- Experiences include Functional, Structured, ad - hoc testing using Automation and Manual Testing Methodologies for client/server, UNIX/LINUX, Web-Based, Retail, Telecom domains
- Nearly 7 years’ experience in Software Testing, posses’ expertise in Manual and Automation.
- 4 Years of experience in Automation testing using Selenium and Quick Test Professional.
- Executed Test Cases using different functional testing tools such as Quality Center, Jira on various applications developed in Java, MS Technologies.
- Experience in Automated testing using Selenium including Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver 2.0, Selenium GRID, TestNG, Eclipse, and Java.
- Knowledge in Automated acceptance test using Python, Perl.
- Expertise in Problem solving and Bug Reports using Test Management Tools like HP Quality Center and Strong problem solving skills, extremely, reliable, quick learner and able to work independently as well as team member.
- Worked in Business Process Testing using HP products. Involved in Identification/Creation of the Business Components / Scripted Components.
- Experience with functional, integration, system, security, performance and user acceptance testing (UAT) using white & black box testing techniques.
- Experience in developing and executing Master test plans, Test Cases/Scripts and strategies tailored according to business need, risks, quality objectives, project timelines and resources;
- Exposure with SQL/PL SQL querying relational databases (RDBMS)such as Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Well versed with 6 Sigma concepts; Agile methodologies; Rational Unified Process (RUP); CMM (Capability Maturity Model) Levels; Software Development Life Cycles.
- Interacting with business groups in achieving testing goals and supporting and coordinating of UAT testing.
- Commitment to quality; ability to work under tight deadlines; strong attention to detail; ability to communicate; Rapid adaptation to change; team-oriented attitude and articulate technical problems in a concise and coherent manner.
Testing Software: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional
Testing Areas: GUI Testing, Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Exploratory testing, Performance Testing, API, Disaster Recovery Testing, Business Requirement Analysis, System Testing, White and Black Box techniques and Manual/Automation Testing Methodology
RDBMS: Oracle 7.x, 8,9, MS Access, SQL Server, and Sybase,DB2
GUI: Power Builder 4.0/5.0, Developer 2000
Languages: C, C++, SQL, TSL, PERL, COBOL, Basic and Visual Basic 6, VBScript, XML, COM, DCOM, FIX, Java, Siebel 8.0, Python.
OS: Mainframe, UNIX, Solaris, AIX, MS DOS, Windows 2003 Server, XP, 2000 Pro, 95/NT, Windows CE 3.0, BEA Web Logic Server 6.1
Scripting Language: VB script, Jscript, Shell Script VB script, Jscript, Shell Script
Automation & Other Tools: QTP, Selenium Web driver,Test NG, Maven, Jenkins
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Analyzed business requirements and participated in requirement sessions to understand and identify missing, ambiguous, inconsistent requirements
- Helped identify key functional gaps and offered valuable suggestions
- Used and analyze Selenium IDE by running application and debugging
- Used Selenium IDE to record, edit and debug test
- Recorded and executed Test scripts manually using Selenium 2.0 (web driver)
- Co-ordinate with Java Dev. to write code on backend for automation testing using selenium 2.0
- Exhibited strong aptitude in implementing Quality Assurance Standards and Testing Methodologies using Use Case documents, functional specifications and requirements
- Created the Selenium Automation Hybrid Framework and Implemented
- Executed the Selenium test scripts for each build for Functional and Regression Testing
- Extensively involved in Functional testing, System testing, Database testing and Compatibility testing of applications
- Designed and generated test scenarios, test cases and test data. Successfully executed tests and created defect reports using Quality Center
- Created Test Metrics and Status Reports to measure Test Execution
- Pioneered in defect management using Quality Center
- Highly Dynamic Environment with Confidential Teams using Agile methodology
- Quick Set-up execution and reporting of findings for smoke test for each Build
- Built a Detailed, Reusable, Script-free Keyword data Driven Automation Framework.
- Parallel, Cross-Browser Testing using Selenium Grid and TestNG
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Eclipse, SOAPUI, Maven, Rally, TestNG, JMeter, Scrum methodology, Maven, Quality Center, SQL, XML, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Created automation test scripts using Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver to test on multiple browsers.
- Worked with deployment team to create nightly automation regression execution builds.
- Trained and helped other testers on selenium tools.
- Ensured that daily automated regression testing is running and completing successfully.
- Worked closely with the developers within the SCRUM team.
- Configured Selenium RC and Selenium GRID on CART machines.
- Developed Selenium test scripts for identified test cases by using data driven, keyboard driven and hybrid framework.
- Developed function library to reduce redundant scripting.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run the parallel testing.
- Worked on performance testing using JMeter, by writing and running the performance test, collect data, and generate reports.
- Executed stress/load scripts utilizing JMeter to determine real-world scalability of web sites and web applications.
- Used Excel to create data driven scripts.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Created manual test cases using Excel.
- Detected Defects, Communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the Defects using Quality Center.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Eclipse, TestNG, JMeter, Scrum methodology, Quality Center, SQL, XML, Java.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Collaborated with Subject Matter Experts in understanding importance of requirements
- Designing of Master Test Plans, Test Scenarios and other business knowledge transfer questions in peer review meetings.
- Responsibilities include testing and documentation; writing and executing test cases and scenarios; maintenance of test lab; communicating the results to the management on a regular basis.
- Involved in ROI, Feasibility Study for Automation, Automation Frame Work, Identification of Automatable Test Scenarios and training the team members on BPT.
- Responsible for Test Automation Design and implementation using HP BPT.
- Performed POC for Business Process Testing (BPT) and performed Effort Estimation for creating BPT Scripts.
- Worked with VB Script in QTP to code generic & project specific User Defined Functions.
- Involved in modifying and updating Turnkey’s Business Components according to the Oracle Apps functionality.
- Involved in preparation of Scripted Components.
- As a tester involved in preparation BPT Scripts and maintained from Quality Center’s Test Lab.
- Driven and Maintained the Test Data from Microsoft’s Excel.
- Creation and Execution of Business Process Test Scripts from Quality Center.
- Generation and analyze reports from QC reports using Dashboard and custom views.
- Preparation of Automation Test Summary report after every Execution Cycle.
- Developed QA reporting metrics to identify defect trends and defect distribution. These metrics highlighted areas, which had been missed during defect distribution, to allow these to be brought back into scope. These metrics also facilitated equal distribution of defects within the QA team.
- Responsible for coordination with global offshore teams.
- Involved in writing sql queries for the backend testing; Involved in analyzing pl/sql procedures to understand the data flow.
- Extensively used sql/plsql to perform data integrity test; Executed sql / plsql queries to verify qui results to satisfy test cases/ requirements.
- Tested the application by writing SQL Queries in TOAD 8.0 and creating pivot views as to perform back-end testing
- Verified back-end data integrity using SQL Queries
- Create and maintain tests and test records, log defects, analyze defect data, perform testing for product release, recommend process improvements, review test procedures, maintain strict adherence to client's prescribed testing guidelines, control processes and procedures.
Environment: HP QTP, VB Script, HP Quality Center, DOORS,Oracle, TOAD
Confidential, Kansas City
- Analyze requirements and tracking the functional clarifications to closure.
- Review of Test cases and tracing them back to the requirements and Issue log.
- Involved in preparation of test cases.
- Involved in Execution of test cases.
- Reporting the bugs & Tracking them to closure.
- Involved in Regression & Functional Testing
Environment: Java, Web logic, Oracle, Quality Center
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes