagrams in MS Visio and validated it as we moved during the process.
- Proficient in developing test strategies and test cases based on Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Hands on experience working in Financial, Mortgage, and Asset Management Organizations.
- Talented to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Participated in various reviews and meetings with the development team.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries for back end testing and also used those queries for data analysis.
- Proficient in scripting languages like XML, HTML and VBScript.
- Expertise in Analysis of Problem Severity, Defect Tracking System and Defects
- Reporting System using Test Management tools like Quality Center, Clear Quest.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista and UNIX.
Languages & Software: C, C++, Java, SQL, VB 6.0, HTML and VB.net.
Tools: HP Mercury Quality Center, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, DOORS.
Project Management Tools: MS - Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word, Power Point, Project, Visio and Outlook).
Database: SQL 2005, Oracle
- Performed manual and automated testing on critical application systems developed for Federal Government.
- Acted as a liaison between the Business Users and the Developers and Testers to ensure dat all deadlines are met and the required deliverables are produced as per the project.
- Attended walk through meetings and extracted, discussed, and refined business requirements from business users and team members.
- Performed Sanity testing, System testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and Functional testing.
- Wrote and executed test cases based on functional specifications and business requirements in Mercury Quality Center.
- Managed Project requirement, traceability and artifacts using Quality Center.
- Performed gap analysis to find gaps between the various source systems.
- Created diagrams in MS Visio to understand the gaps and flow of data among various source systems.
- Performed UAT before delivering to business users, to make sure it meets the requirements.
- Tracked the progress of test cases planning, implementation and execution results.
- Worked extensively with SME’s in understanding, extracting, refining and documenting the User and Business Requirements pertaining to reporting.
- Carried out extensive data analysis to validate the data populated in certain fields of the reports generated.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform the back end testing of the Oracle database to ensure data integrity.
- Performed data analysis with back end queries.
- Identified and reported bugs during testing using bug tracking tools.
- Logged defects and assigned severity and priority in Quality Center.
- Conducted regular team meetings to coordinate the progress or risks and the ways to mitigate those risks.
Environment: Quality Center 10.0, Oracle 10g, Clear Quest, TOAD, MS Office, MS Excel & UNIX
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Worked with cross functional teams in order to establish comprehensive business and functional requirements and then translate those requirements into software design specifications.
- Performed UAT testing to make sure whether reports and data in data analysis speak the same.
- Worked in Mercury Quality Center to write and execute test cases based on business requirements.
- Conducted Requirement Analysis and GAP analysis.
- Built a strong relationship with the client group, internal and external, to understand, document, and deliver the analytical and reporting solutions required.
- Capture requirements via links to tools such as DOORS.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with the clients and assessed the facts of the discussion to gain an understanding of the issues and drive to a solution.
- Performed extensive data analysis on Oracle databases.
- Developed Source to Target Mappings using Excel spreadsheets and maintained them by versioning.
- Executed SQL queries to ensure data is populated into correct table and data integrity is maintained.
- Attended various meetings with the developers, clients, and the management team to discuss major defects found during testing, enhancement issues, and future design modifications.
Environment: DOORS, Clear Quest, Quality Center 9.0, UML, Oracle 9/ 8i, MS Access & Windows
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, analyzed, and documented Business requirements.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC Methodology.
- Facilitated efforts with clients and users across all departments delivering business requirements to clients, users, and product development.
- Worked in Mercury Quality Center to document testing artifacts (Test cases, Test Results) and generate reports (Test Execution Summary, Test Case Reports) as per SDLC Standards.
- Developed presentation slides in PowerPoint and Visio.
- Prepared Scenarios, Use Cases, and UML Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked with Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for change request and bug tracking.
- Prepared Test Data for the application as per the specifications of the Requirements Document.
- Developed and maintained the Data Mapping Document for multiple releases in the project using Access database/ Excel spreadsheets.
- Worked with testing teams in validation of detailed reports, problem detection during testing, and problem resolution.
Environment: C++, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Quality Center 9.0, MS Access, Oracle
- Analyzed the Software requirement specifications.
- Preparing Test Cases, Specifying wat is the input & expected value.
- Reported bugs though Test Directory.
- Bug reporting and Bug tracking.
- Designed Test Cases for various functionalities, manual testing.
- Conducted GUI, Navigation and Regression Testing
- Maintaining the Manual Test Execution Metric.
- Test Data Preparation based on Test Scenario.
- Segregate Automat able Test Case from Manual Test Cases.
- Participated in Requirement Analysis and Gathered requirements.
- Developed Java Modules, Java Servlets & JSP pages
- Developed Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts.
- Tested the functionality of each screen to monitor the proper navigation of all screens.
- Involved in manual testing of all modules and functionality.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL.
- Performed regression testing and integration testing on each new build.
- Tracked the defects using Test Director and generated defect summary reports.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Script, JSP, Test Director, ORACLE 8.0, Windows NT 4.0, SQL, Win Runner.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes