Test Analyst, Technil Test Lead Resume
- 11 years of IT experience which includes more than 10 years of automation testing experience. Currently working as a Technical Test Lead with Infosys in Irvine, CA
- Started working as SDET from past 4 months in current project using C#.
- Intelligent enough to blend the domain knowledge with various kinds of Automation and Manual testing including front end and backend testing
- Proficient in analyzing Business and Functional documents
- Excellent Analytical Skills and Extensive knowledge of Automation Testing including preparation of Framework Approach and design, Test Script Preparation & Execution and test script maintenance.
- Verified that programs functioned according to user requirements and established guidelines, producing quality software.
- Expertise in Black Box Testing i.e. System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Proficient in the use of Quality Center for Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Analysis, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Test Evaluation
- Expertise in problem solving and tracking defect reports using defect tracking tools like Quality Center.
- Automated Test Tool experience includes QTP 11, UFT.
- Experience in web service automation using QTP.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies including Agile/Scrum approaches with JIRA, SeeNowDo
- Worked with Development team and Client for investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Experience in Requirement Traceability Matrix based on the requirements.
- Expertise in back end testing using SQL and database structures for datavalidation
- Thorough understanding of the CMMi levels for Software Test Documentation.
- Very well experienced in all the SDLC models like Water Fall, Agile, V - model.
- Mentored and coordinated team members’ efforts in creation and execution of QA and testing processes.
- Strong communication skills, capable of taking ownership at all stages of software development and software test life cycle. Can work independently, lead or work within a team and believe in “lead by example”.
Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro, SOAP UP, UFT
Defect Management: Quality Center
Other Tools: Rapid SQL, TOAD, MS SQL, PUTTY, Secure CRT
Office Tools: MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Open Office.
Scripting Languages: VBScript
Programming Languages: RDBMS Platforms
Operating Systems: VB, C, C#, Core Java. Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access 2000. All Windows Version, UNIX, Linux, Novell NetWare and NetWare Vix.
Environment:.NET, JAVA, Oracle, TOAD, SQL, MS-SQL Studio.
Test Analyst, Technical Test Lead
- Worked on automation of 12 applications of different platforms like Java, .Net(syncfusion and infragestic), wpf, web, Flex, web service
- Handling Applications independently from onshore, Worked as an automation framework developer in Infosys technical team and worked with client’s technical associates.
- Developed, maintained and executed test scripts in BPT framework as well as hybrid framework(developed and implemented by core automation team comprising of client’s associate and Infosys technical experts)
- Enhanced the framework and automated the web services and worked on terminal emulator add-in, developed, executed and debugged automation test script in selenium for couple of web applications.
- Reporting and resolving bugs using the Quality Center. Reviewed and assigned bugs and Involved in weekly bug meetings.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Software Developers for bug reviews and participated in QA meetings
- Actively participated in Agile Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Worked in Agile Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Co-ordinated with offshore team and managed the automation of 8 application.
- Developed utilities in C# which basically compares the data in bulk and gives faster results then QTP. Also, these C# utilities can be compiled and integrated with QTP and can be used in scripts.
Environment:MS-Access 2000, .NET, SQL Server 2005 and VB 6.0.
- Analyzing requirements and proposing optimum solution.
- Automation Feasibility analysis.
- Maintained an already existing data driven framework in Quick Test Professional.
- Created, executed and maintained automation scripts.
- Responsible for the task of Defect Prevention in the team
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Quality Center for all the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Organized weekly Project Status and Task Review meetings
- Prepared, executed and maintained Test Scripts in QTP.
- Communication with Business Analyst to clarify requirements
- Executing Test Cases as well as performing extensive Adhoc Testing.
- Reported quality defects and tracks them to closure.
- Worked in various testing environment like System Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment:Windows XP,SQL and MySQL.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documented test cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Created test data for data driven testing.
- Developed test scripts using Quick Test Pro to perform functional and regression and datadriven testing.
- Checked for navigational flow and broken links using Automatic check points.
- Object Repository Management
- Developed re - usable code to share functionality with different tests, thereby providing easy toMaintain and modular test scripts
- Performed Regression testing to check the Bug fixes.
- Used QC to log defects, track and generate defect reports
- Actively participated in enhancement meetings focused at making the application more reliable.
- Prepared Traceability matrix to check all test cases covered as per the business requirement.
- Interacted with the team on a regular basis and attended meetings on a daily for status updates
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes